Living 10 x 16 = 160
    Kitchen 9 x 7.6 = 68.4
    WC 4.6 x 3 = 13.8
    Toilet 4.6 x 7 = 32.2
    400.4 SQ FT is Carpet area for 1 BHK
    Super built up for 1 BHK is 713 SQ FT
    Available Space = 56.15708275 %

Please advise guys.......
    You need to add the Balcony as well in Carpet Area.

Comment

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

thanks sunny

hi Sunny, Thanks for ur reply. I dont know the Balcony layout. r u owner / buyer as well in this building?

Thanks,
      Monu

Comment

Hi

Hi Monu_2011, nice to see u once again with involving in all the Loading calculations. Earlier I could make it you were more inclined towards to HPG. Now have you changed and switching towards IB. Why don'y you give a thought on Marathon who are much closer and better located...

regards

Comment

Hi

Hi Monu_2011,

The Lodhas Casa Rio pallava is also a very Good Project coming at Dombivalli. The Progress is also very good and priced on the same platform as IB or HPG. You can look there also if it suits your requirement.

Cheers...

Comment

Please advise further.

Thanks. I do not have preference for Dombivalli. I wanted to buy in thane but now its out of reach. I have heard that Marathon Nexzone is better. Do u know if they have 1 BHK. Whats thier ongoing rate?
            I am small player with ticket of 30-35 Lakhs and not willing to buldge to 50L. The advantages i see wiht IB is :-
            a) Sector 5 work is done upto 16 storey. so the work will complete.
            b) Airport benefit.
            c) Still have floors available on higher side
            d) Ongoing offer if good(no floor rise and plc).
            e) Airport coming in 4 years and I am looking this as long term inv plan.

If u can advise on ongoing rate of Nexzone and 1bhk v/s 2 bhk + how the availability is then that would be gr8.

Cheers,
            Monu

Comment

Not sure if this is true abt NextZone

It is on lease land. The builder bought the land claiming he will set up SEZ and is now building residential complex. A Government enquiry in future will put the whole project in jeopardy. As regards optional part: It is an old trick. Builders hold up possession letter till you dont pay them for parking. Till that time it is optional! Also without a car park how can one survive in such a remote location.
              They acquired land at cheaper rates on the SEZ ground and then bribed to convert into residential..

Comment

marathon info

I am not sure of emi payment starting immediately for adf scheme. Can someone confirm?
                Marathon nexgen panvel prevailing rate rs4350+20rs floor rise. Builtup areas 818, 949 & 1019. Loading 30%. Excavation started.
                Not sure if on leased land. Also one can demand approval letter from mmrda before booking.

Comment

marathon nexzone

Yes, marathon nexzone is on leased land and lease is for 999 years. HPG land is on lease for 99 years. After acquiring the land on lease, they opted for SEZ development as IT park, during SEZ boom. Later on they applied for de-notification and the same has been granted to them. One can verify de-notification available on sezindia website. You will find many SEZ's earlier got notified applied for de-notification.

Comment

Hi

Hi Monu_2011,

Considering your options I think Marathon would be the best bet for you unde the present circumstances. It is reasonably priced at around 4300/- though You may bargain with the builder. IB call may be ignored because of its excessive loading. ANyway keep us posted with your decision.

Cheers

Comment

thanks....some more Q's on IB..

Hi, I will check with nextzone later this week. Meanwhile, regarding IB :-
                      1) could u please confirm how much work is done in sector 5 towers.
                      2) In case of tower i was looking at higher floor 30th. Worried now about how is the electricity in that area. In thane 5 years ago water and electricity no problem, now alot of shortage of water and electricity. I dont know how is the current supply in panvel.
                      3) Noise due to flights? All are thinking +ve that close to airport means benefit and appreciation.
                      4) What will be the maintaince charge per month here? Generator backup will put thinks up.
                      5) Are these buildings Earth Quake resistant?

Thanks,
                      Monu

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X