• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

hi

Originally posted by ansari_3267 View Post
    [ATTACH]6158[/ATTACH]
    INDIA BULL GREEN ADVERISEMENT FOR BOOKING
    PLEASE GIVE ME YOURS SUGGESION FOR BOOKING?

ansari where u get this advertisment,when i mail to ibgreens they did not mention any offer like this.
    i would like to know

Comment

any updates??

Comment

Residential realty hit by crunch, 36% projects delayed
        Share:
        Posted: Thu Dec 08 2011, 00:20 hrs
        Mumbai: The severe liquidity crunch in Mumbai’s overheated residential realty market has now hit the delivery of projects with latest figures showing that possession dates for 36 per cent of the total projects launched in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR) over the last year have been deferred.
        The data compiled by the real estate research agency Liases Foras shows 308 residential projects launched in past 12 months have already witnessed deferred possession dates. Forty projects have been deferred by more than one to two years. Pune stands second in terms of similar deferment, but is still way behind at 15 projects, followed by Delhi NCR with 10 projects.
        Some of the recently launched projects in the MMR where buyers will have to endure delays include Orbit Residency in Andheri, Indiabulls Green in Panvel, Lodha’s Casa Royale in Thane and Casa Bella in Dombivli, Seth group’s Vasant Oasis in Marol, CCI projects’ Rivali Park in Borivali, Man Infra’s Man Opus in Mira road, Raunak City in Kalyan and a slew of projects in Khar and Mumbai Central.
        Liases Foras’ research shows that the total percentage of existing projects facing construction delays is way over 60 per cent. That is, if one takes into account the number of projects launched two to three years ago, but a substantial inventory of unsold houses still remains.
        “Developers claim that delay in approvals could be a factor, but the primary reason why Mumbai is the worst affected is because it is the only market with hardly any sales. Normally, the sales proceeds are enough to cover construction costs. But in this case, while there are no end-user sales, even the money flowing in from investors and private equity is being poured into land purchase instead of being used for completing the projects,” said Pankaj Kapoor, CEO of Liases Foras.
        He said the aggressive land deals are a result of the political tutelage enjoyed by developers, who first purchase land at seemingly unviable rates and then get policies modified to get increased FSI in the form of parking, IT park or ornamental projections. “This leaves prices in the city lurching at unaffordable levels.”
        The FSI largesse has fuelled the flux of super-luxury apartments that add to the unsold inventory pile-up. According to Liases Foras, nearly 25 per cent of new housing stock in MMR is priced at over Rs 2 crore. This is a sharp rise from 2008 when only 9 per cent of the total projects were above this benchmark.
        “Private equity capital should be restricted to capital intensive assets such as commercial and hospitality; it should not be allowed in residential market. Moreover, there has to be a mandatory provision whereby developers have to use 70 per cent of the realised money for construction, which would in turn check delays and overleveraging,” said Kapoor.
        News | Edits & Columns | Business | Sports | LifeStyle | World | ShowBiz | Technology
        © 2011 The Indian Express Limited

Comment

Came across a news item in a marathi daily.......Chagan Bhujbal has business interests in Indiabulls real estate...

What implication does it have for the Panvel Greens project?????

Will it get completed faster since the approvals will come by that much faster since a political bigwig is involved?
          Will it also mean that other developments in and around the area... roads, hospitals and other public amenities will come swift and easy?
          What about the bigger developments - like the Sewri harbour link, panvel corridor, etc.

Could somebody give a dope on these?

Comment

Was about to finalize India Bulls and then went with kalpataru

Hi ,

I have been following this project for past few years , from the day the booking started 2200 per sq ft. Now priced at 4700 for the same project with Dec 13 as possession and for new launch it is 4100.

I compared India Bulls with Hirnandani , Marathon and Kalpataru . Hiranandani is 12 Kms , though very good , but for next 5 years it would be challenging to commute from there and ofcourse its expensive. But with Hiranandani you will get the premium later on as price appreciation as compared to others.

Marathon next zone offer price is 4350 location (infact with mumbai trans harbour link ..connecting panvel to worli in 30~45 Mins this would be the best location ) the price comparable to india bulls but it is charging 1500 per month per family for usage of club house.

Then I went to Kalpataru , expensive than both India Bulls and Marathon 5000~5300 per sqft . But the location i.e 2 Km from Panvel station was very attractive . Moreover, they had good space around the buildings and amenities are adjacent to the buildings.

Given all these parameters I was about to finalize India Bulls given the budget,the company name and the quality of construction (IB Financial centre and One India Bulls in worli) . Then I went through this forum and saw that most of people are dissatisfied with the overall conduct of the IB team. Be it change of location of building and amenities or the change in area leading to higher charge with no incremental benifit etc. on an average 75~80% of people in the forum have some or the other negative opinion about IB in this panvel project

Given all this I went ahead and booked at Kalpataru river side.

Thanks to the forum members to point out the challenges. I am sure you will get good appreciation given once the airport project and MTHL is executed.

Comment

ALL CHECK DETAILS website is now showing 4800 psf.

Comment

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
                They seem to being running various schemes...i am told under 20:80 scheme rates are 4650 (upto 20th Floor includes PLC & Floor Rise Charges) / 4750 (21st to 25th floor) / 4850 (26th to 34th floor) till 14 Dec 2011...This will change to 4850 / 4950 / 5050. (Only Phase 1)

Phase 2 - 2 BHK apartments sale is being stopped w.e.f 14 Dec 2011

4800 is for construction linked plan....

Comment

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
                  I can't find the rate details in their website Indiabulls Real Estate: Panvel-Navi Mumbai-Indiabulls Greens
                  They have updated the floor layouts, but the master plan and brochure is the old one !!! I wonder if they have received the required approval on the revised master plan.
                  Please can you send the link where the psf rate is specified. Thanks

Comment

an article in indian express syas that indiabulls are facing issues for their lower parel project to get clearances .......hope it doesnt impact panvel project

Comment

Originally posted by gauravm_022 View Post
                      an article in indian express syas that indiabulls are facing issues for their lower parel project to get clearances .......hope it doesnt impact panvel project
                      I guess the Lower Parel issues are very different and dont really think it will affect their Panvel project... fingers crossed though...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X