Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by GreenWorld View Post
    I can't find the rate details in their website Indiabulls Real Estate: Panvel-Navi Mumbai-Indiabulls Greens
    They have updated the floor layouts, but the master plan and brochure is the old one !!! I wonder if they have received the required approval on the revised master plan.
    Please can you send the link where the psf rate is specified. Thanks
    It is ALLCHECKDETAILS WEB and not IB site:

Indiabulls Greens, Indiabulls Greens Panvel Mumbai-Allcheckdeals.com

Comment

Current rate quoted (Just visited their stall last week at a property exhibition)

1BHK - 713 sq ft - 34.3 Lac + other charges = 37.37 Lacs
      2BHK - 1156 sq ft - 53.13 lac + other charges = 56.86 lacs
      2BHK - 1246 sq ft - 56.95 lacs + other charges = 60.82 lacs
      2BHK - 1172 sq ft - 53.81 lacs + other charges = 57.56 lacs
      3BHK - 1690 sq ft - 75.82 lacs + other charges = 80.36 lacs

Comment

got an email with below mentioned details
        A special 20 : 80 scheme offer by Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd. for
        ICICI Group Employees to own property in Navi Mumbai.
        Dear Colleague,
        ICICI Home Search in association with Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd. presents excellent opportunity to own apartments at Navi Mumbai.
        Project Name:Indiabulls Greens Project Location:Panvel, Navi Mumbai Possessionecember 2012 (Ph -1)
        Project Details :
        Project Accessibility:-Situated close to the busiest business corridor connecting Pune & Mumbai -5 km from Panvel Station -8 km from the proposed international airport -Adjacent to NH4 and Mumbai-Pune Highway -Close to Somathane Station -Easily accessible from Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and JNPT Property Type:1 BHK Saleable Area:713 sq ft Property Type:2 BHK Saleable Area:1172 / 1268 sq ft Property Type:3 BHK Saleable Area:1726 sq ft
        Project Approvals :
        The project is in the process of being approved for funding, by ICICI Bank Home Loans.
        Builder Profile :
        Indiabulls Real Estate is one of the largest real estate company in India with development projects spread across high-end office and commercial complexes, premium residential developments, mega townships, retail spaces, hotel and resorts, state of the art special economic zones and infrastructure development. It has 31 ongoing projects totaling 61 million square feet, 2551 acres of SEZ development and additional land bank of 580 acres. Indiabulls Real Estate has delivered a record 3.3 million sq ft developed space within 4 years of inception.The company has more than 90% of its portfolio in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Delhi (NCR) and Chennai markets.
        Project Features and Amenities :
        <LI class=style160>Landscaped gardens, eco-gardens, landscaped walkways <LI class=style160>A cricket pitch with training facilities, badminton and tennis courts <LI class=style160>Cycling & jogging tracks <LI class=style160>Clubhouse with a swimming pool <LI class=style160>Gym, meditation, yoga center & indoor games facility <LI class=style160>24x7 professional security system with CCTV

Rate (Rs) per sq ft inclusive of base price + floor rise + PLC

For Apartments between 20th and 24th floor
        For Apartments between 25th and 29th floor
        For Apartments between 30th and 34th floor

Scheme I

20 : 80 Plan*

Scheme II

ADF Plan

Scheme III

Construction Link

* For 20 : 80 plan, one needs to pay only 20% at the time of booking.
        EMI would commence only after 2 years

Comment

Current Status of Phase-1

Can anybody tell me current status of this project phase-1. Please post recent photographs of possible.

Comment

Originally posted by siddhartham View Post
            Can anybody tell me current status of this project phase-1. Please post recent photographs of possible.
            below is the information of the payment stages for the variou towers in Phase 1. This would give you a fair idea as to what construction stage has been reached in each tower.

Tower 8 , 11 , 18 , 19 , 20 - Payment Stage 40%
            Tower 1 , 14 , 16 - Payment Stage 45%
            Tower 2, 3 , 15 - Payment Stage 55%
            Tower 4, 9, 10 - Payment Stage 60%
            Tower 5 , 6 - Payment Stage 70%
            Last edited by devindrashah; December 17 2011, 11:54 AM. Reason: data in row / column format not supported

Comment

Service Tax

I have received a Demand Letter Today asking me to pay Service Tax. Has anyone paid service tax yet?????

Cheers

Vishal

Comment

Originally posted by pratikpr View Post
                Current rate quoted (Just visited their stall last week at a property exhibition)

1BHK - 713 sq ft - 34.3 Lac + other charges = 37.37 Lacs
                2BHK - 1156 sq ft - 53.13 lac + other charges = 56.86 lacs
                2BHK - 1246 sq ft - 56.95 lacs + other charges = 60.82 lacs
                2BHK - 1172 sq ft - 53.81 lacs + other charges = 57.56 lacs
                3BHK - 1690 sq ft - 75.82 lacs + other charges = 80.36 lacs
                pratik , I am surprised that they are still maintaining the above sizes because as far as I know the flat sizes are changed unilaterally under the latest revised plans ! In fact no one knows for certain what the size would be , I am referring to phase 2 here . IB seems to be lying here.

Originally posted by capt.vishal View Post
                I have received a Demand Letter Today asking me to pay Service Tax. Has anyone paid service tax yet?????

Cheers

Vishal
                Vishal , I think service tax is payable for the payments one has already made ( I have paid for the 10% that I have paid) but please keep all acknowledgements carefully . I don't think IB would dare to commit a service tax fraud

Comment

Hey future neighbors,

Greetings to you all!

I am relatively new on this forum.... had to join as there didn’t seem any other way to connect with other people at the receiving end of Indiabulls’ wrong business conduct.

Instead of getting together & standing up against all the misery Indiabulls are heaping on customers, looks like most people are busy posting updates, pictures, celebrating success ("registration is complete, finally!") and the like. Nothing wrong in all that, except that the main subject people ought to be worried about is conspicuous by its absence. Well, there are a few voices that have raised the issues, but they seem to be overwhelmed by the majority that wants to believe that all is well…

A large part of the initial posts here seemed to converge on the conclusion that it is either impossible or unnecessary to fight this builder, even while accepting that they’re being scammed. Don’t you think, as a community we have the responsibility to ensure that we are neither at the giving end nor the receiving end of scams or other corrupt practices? Some supporter of Anna Hazare had requested in this very forum to observe 8 pm lights-out to show solidarity, but do we want to stop at mere tokenism? If a 74 yr old man is taking on the might of Indian government & winning, what did that teach us?

While most people seem happy (and they should be, they are in the right geographical place! the bad news is, they are with the wrong builder) that their investment in Greens Panvel has given them profits, they are forgetting these are only paper profits. They also seem to think, if a little grudgingly, that it is OK for Indiabulls to cheat them out of some part of it. While we’ve made paper profits, they will make the real profits. And if they have cheated once, promised something & recanted, what is the surety they will not cheat again? How can we be confident that any of the amenities they are promising, never mind in which phase, will actually come about? How long will we wait before we take action? After what they’ve done already, if the reaction from customers so far is anything to go by, they must believe they can get away with murder. So, when will the tipping point come? After they finish building low quality apartments and hand over? Do you think they will listen to us, after we've paid all the money? Do you think any of the amenities that they have promised will actually come about?

Here's my take on what Indiabulls have done so far:

• They’ve fooled people by committing to 33% loading verbally at the time of booking & raising it to more than 40% in the agreement. This is from Saleable to Carpet area, the other way round works out to 67%+. As per law builders are allowed to sell only on the basis of carpet area, to prevent these scams, but Indiabulls sold us flats promising a particular ‘saleable area/carpet area ratio’ & then increased the saleable area while keeping the carpet area almost the same. This scam cost buyers almost 200 sq ft (in 3 BHK configuration). Multiply it by the rate you’ve paid p.s.f. and the floor rise, and you’ll know the extent of cheating.

• In doing this, they have illegally cornered at least 20% of the profits early entrants were sitting on. If they had changed our buying rate from, say Rs.3000 p.s.f. at the time of booking, to Rs.3600 p.s.f. at the time of agreement, would we have agreed? Well, they know that we wouldn’t have, so they’ve quietly cheated by playing around with the area of the flat – in monetary terms it amounts to the same, but just that this is more subtle, so many have not realized they have been scammed.

• They’ve bumped customers up several floors, at the customers’ cost, to hustle a bigger floor-rise out of them. So a Phase I buyer who has, say, booked a flat on the 5th floor, at the time of signing the agreement is told that due to changes in the project, they are unable to give them that floor, and that they would have to move to 20th floor – and believe it or not, you pay the differential floor rise! This serves their purpose, it is difficult for them to sell the higher floors at the current prices anyway, so palm it off on the early entrants. Multiply the additional floor-rise with the notional increase in area as described in point no 1, the rip-off gets even bigger….

• They included the parking cost in the p.s.f. price, with no confirmation of our being allotted a specific parking spot. As per the development control regulations, builders are not allowed to charge for parking, it’s supposed to be provided free. To circumvent this, at the time of agreement, they silently add the parking cost in the p.s.f. price, to show as if they are giving the parking free! Neat!

• If you’re a Phase I customer, you soon realize they've changed the Project Master Plan, Building external elevations, Individual building layouts, Floor Plan of the flats, Amenities shown as part of a phase, Saleable to Carpet area of flats, and the flat and floor that you’ve booked - in short, the works... despite this, people have gone ahead & signed and registered the documents and celebrated. Some have even started day-dreaming of a luxurious existence once the complex is complete! Well, all we’ve done is, given the robber the key to our treasury, after knowing he’s robbed us once. If we behave like ostriches, bury our head in sand & think nothing unpleasant is going to happen to us, well…

• Their agreement is completely one-sided as builder agreements sometimes are. Doesn’t mean the law of the land will recognize it, even if we’ve signed on it. Without a sensible exit policy, we had a gun to our heads, most people signed either because they didn’t understand they were being scammed or because they had no choice. Since it’s difficult to get people’s opinions to converge on a particular line of action, these go unchallenged, and everyone is a loser except the fraudulent builder.

• Indiabulls have already moved timelines, they had promised to deliver Phase 1 possession in July 2011, at the time of booking. At the time of agreement the shifted the time line to 60 months from the date of signing the agreement! They’ll do it big time after bulk of the money is in the bag. At the moment, they’re doing the construction fast, because they want money out of us quick. They’ll collect most of the money without finishing Phase I & use this to start the next Phase to collect more money from there to start Phase 3 & so on… they needn’t worry either, people will refuse to get out of their slumber.

• They are sitting on 2 hypotheses: a) now that people have signed up & paid some money, they’ll not want to litigate & jeopardize the future of the project, and b) people will not even get together to fight them in the first place. So far, they’ve been proved right.

Someone has said that “one man with conviction is worth 99 with opinions”. If people get together, things start happening… this is the year of the jasmine revolution guys! Litigation may not be required, there may be many other options to make them take customers seriously.

Are there enough number of people here that want to take the fight to the builder?

Comment

Originally posted by spkrao View Post

Someone has said that “one man with conviction is worth 99 with opinions”. If people get together, things start happening… this is the year of the jasmine revolution guys! Litigation may not be required, there may be many other options to make them take customers seriously.

Are there enough number of people here that want to take the fight to the builder?
                    Dear spkrao,

Thanks for your post!!

You are right about majority of buyers who have given-in to the scam sponsored by Indiabulls because they are happy with their so-called paper profits and think that this scam is the part of the price that they have to pay for their dream-homes in this project.

However let me assure you that there is certainly a group of people that haven't fallen to this scam and have taken a stand against IB. Please join and mail to: got_ibull_ied(at)yahoogroups(***)co(***)in. I have sent you a private message with numbers of a few people who are a part of this group.

I am glad to be one of them. From the moment I discovered this scam, when they called me in their Elphinstone office, to give a "new allotment" of flat (on a much higher floor than what i had originally booked), I have shown my disagreement to the same by all means possible. I have also not done any further payments and will not do it until they make an agreement which will go by the facts and figures offered to me at the time of booking.

We are sure of getting our demands fulfilled by IB because they are only fair. Nevertheless if required we will be filing litigation against IB in the court of justice. There is a lot of evidence that could confirm IB systematically trying to fool their buyers. And if we have numbers on our side it won't be difficult to bring IB to justice sooner than later.

cheers
                    B
                    Last edited by bhushank4; December 22 2011, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Indiabulls Panvel - Advertisement

hi.an advertisement for penthouses in their project.
                      Last edited by devindrashah; January 16 2012, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X