Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

What may be relevant is whether even for the new buyers the carpet offered is 60%. Has anybody checked what is the new carpet to sale area ratio.

Comment

Does anybody know why the rates are so high for that area now. I understand that there is going to be airport, but there is lot of open space in that area and the area as such would take a long time to develop. It still appears to be in a relatively remote place.

Comment

My guess is that investors with a long term horizon don't mind the current price since almost everyone is betting on the Trans Harbour Link from Sewri to Nhava Sheva to change their fortunes. I also strongly believe that rates of 10,000 psf and above would be achieved when the link is declared. by the time its made we can expect it to be 15,000 psf. Travel time from anywhere in Panvel to Churchgate/ CST would be 45 mins! So for any wise investor with foresight and a long term horizon, Indiabulls is a superb deal! so even if you invested when the rate was 3,500 psf you can expect your investment to be 4 times in the next 7 - 8 years!

Comment

carpet area

HI friends,
          Cld some one please tell me how carpet area is calculated.

As per the plan for 1246sqft 2bhk, the approx area comes out to be more than 65-67% but see in this thread few blaming IB providing only 60% or less.

May be my calculations are wrong. Need help here.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by devindrashah View Post
            hi.an advertisement for penthouses in their project.
            I had no idea that penthouses are sold in Greens, Panvel !!! Where was it advertised ?

Comment

carpet area

Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
              HI friends,
              Cld some one please tell me how carpet area is calculated.

As per the plan for 1246sqft 2bhk, the approx area comes out to be more than 65-67% but see in this thread few blaming IB providing only 60% or less.

May be my calculations are wrong. Need help here.

Thanks
              HI friends, Have checked the calculation for other builders like Kesar Exotica, Lodha, Nirmal life style. For all carpet area comes out to be 66-67% approx. This includes dry balcony / flower bed, cupboard area.

And thats what IB panvel is also offering. So why so much noise around carpet area. Have i missed out anything.

Thanks

Comment

New PHOTOS??

Any one has taken NEW Photos of Phase 1??? Particularly Sector 4???

Comment

Penthouses

Originally posted by GreenWorld View Post
                  I had no idea that penthouses are sold in Greens, Panvel !!! Where was it advertised ?
                  hi..i think the ad came in DNA's Property edition...i inquired and found they have some units in Tower No 15 & 16 on the 37th & 38th floor...they are providing simplex and duplex strucutres...too complicated so i did not push much...

Comment

Originally posted by vaibhavtiwari View Post
                    My guess is that investors with a long term horizon don't mind the current price since almost everyone is betting on the Trans Harbour Link from Sewri to Nhava Sheva to change their fortunes. I also strongly believe that rates of 10,000 psf and above would be achieved when the link is declared. by the time its made we can expect it to be 15,000 psf. Travel time from anywhere in Panvel to Churchgate/ CST would be 45 mins! So for any wise investor with foresight and a long term horizon, Indiabulls is a superb deal! so even if you invested when the rate was 3,500 psf you can expect your investment to be 4 times in the next 7 - 8 years!
                    15,000 psf in 7-8 yrs. Really?

Trans Harbour link will be connecting to NH-4B near Nhava Seva, which is appro 28 kms from panvel. The actual distance of this link will be 22 kms. So, how can one travel 50 kms in 45 mins?

Also, it took 10 yrs for building Bandra Worli link, which is just 4.7 kms long, do you really think, that within the ambitious timeline you are setting it will be possible to build this THL. This is greater Engg challenge than BWL was.

Comment

Completely agree vth Ritz82.How can one be so optimistic about India and its development given the speed alone at which things happen here? Forget about bubble, corruption etc.
                      Secondly do most of these guys, who think rates will reach 15k at such ridiculously undeveloped places, know what is going on in the world economy?

I don't mean to be rude but have been following the forum for over a year. And it is shocking to see some fellas day dreaming even in current situation. I am a businessman from manufacturing sector which is the real pulse of any economy with an experience of 8 yrs traveling all over world as an employee in service industry. Of-course, I hope to qualify my comments by stating my credentials.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X