3101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Sample Flat

Originally posted by Ravib_67 View Post
    I have been told that sample flat for 15B is not ready
    I am not sure how long its going to take for sample flat? May be another 5 to 6 months. Earlier as discussed with IB sales team, anytime after monsoon of 2011. Have to wait n watch.

Brgds

Comment

I had booked a flat in Indiabull Greens Project in Panvel about 2 years back.
      I had booked a flat on lower floor and about 6 months back they were allotting me a flat but it was above 20th Floor so I refused accordingly they have asked me to hold on since then.

I would like to know how many people in this forum are in similar situation.

Comment

Sunny if i would have been in your place i would have gone for higher floor if they provide without extra cost. Normally the higher the floor the more expensive it is due to floor rise price. My advice go for it

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny1 View Post
          I had booked a flat in Indiabull Greens Project in Panvel about 2 years back.
          I had booked a flat on lower floor and about 6 months back they were allotting me a flat but it was above 20th Floor so I refused accordingly they have asked me to hold on since then.

I would like to know how many people in this forum are in similar situation.
          Dear Sunny

I am in the similar situation and I know several others who are facing this situation at present

Dear Aftab

Everyone who is in above situation don't want to go for the higher floor ONLY because of the extra cost involved!

cheers
          B

Comment

New Photos??

Any New Photos of Site Progess??

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
              Dear Sunny

I am in the similar situation and I know several others who are facing this situation at present

Dear Aftab

Everyone who is in above situation don't want to go for the higher floor ONLY because of the extra cost involved!

cheers
              B
              If they are charging more for new allotment at higher floor provided from their side that is really unethical. I thought old rate but higher floor from them.
              The best thing to do in this case is sign agreement and get stamp duty registration done so that IBREL can have second thought on such cases. Cheers

Comment

Progress

Has anyone visited the site recently? Any new photos of progress in Phase-1? What about the MMRDA rental scheme housing? What is the location and status of progress for MMRDA rental scheme.?

Regards,

Comment

Paid Service Tax

Dear All,

I finally paid the service tax. Has anyone else also paid the same. The latest rate is Rs 5050 psf as advised by Vashi sales office.

Cheers!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by capt.vishal View Post
                    Dear All,

I finally paid the service tax. Has anyone else also paid the same. The latest rate is Rs 5050 psf as advised by Vashi sales office.

Cheers!!!!!!
                    This rate was under the 20/80 scheme....now the scheme is over and current construction linked rate is 4700 per sft upto 27th floor

Comment

Originally posted by devindrashah View Post
                      This rate was under the 20/80 scheme....now the scheme is over and current construction linked rate is 4700 per sft upto 27th floor
                      What is the current rate for Phase-II ? They had stopped booking in Phase-II, approvals are pending and they are sitting on the 20% amount received from customers !!! Hope they expedite the approval and construction of the buildings...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X