Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by GreenWorld View Post
    What is the current rate for Phase-II ? They had stopped booking in Phase-II, approvals are pending and they are sitting on the 20% amount received from customers !!! Hope they expedite the approval and construction of the buildings...
    Phase 2 price is 4000-4100...currently on 3 & 4 bhk apartments are being sold

Comment

Progress phase-1

If anybody has update on construction progress in Phase-1, please let us know. If any pictures are there, please upload.

Any news on MMRDA buildings construction.

Regards.

Comment

Hi, Can anyone who has bought/registered a flat in buildings 5C (sector 3), or 9C1 (sector 4) post the area of flats in building. Getting conflicting reports from IB......saying units 1,2,3 & 4 are all 1246sqft. Is this true?Thankyou.

Comment

capt vishal

capt vishal, in one of your quotes u've mentioned that tower P was changed to 5C and u've had registration done for 1246sqft flat. which unit is ur flat? i mean flat number ending 1,2,3,4,5? thanks.

Comment

Customers in similar situation should come together and take it up with the management.

Originally posted by Sunny1 View Post
            I had booked a flat in Indiabull Greens Project in Panvel about 2 years back.
            I had booked a flat on lower floor and about 6 months back they were allotting me a flat but it was above 20th Floor so I refused accordingly they have asked me to hold on since then.

I would like to know how many people in this forum are in similar situation.

Comment

Indiabulls Greens Ad:

Indiabulls Greens - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by rdg2012 View Post
                capt vishal, in one of your quotes u've mentioned that tower P was changed to 5C and u've had registration done for 1246sqft flat. which unit is ur flat? i mean flat number ending 1,2,3,4,5? thanks.
                Hi,

Mine is flat number ending with No. 3

Cheers

Vishal

Comment

heard that IB is increasing the rates of Phase-2 to Rs.4200/- wef 1st Feb'12

Comment

What is the rate in Phase-1. Does it include Floor rise?

Comment

Originally posted by devindrashah View Post
                      heard that IB is increasing the rates of Phase-2 to Rs.4200/- wef 1st Feb'12
                      I don't understand whether it is a good news for existing customers of Phase-2. People booked flats in phase-2 a year back and till date Indiabulls has not got the required approvals to start the construction. On top of this Maharashtra Government is implementing certain measures to regulate real estate industry to bring transparency. This includes issues regarding inclusion of balcony, flower bed, utility/service slab etc in saleable area vs carpet area. It means floor plan of Indiabulls for Phase-2 could change again !!! If you check latest SEAC report for Phase-2, it says "congested" population... Is it going to have an impact on the number of floors in each of these buildings ? There are so many unanswered questions. Simply increasing the rate by 100 rupees p.s.f doesn't bring back any confidence of the buyers/investors.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X