Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
3101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Can anyone confirm that user Id for online portal is provided by IB before agreement. Because i tried some days back and they replied saying they cannot give me user for online unless i do agreement and registration.

Originally posted by ibg_buyer View Post
    @newlayout:

Thanks for the information. I am going to ask them to give me access to the online portal... I had no idea there was such an option.

Luckily, in response to my repeated emails, the letter demanding installment payments for my other flat reached yesterday. Though I have some other concerns with that letter, I am happy that at least they have sent the letter... and not added any 'interest' payments pr anything. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Is there any development on sample flat in Bldg 15B 1.5BHK

Comment

Loading 33% is not correct.

Originally posted by harsh5432
        Thank You Sir,
        Loading is 33% less from the area mentioned in the brochure..
        In phase 1 we are only selling 2bhk flats..
        So their areas are..
        1156sq ft built up-775sq ft carpet area
        1246sq ft built up-835sq ft carpet area..

All your inquiries are welcome sir anytime..I will try to reply to it on same day itself..
        Dear Harsh,
        I do not agree that about the 33% loading you have mentioned. I am buyer in Phase Sector 4 for 2BHK 1246 built up flat. The carpet area mentioned in the agreement if I recollect correctly is 765 sqft. Can you explain how carpet is coming to 835 if it is not mentioned in the agreement ? Have you registered any agreement with 835 sqft carpet mentioned in it for 1246 bulit up ?

Comment

Sir,
          Sorry we do not have any update about agreement registration in phase 2 buildings..As and when the management informs us we will surely update you with the same..
          Normally,after client pays 40% or more we start agreement..
          I believe, some people have gone ahead with the ADF option in Phase-II also. In that case, they have already paid more than 40%. Unless all the approvals are in place, agreement registration can not be done. So my question is, where are we on approvals for Phase-II ?

Comment

With few flats remaining such schemes are always gonna come..And waiving clubhouse charges was a good idea as person buying a flat in phase 1 can use club moss only after phase 2 possessions are done..and the rates are quite competitive now..compare it with kalpataru riverside or marathon nexzone..This new rates will attract more people to buy flats on lower floors..I am the employee of IB and I have got many responses for flats in phase 1 then i used to get before at old rates...if you guys have any querry regarding the project,new rates or want to buy more flats u can always contact me..

Harsh
            Indiabulls
            Hi Harsh, please can you confirm club moss is in which sector. When is it going to be ready ? Appreciate that someone from Indiabulls is answering the queries of it's prospects and customers. Thanks

Comment

Carpet 835????

Originally posted by justtp View Post
              Dear Harsh,
              I do not agree that about the 33% loading you have mentioned. I am buyer in Phase Sector 4 for 2BHK 1246 built up flat. The carpet area mentioned in the agreement if I recollect correctly is 765 sqft. Can you explain how carpet is coming to 835 if it is not mentioned in the agreement ? Have you registered any agreement with 835 sqft carpet mentioned in it for 1246 bulit up ?
              Yes Mr. Harsh,

Could you kindly give me an instance wherein 1246 built-up has 835 carpet in the agreement. A friend of mine in fact has only 743 sq. ft carpet against this gentlemen's 765, which is inclusive of 40 sq.feet balcony which normaly is accounted for only 50%.
              Even were one to take 743 as carpet your loading is in excess of 40%.
              the Bottomline is how does this loading of 40% compare with the other builders to get the prices in perpective.

Comment

Harsh,

Can you advice if before registration i can get customer id for online portal knowing i have paid 40% of value till date.

Comment

Sir,
                  Your agreement does not include your dry space flowerbed and balcony..While selling we include that area as well..So in your agreement the area which is mentioned 765sq ft is after excluding it..
                  Then why are you doing so?? You could have included this area also in the agreement...or at least it could have been mentioned separately. Now if one want to sell a flat, one has to sell this reduced 60% area as only it is apperaing in the agreement......and rest 40% has paid for nothing...even big gropus like HIRCO has only 30% loading.

Comment

Sir,
                    I have no idea as to why area mentioned in your agreement is more then 40% less..maybe your Relationship manager or the person who has processed your agreement might have made some mistake..So he will be the best person to answer you with what he has counted..Really sorry i cant help you with it as we have sales force 0f 21000..so its difficult 2 know what everyone's selling...
                    Dear Mr. Harsh,

Jusstp has an area of 765 sq feet whereas my friend has an area of 743, whereas both are paying for 1246 sq. feet. Therefore why this irregularity. Why don't you look up at your old plan of large 2 BHK which probably is still on display on ur website and is shown as 1203 sq. feet which IB has conveniently then marked up to 1246 sq. feet. These are unanswered questions by the management leave alone ur relationship manager.

Comment

Hi Harsh,
                      What is the status of Building 20C1. Last month when I visited the site, I could not see the building at all. I was told that it is not above the ground yet. Also I could not see its progress.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X