Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

If you read today's Hindustan Times (front page, right hand side), Govt has approved two major mass housing projects in Mumbai -

- 1st is in Virar by HDIL; &
    - 2nd one is Hexcity by Armstrong (Bhuj-Bal)

under their new Green Projects policy whereby builders have to place things like recycling of the water, common lighting by solar power, rain water harvesting etc.

No news of the Indiabull project which was launched much much before these two projects.

All the best to the investors in this project...
    Kind regards.

SKG

Comment

I saw the post on the falling share prices of Indiabulls. Well I would encourage all to track the share prices of all teh realty companies in India - all companies are showing similar trend.

If one really tries to decide whether to invest in aproject by the share prices trend, then we woudl all have to skip making investments in real estate.

further, I also see concerns on the delay in the project. In fact the reason I started this discussions was becasue of the lack of information coming out from IB. However in the past 6 months the price of the project has escalated from 2200 to 2900 - indicating tremedous response.

I agree that IB has compromised on the timelines becasue they now want to increase the project size, etc.

I would like to ask all -what would they prefer:

1, price stuck at 2200 and project start in November 2009
      2. escalting prices, larger townhip and facilities, dely in the project by 4 months till now.

PErsonally, in view of the escalting prices and demand and consequently the change in the twonship plans, I would give the benefit of doubt to IB.

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaykg View Post
        If you read today's Hindustan Times (front page, right hand side), Govt has approved two major mass housing projects in Mumbai -

- 1st is in Virar by HDIL; &
        - 2nd one is Hexcity by Armstrong (Bhuj-Bal)

under their new Green Projects policy whereby builders have to place things like recycling of the water, common lighting by solar power, rain water harvesting etc.

No news of the Indiabull project which was launched much much before these two projects.

All the best to the investors in this project...

Hi SanjayKg,

Please be aware that IB Greens project IS NOT a mass housing projects. Such an approval is not expected for this project.

Comment

I agree with yogi & cust, though delay is a concern, we have not taken a wrong decision. I would prefer a well integrated and appreciating property.

Lets be positive!

Comment

guys,

I don't know if you can relate the two issues, but if its any consolation, I had booked in Rustomjee Urbania in Oct 2006 with 20% of the booking amount and work commenced only in Jan 2008. One should be getting possession in June 2010 which is almost 4 years from the booking. Naturally all sorts of apprehensions came across ones minds, one experienced a market tank and subsequent turn-around. IB have several projects in the pipeline many of which are prestigious, hence they cannot afford a major slip-up.

Its good that we have managed a reasonable lobby and will learn about any new development as soon as its announced.

Comment

Concerns about Indiabulls' health

Originally posted by sbhagtani View Post
              friends,
              share price of ibrealestate has gone below preelection result.
              looks like company is in some trouble which we dont know, otherwise this would not happen.
              thank god i didnt book in their panvel project.
              Even I had been worried about:
              1) Analysts advising "sell" on Indiabulls real estate
              2) Gehlaut and other founders reducing their stake from 27% to 17%
              3) Halving of the share price since october peak.

But having a closer look, other builders have also suffered (maybe it indicates that the housing market and prices will soften in near future {I always think that Stock Markets are lead indicators of the real health of the economy}). But then these stocks had come a long way so there may be profit booking skew too.

Please find attached a graph showing Indiabulls share price performance as compared to other leading developers.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by jia001; February 19 2010, 04:34 PM.

Comment

hey guys...
                all i understand is simple nos......i booked at a rate of 2200 & now its 2900 even b4 the project has started..simple economics say ""AAAll IS WELLLLLLL""..we have already taken the plunge .. lets stop thinking wether we have done it right ... win some lose some ...let those who expect the market to tank ...sit on the sidelines...& wot i thought was that this forum is for people who have booked in indiabulls.. rather than people who think they misssed the bus when rates were lower ... so people ...just have fun..
                Last edited by sonu7778; February 21 2010, 08:28 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Originally posted by sonu7778 View Post
                  hey guys...
                  all i understand is simple nos......i booked at a rate of 2200 & now its 2900 even b4 the project has started..simple economics say ""AAAll IS WELLLLLLL""..we have already taken the plunge .. lets stop thinking wether we have done it right ... win some lose some ...let those who expect the market to tank ...sit on the sidelines...& wot i thought was that this forum is for people who have booked in indiabulls.. rather than people who think they misssed the bus when rates were lower ... so people ...just have fun..
                  I agree with Sonu, lets not think what we did was right or wrong. Lets just restrict our discussion to the progress of the project. Sorry.

Health of Indiabulls as a company, update on airport, etc. seem more out of scope.

Comment

thanks jia ....
                    well i think a lil info on the airport & other things is also good, keeps people interested when ther's nothing to share but not to the point that people start sayin im smarter for not buyin in indiabulls & all of ull r fools ,, especially in a forum just for members..anyways ... dont mean to offend anyone in person ,,
                    well people just as an added info which should make people happy ,, had a talk with the guys at vashi ,,, the project will be starting soon,as in very soon , its gettin delayed bcoz of the phase 3 & 4 thinggy ....ill let peeya throw more light on it coz she knows someone in indiabulls ..
                    look at it this way the project has given u a 30% return in 5 months for investors on paper,,,& for users a bigger better property...
                    Cheers.

Comment

Food for thought,
                      KAlpatru is still quoting the same price being asked for last yr when the project was launched,,,agreed the work is goin on & it is better located ...
                      unitech for recently launched lower parel project...booked at a mere 7000/sft at soft launch ...when anyone who has been tracking the property market in bby knows that the going rate for lower parel is 15500.. people who booked at the soft launch have wide smiles all over their faces ,,,coz they didnt have their approvals then either like indiabulls.... moreover it was a redevelopment property which even a more riskier proposition ..
                      Also to bring to the notice of this learned forum a developer can announce & open bookin for a project officially only when the title papers for the concerned land is in their name ...a hundred other things amounting to logistics might delay the project which most builders use to their advantage...so we ought to work together to get things sorted rather than just asking each other questions ,,,, it wudnt hurt if all of us called indibulls 1ce a week just to know wots happenin .. think that wud a better way to go abt it ..
                      Cheers guys ..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X