Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

" It affects PHASE 1 only plz read on the above. The FSI Which they got from building rental housing was used in PHASE 1 as the original buildings were 15 storied then it went to 36-37 as they got more FSI"

I think it is ONLY affecting phase II. In the above quote they are citing the example of Phase I, which is already approved as per the LINK of SEAC posted by someone long back. Or see here

http://ec.maharashtra.gov.in/files/MoM_SEAC_31.pdf

See ITEM 13c
    "Decision: The project proponent has complied with the various points raised in the last meeting. Regarding the sewerage project, they have produced a letter from CIDCO that the sewerage from the project could be connected to the CIDCO sewer line, provided MMRDA bears the cost. The representative of MMRDA (Shri VG Patil, Chief, SDC & Sr. Planner) confirmed in the meeting that MMRDA will provide the necessary funds to CIDCO for this purpose. MMRDA will also indicate the expected date by which the necessary connection to the CIDCO sewer line will be made. In view of this, it was decided to recommend the proposal for grant of prior environmental clearance, subject to receipt of the above communication from CIDCO
    "

Also if you note the proponent NOW is M/s. Diana Infrastructure Ltd and of Phase I, it is LUCINA LAND DEVELOPMENT....also there could be RENTAL SCHEME in Phase 2.........who knows!!!!! IB is not going to tell to customers till you sign agreement

Also for Phase 2, I hope they will make amnedments and get approval later. Even Phase I was not appoved in the first attempt!!!!

Other concerns like water, etc, we should not bother at this moment, the builder should guarantee the supply for the flat owners, at the possession time.

Also it is well known that the project is OUTSIDE Panvel city limits.....if you see the address, it is in KON Village.....and it cannot be ruled out that in future it may enter the Panvel Corportaion limits.......as things are changing in this area......HOPE IT CLARIFIES something and reduces your tensions and fears....
    Last edited by indiabulls; April 30 2012, 06:02 PM.

Comment

How much is Indiabulls green quoting as on today

Comment

Originally posted by melvinmas View Post
        How much is Indiabulls green quoting as on today
        I have booked an apartment in Phase I, Sector - 4, Tower - 17G1 at a rate of 4200/sq ft. They indicated that the aggrement / sale deed execution can be done once the floor plan is approved.

Not sure about the risk associated wth making down-payments without an aggreement in hand. Also once I pay the complete booking money (20%) there is no guarantee that they will provide a full refund, if I have to cancell the book for unforeseen reasons (like project being rejected, holding up due to approval etc.). Any suggestion on this risk?

Comment

In which sector is the building 6G and what is the status of construction?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by dsarkar View Post
            I have booked an apartment in Phase I, Sector - 4, Tower - 17G1 at a rate of 4200/sq ft. They indicated that the aggrement / sale deed execution can be done once the floor plan is approved.

Not sure about the risk associated wth making down-payments without an aggreement in hand. Also once I pay the complete booking money (20%) there is no guarantee that they will provide a full refund, if I have to cancell the book for unforeseen reasons (like project being rejected, holding up due to approval etc.). Any suggestion on this risk?
            I have been quoted Rs.4600/- plus floor rise and plc plus other charges for Phase 1. Project is approved and hence no risk of approvals. If you choose to cancel, you stand to lose 15% of total flat value.

Comment

Shocking

Guys plz see the link to the thread

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...eme-30763.html

It relates to our matter.

Also am attaching the rental housing pdf for reference which was taken from the same forum thread.

They mention that the new rental housing is very congested it had to be because the way builders flouted the law say in case of ibg panvel the new planning is very congested considering 17-18 towers of 36 story within an area of 18-20 acres balance allotted to rental housing.Basically the sale apartments are nothing less than vertical slums. WAKE UP GUYS Before its too late.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by keezpanvel; May 2 2012, 01:36 PM.

Comment

is this a good location

Hi guys
                i had a booking for 1.5 bhk but now indiabulls is giving me a new flat in phase 1 and 14g.

can someone tell me if phase 1 and 14g is a good location?

are there any other problems with indiabulls?

sam

Comment

guys a few questions

1-does someone have the entire plan of ib greens along with latest construction pictures?

2-im getting a 2 bhk in phase 1 .
                  i read that there is a demand for phase 2 facing the moss club.

can someone please guide me here?

thanks
                  sam

Comment

Originally posted by hsohail View Post
                    guys a few questions

1-does someone have the entire plan of ib greens along with latest construction pictures?

2-im getting a 2 bhk in phase 1 .
                    i read that there is a demand for phase 2 facing the moss club.

can someone please guide me here?

thanks
                    sam
                    I have the master plan but the file size is 2.50 MB +..hence cannot upload here...I dont have the latest construction pictures...

As regards Club Moss, it is to come up in Phase 2. Very recently the Phase 2 proposal has been rejected so I dont really see any such demand...plus from Phase 1 I dont think you can get the Club Moss view anyways..

Comment

i didnt know phase 2 plans had some problems.

can you email the file to me?

name.a at gmx.com

thnx

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X