Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by subskn View Post
    Just wandering, how many of phase 1 buyers have paid till 90% or about to pay 90%. I guess people with mortgages would start bearing interest from the time they have made the payment.
    Most of the persons who have booked in Phase-1 have paid about 90% as per demand letter. Many have even paid 100% under ADF scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by SKS12345 View Post
      Most of the persons who have booked in Phase-1 have paid about 90% as per demand letter. Many have even paid 100% under ADF scheme.
      May I ask you what is your status and your relation with IB

Comment

Originally posted by subskn View Post
        May I ask you what is your status and your relation with IB
        I am a customer who has booked in Phase-1 at the project launch stage and still waiting. What about you??

Comment

I called up ,Its not Greens project, its a separate project coming on mumbai-goa road

Comment

3500-4000psf depending on location

Comment

khapoli and indiabulls expects ppl to pay approx 4000 psf ......great ......one can buy a bunglow in 25 lakhs in that area ...y settle for a 1bhk

Comment

ib

This is their annual report it shows the savroli property as being launched in 2013.
                Attached Files

Comment

complete

Originally posted by gauravm_022 View Post
                  khapoli and indiabulls expects ppl to pay approx 4000 psf ......great ......one can buy a bunglow in 25 lakhs in that area ...y settle for a 1bhk
                  1st let them complete their ibg panvel project and handover to the consumers. it looks like its going to be delayed by another 2 years. at the pace at which they are moving. they had promised july 2012 it seems they wont handover before december 2013 or march 2014.

Comment

Dear All,
                    Phase I seems to be very congested. New people planning to invest should check site and construction personally prior investing. It would be advisable to wait for the end product n then invest. Let them quote per sqft rate whatever they want to. Till date they have not delivered what they said. Most of the project has some or the other issue. Don't get trapped with 18 hole golf club n bla bla.

Cheers!!!

Comment

Agree

Originally posted by Ravish Singh View Post
                      Dear All,
                      Phase I seems to be very congested. New people planning to invest should check site and construction personally prior investing. It would be advisable to wait for the end product n then invest. Let them quote per sqft rate whatever they want to. Till date they have not delivered what they said. Most of the project has some or the other issue. Don't get trapped with 18 hole golf club n bla bla.

Cheers!!!
                      I had booked looking at the open layout (the one which was the original plan) this new layout has been prepared by some junior at hafeez contractor, further it was planned so poorly it seems like a vertical slum. Would like to meet those brilliant people who approved this layout.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X