• Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

32nd Floor

Paid till 32nd Floor - Sector 5.

Comment

what happened to this project,

No Adds, no one is intersted in this thred , where are the peoples invested in this project, I heard constructin work has been drastically slowed down even in 1st pase,

Comment

Originally posted by nano05 View Post
        No Adds, no one is intersted in this thred , where are the peoples invested in this project, I heard constructin work has been drastically slowed down even in 1st pase,
        Yes, It will slow down as expected because about 90% is already taken for Phase 1.

Comment

Originally posted by subskn View Post
          Yes, It will slow down as expected because about 90% is already taken for Phase 1.

Once you have paid-up 90% of funds, then usually construction-linked projects will slow down from earlier pace

Wonder then there is not much difference between ADF and construction-linked payment. Though construction-linked payment has lesser risk, but not that much when compared with upfront savings in ADF.

Comment

Originally posted by s.sath View Post
            Once you have paid-up 90% of funds, then usually construction-linked projects will slow down from earlier pace

Wonder then there is not much difference between ADF and construction-linked payment. Though construction-linked payment has lesser risk, but not that much when compared with upfront savings in ADF.
            ADF or construction linked matter the least in case of the project which is under dispute or has not received full-approvals. So in my opinion it is always best to delay the payments till disputes are resolved or approvals received. One can surely do this on legal as well as moral grounds.

cheers
            B

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
              ADF or construction linked matter the least in case of the project which is under dispute or has not received full-approvals. So in my opinion it is always best to delay the payments till disputes are resolved or approvals received. One can surely do this on legal as well as moral grounds.

cheers
              B
              As far as I know there is no dispute for Phase1, but there could be a few clearances due. Anyone has any clue when IB is likely going to handover Phase1? I think anything that is moved to Phase 2 like Club Moss etc may not happen.

Comment

60 % taken for phase 1 8G1, its 5 % every 2 slabs. 40 % pending.. Last one was for 12th slab. what is the expected possession date ? 5 % every 2 months .. makes 16 more months which will be Dec 2014 approx.
                how many of you have you paid 60 % ? i see some of you paid 90 :-) strange..

Comment

Nilayk,

kindly go thru ur agreement or else the payment schedule, its 5% every three slabs, with a bulk going in the initial instalments. I haven't seen ur bulding though i gather many of the buildings have reached slabs for which demands haven't been forthcoming which should be on account of not having the cc for them. Once the same is obtained don't be surprised to find multiple demands simultaneously.

As regards possession, its anyone guess

Comment

Originally posted by sagi7 View Post
                    nilayk,

kindly go thru ur agreement or else the payment schedule, its 5% every three slabs, with a bulk going in the initial instalments. I haven't seen ur bulding though i gather many of the buildings have reached slabs for which demands haven't been forthcoming which should be on account of not having the cc for them. Once the same is obtained don't be surprised to find multiple demands simultaneously.

As regards possession, its anyone guess
                    Do u have any idea on the level reached by the building 18 E in Sector-4??

Comment

Friends

They are the biggest cheats. They don't reply to your mails,calls etc. HIRCO is anytime better than these guys.

They have taken money from me for a phase-1 booking, but now they are saying that donot have 3BHK in phase-I and I should either move to 2BHK or choose phase II.

Any idea, what can I do in this case.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X