Last updated: 4 weeks ago
3101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by nivara07 View Post
    Friends

They are the biggest cheats. They don't reply to your mails,calls etc. HIRCO is anytime better than these guys.

They have taken money from me for a phase-1 booking, but now they are saying that donot have 3BHK in phase-I and I should either move to 2BHK or choose phase II.

Any idea, what can I do in this case.
    Ask them when are they going to start construction of Phase-II. Accordingly take the call. As far I know, they are still waiting for few approvals for Phase-II.

Comment

Hi
      I've booked in Phase 2 around 2 years back, at that time the cost sheet shared with me was only up to 22 floors, now that they are seeking approval for 32 or 30 floors would the instalment amount get reduced accordingly since as per the customer care cell the flat cost is going to be same.

Anyone in Phase I having similar experience, if any then pls. update accordingly.

Comment

new price for phase 1

I have heard from some investors that phase 1 rates will be increased to Rs. 5500+ (very soon..first week of Aug) since Indiabulls has almost all approvals for phase 1. they have plans to handover flats from Oct 2013. this rate increase and delivery from Oct 2013 is in view of their new project at Savroli which was launched at Rs. 5000 psf with some discounts. Big orders have been placed to complete the phase 1 interiors on time.
        To make Savroli viable for new users/investors and Godrej's upcoming 120 acre township (10km from Greens site) being launched at ~4000 psf Indiabulls will be increasing price to Rs. 5500.

please confirm if anyone else have heard the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Z_Shan View Post
          I have heard from some investors that phase 1 rates will be increased to Rs. 5500+ (very soon..first week of Aug) since Indiabulls has almost all approvals for phase 1. they have plans to handover flats from Oct 2013. this rate increase and delivery from Oct 2013 is in view of their new project at Savroli which was launched at Rs. 5000 psf with some discounts. Big orders have been placed to complete the phase 1 interiors on time.
          To make Savroli viable for new users/investors and Godrej's upcoming 120 acre township (10km from Greens site) being launched at ~4000 psf Indiabulls will be increasing price to Rs. 5500.

please confirm if anyone else have heard the same.
          I have heard a similar "story" 10 days back. But, I don't believe they will be able to hand over Phase-I flats by Oct-2013.

Comment

18e buildings in sector 4 has not started ..have u booked there ...its going to take looooong time . how much have u paid so far .

Comment

Originally posted by kaamaal View Post
              18e buildings in sector 4 has not started ..have u booked there ...its going to take looooong time . how much have u paid so far .
              Dear Kaamaal,
              Thanks for the update. Yes, I have booked there.

Are you very sure that the BUILDING is not all started??? Have you been to the site and seen the place of 18E??

At least they have done the excavation?

They have taken upto the basement, that is 40%....and not asked of any slabs since many months.

Any one else have booked in 18E????

What about the adjoining buildings of 18E??? Are they started??

PLEASE GIVE THESE DETAILS!!!

Comment

Progress Phase-1

Anybody has update on the construction status in building 6G.

Regards

Comment

Thanks for the Ph. No. Will call you later...In these days, I am out of town......For the time being, can you please post the following info???

Upto what installment have u paid?? Are they demanding you more???

At least they have started the excavation of 18 E?

What about the adjoining buildings?? Are they started??

Do you have a photo of the location of 18E??

Many thanks in advance!!!
                  Last edited by MANOJa; August 14 2013, 12:38 AM.

Comment

hi,

exavation done for 18e . adjoining buildings too in similar state .

work going on opp. building and reached 7-8 floor .

i have paid 40% so far and no further demands received.

had visited site 20 days back and came to know our buildings would be completed last due to construction constraint .

also 18e and adjoining building dimensions changed from previous outlay.

i guess we would get possession sometime in 2014 end or 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by kaamaal View Post
                      hi,

exavation done for 18e . adjoining buildings too in similar state .

work going on opp. building and reached 7-8 floor .

i have paid 40% so far and no further demands received.

had visited site 20 days back and came to know our buildings would be completed last due to construction constraint .

also 18e and adjoining building dimensions changed from previous outlay.

i guess we would get possession sometime in 2014 end or 2015.
                      Many thanks for the details. Can you pls elaborate the dimension changes??? Is it not 1690 still???

How is the outlay now???

Have you REGISTERED your flat??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X