Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 4 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by ashish908 View Post
    i was told by the builder that the prices rose by 1000 rs per sq ft from 01st Oct.
    Is it true?
    I don't think so. Because I had called them on 1st October and the rate was the old rate (aprx. 5600/- psf).

Comment

just got a marketing email - IndiaBulls - 5700/-psf ....next door Good Monring at - 3300 /- psf

Wow .. thats a pretty steep increase for Indiabulls .. !!!
      Is it demand .. ? or an attempt to get people sitting on the fence into jumping in ..
      Last edited by vikas123; October 9 2012, 02:15 AM. Reason: word left out

Comment

Like the saying goes a bird (almost) in hand is worth two in the bush. Anyway these rates are probably to keep the investors in good humour. i really would like to know if anyone has paid beyond 4500 thereabouts in the normal scheme of things.

Comment

IB as a group is in trouble with the allegations from AK...the script has lost on mkt too!!

Comment

Thread gone slow..
            Hmm..

Comment

Originally posted by VishalPrabhakar View Post
              Thread gone slow..
              Hmm..
              Thread gone dead. No feedback/ development from anyone for more than last three months.

Comment

CURRENT RATES

In All Check Deals, the price of Indiabulls is now showing 6800, where the rate has gone up from 2200 in 3 years (at least on paper), whereas Hiranandani Palace garden is showing 4350 which was 3300 before 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
                  CURRENT RATES

In All Check Deals, the price of Indiabulls is now showing 6800, where the rate has gone up from 2200 in 3 years (at least on paper), whereas Hiranandani Palace garden is showing 4350 which was 3300 before 3 years.
                  If Hiranandani is selling at 4350, Indiabulls cannot sell it more than 4200. 6800 is only on the paper.

Comment

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
                    CURRENT RATES

The 2 beds are still showing 5500 psf .. funny !!!!

Comment

I have gone through the rates difference. recently inquired with HPG for 02 BHK Apartment. RAte 4350/- for super built up Area 1289 Sft and Carpet Area of 905 sft. However if you see the costing should be around 56L but the Builder is saying with all the other charges total cost of the Flat at 10th Floor would be RS 80 Lakhs. EVen if you remove around 3-4 Lakhs for Registration still difference of 20 lakhs is too much. If you divide the total cost to Super built up area the per SFT rate should be 6206/-

IB is not charging any hidden cost and hence the SFT rate is high. I do not see any surprise if the quoted rate is around 6500/-for IB since the location is 05 kms towards the city.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X