Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 5 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

    This doesn't look like phase 2 where is club moss?

    Comment


    • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

      Originally posted by donkeykong View Post
      This doesn't look like phase 2 where is club moss?
      Club moss is probably moved to phase#3. This is what they did with phase#1 while launching phase#2, to attract more investors in phase#2

      Comment


      • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

        let's hope that this doesnt happen...

        Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
        Club moss is probably moved to phase#3. This is what they did with phase#1 while launching phase#2, to attract more investors in phase#2

        Comment


        • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

          Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
          Proposed master plan for Phase-2.
          Hello Varun84, The master plan has changed a lot. Earlier club MOSS was metioned in sector-14 of phase-2. It is missing in the current plan (proposed). Where did you get this new master plan ?

          Comment


          • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

            This layout I have received from India Bulls. Phase 2 is left hand side on top. On top there are 2 premium towers and commercial buildings. Below commercial building tower 43,44 37 etc are there.

            Comment


            • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

              Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
              This layout I have received from India Bulls. Phase 2 is left hand side on top. On top there are 2 premium towers and commercial buildings. Below commercial building tower 43,44 37 etc are there.
              can you provide a pdf document of the master layout? The current one is cut off at the top and unable to view the stuff written on the layout while zooming.

              Comment


              • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                i just remembered, wasn't there a hospital as well?

                Comment


                • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                  Buildings 17-20:

                  Does anyone have an update on Sales Agreement signing for Buildings 17, 18, 19, 20? I hold a flat in Bldg 17 and my friend in Bldg 20. We booked in 2010 and so far have paid 10% down-payment. Indiabulls has delayed signing of agreements for these buildings stating that certain clearances are awaited. Is anyone else in the same situation?

                  I visited the site last month. Buildings 1-16 are under construction and are around 30+ storeys already, however Buildings 17-20 are still stuck in foundation stage. Appreciate your comments/ responses. Thanks.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                    anyone interested in buying 2 bhk 1246 sq ft plc in phase 1

                    Comment


                    • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                      what rate?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X