Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

6200 i think

Comment

Originally posted by vandan007
      To All The Club Moss IS In Phase 2 Itself
      Also All Approvals Are in Place of Phase 2
      Towers Will Be 32 Floors (Can Go To 45 After The Approval For The same)
      CC Has Been Recived
      Pre-Launch Rate Is 5000++
      If Any1 Intrested Contact On 8082150726
      Dear Vandan, Are you 100% sure that the CC for phase-II buildings are with Indiabulls now ? Environment clearance was received last week. Did Indiabulls get the CC so fast ?? When can we do agreement registration for Phase-II buildings ?

Comment

Dear Vandan,
        Thank you for playing an active role on this forum.Greatly appreciate it.
        I am sure that all IB Panvel owners would like to know -
        1.Why does the ownership of the terrace remains with Indiabulls after the formation of the society?
        2.Why does the ownership of the Club remain with Indiabulls and the flat owners remain only members?
        Rgds.

Comment

Vandan thank you for the clarification . I believe that Indiabulls is charging a sum of Rs 1.5-2.5 lakhs from each flat owner towards club charges. Considering the no of flat owners don't you think the amount collected(IN EXCESS OF 40 crores considering 2000 flat owners and 2 lakhs as club charges) sufficient to maintain the Club? So is your justification that that you have kept the ownership of the club in order to maintain it still valid?
          Also is the ownership of the TERRACE also kept with Indiabulls in order to maintains it?
          Rgds

Comment

Vandan let's say that you collect Rs 40 crores towards club charges and put that money in a F.D. The interest earned on the F.D should take care of the maintenance!
            Will await your response to the terrace issue!

Comment

The Agreement Registration Can Be Only Done When You make 20% Payment Of Ur Agreement Value....
              It is already paid through ADF. In fact 90% is already paid. When can the registration of agreement be done for phase-II flats? Building# 38.

Comment

IT Will Start In Mid Of March
                Dear Vandan, thank you for your quick response. If the CC is already received, agreement registration can be done immediately. Why should it take two more months for registration ?

Comment

BLDGS 17,18, 19 Pase I for VANDAN

Originally posted by achals View Post
                  Hi

I have an apartment in building #18E & was promised delivery in mid 2013. I visited the site once in July & construction of the foundation was on & the driver of the vehicle that took us to the site said that the tower would be up in 9 months. I again visited in first week of Jan 2013 only to see that the situation is the same. The registration too has been delayed for over a year & half saying there is a huge backlog at the Panvel registration office.

Some of the excuses I got for the delay:

- Contractor of this building was not good hence they are giving the job to the contractor who is making the other buildings (Jul 2012)

- There is a permission for only 21 storeys & not for the proposed 36 storey towers. Wonder what took 2 years to say that the permission has not come while all the higher floors (above 21) were being sold. This is in Jan 2013 as told by Maulik Patel, sales manager

- Possession will now by 2014 (which, in builder parlance, is assumed to be Dec 2014 & not anytime before)

- The sales manager had no satisfactory response on the lack of communication to the customer. Just a straight face, slightly apologetic reply saying this is the way it is - I can't do nothing.

- Most of the corporate team at IB has apparently been changed. No one has a clue (or rather has chosen to not have a clue) about the actual status/issue.

If there are more similarly affected parties, we can together push for some sort of a time-line.
                  Dear Vandan,
                  Why the buildings BLDGS 17,18,19 of Phase I are made in such a way that the Sector IV is like a closed loop unlike other sectors???

Now as the bldgs are of 36 floors, those who have PAID PLC will look into each others flats, instead of seeing the garden.....also they will not see SUNLIGHT, considering the height of the bldgs......any plans to move these buildings little apart???

I know that the construction of these 3 bldgs are being stalled from JULY 2012.....

PLS UPDATE...............

Comment

Dear All, Be rest assured there will be no club moss in IB Panvel Green Project. Booking started in 2009 or may be before and till date there is no proper sample flat available for thousands of customer who are/were eagerly waiting. I am one of you who is hoping for the best and prepared for worst.

Sir 1st We Are Completing Registration Of Phase 1 And Then We Will Start Of Phase 2

Comment

Well looks like Indiabulls is extremely concerned about our physical health (they have not made a sample flat as they are extremely concerned that while seeing the sample flat a stone might fall on our heads!!!) but not bothered about our mental health!!
                      Last edited by chiragn; January 12 2013, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X