Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Hi Vandan,

Are there any further approvals to be obtained for work commencement of phase 2.
    Moreover I haven't received the revised building and flat number yet even after following up with customer care and IB reps.
    Could you assist me in obtaining the same.
    My booking was done in Oct-2010 and 20% payment done, during booking the flat number alloted was C-2101( Phase 2 ).

Don't know what it would be as of now.

Thanks

Comment

Ambani plans it big — township in Navi Mumbai

What would be the impact of this development on GREENS ????

Industrialist Mukesh Ambani and his close aide Anand Jain have decided to launch city's biggest residential township with state-of-the-art facilities in Navi Mumbai in the next four months.
      State government’s recent industrial policy allows corporate firms, who had acquired land under the special economic zone (SEZ), to unlock 40% of it for construction of residential buildings. The firms can also sell the developed space in the open market.
      Both Ambani and Jain jointly own over 4,300 acres of land at Ulwe and Dronaghiri in Navi Mumbai. “They both own the land. It has no connection with Reliance,” said sources close to Ambani.
      “Besides malls, schools and colleges of international standard too will be started. They plan to develop a walk-to-work sort of a culture. We are still working out the module. We are trying to make houses for the affluent as well as for the common man,” sources from Jain's office said.
      The central finance ministry recently sanctioned funds for a sea link connecting Sewri to Ulwe.
      “The proposed eastern freeway and sea link will reduced commuting time. It will connect the established business district (Nariman Point) to the emerging one (Ulwe and Dronagiri). It will generate several jobs and opportunities in various sectors," said Atul Nemade, a real estate expert.
      "By the time the residential project takes proper shape, both the freeway and sea link as well as the Navi Mumbai International Airport will be in operation. The new industrial policy helped us work on this unutilised land. It had been lying vacant since 2005.”
      A local developer said Ambani and Jain launching the residential project and Cidco giving 22% developed land to farmers whose land would be acquired for the airport will add a huge track of land and, subsequently, inventory.
      “It may cause a tremor in the South Mumbai property market. We are worried about a huge player like Ambani finishing us by his business tricks. If that happens, we have to start something new soon,” he said.
      Ambani plans it big — township in Navi Mumbai - Mumbai - DNA
      Published: Monday, Jan 28, 2013, 8:30 IST

Comment

Building 14

Can someone please tell me the status of building no. 14? how many floors have completed?

Also, whats the transfer procedure? Whats the current rate for phase 1?

Comment

I have booked an apartment in Golf city, Savroli a few months back. Had a visit to the site a few days back. Shocked to see that the construction works were looked after by a person who is of junior managerial level. Not sure when they will deliver this prestigious project. One of my friends working with Indiabulls told me that they have 02 Vice Presidents looking after the Panvel project (which is almost complete) and here, we have a junior guy looking after the Golf City.

Vandan - Is it true that Indiabulls do not have good managerial staff at construction sites? Why don't they have senior staff looking after the Savroli project as it is a very prestigious one? What is Indiabulls track record of delivering projects in time?

Comment

Building 8G1

Hi Vandan, what is the status of building 8G1 and when do you think we can expect possession? also how much is the time gap b/w last slab payment(32nd floor) to the internal furnishings ?

Comment

i have also pl connect to rohit

Comment

the current rate offered id 4800. no floor rise........as always few flats available on lower floors

Comment

Originally posted by rohitv70 View Post
                  the current rate offered id 4800. no floor rise........as always few flats available on lower floors
                  Is this price for phase 1 ? Indiabulls was quoting 6000.00 psf few days back !!! What's happening ????????

Comment

Originally posted by vandan007
                    Yes the Construction Will Start In That Period
                    Or In 10-15 Days Gap
                    Hi,

From what I have got to know a couple of weeks back from IB is that it will take at least 4-5 months for IB to officially launch Phase 2. God alone knows when will they get CC for Phase 2.

I feel lucky to have found this forum. Hope it has saved me.

Comment

Vandan Indiabulls as a company should understand that majority of the people has trusted your brand despite the fact that INDIABULLS has no experience in real estate. The buyers have put in their hard earned money trusting your group......

Buying a flat cannot be treated like buying a cloth from the market, every buyers expects a genuine answer when the project will be delivered.

All the buyers in phase 1 are upset at the way the plans have been haphazardly changed to benefit Indiabulls to gain from the 4 FSI due to the rental housing scheme. The Original 15 storied layout would have made this project a landmark in Navi Mumbai, unfortunately things are different.

Requesting your group to give proper deadlines rather than create false marketing hype by giving false ads in the papers about the possession, last year there were many ads which said possession in diwali 2013.....

The fact is that your company itself doesnt know when this project will be delivered..... coz it needs a genuine interest to deliver and keep the brand name....... which unfortunately seems lacking from your end......

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X