Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 2 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by keezpanvel View Post
    Vandan Indiabulls as a company should understand that majority of the people has trusted your brand despite the fact that INDIABULLS has no experience in real estate. The buyers have put in their hard earned money trusting your group......

Buying a flat cannot be treated like buying a cloth from the market, every buyers expects a genuine answer when the project will be delivered.

All the buyers in phase 1 are upset at the way the plans have been haphazardly changed to benefit Indiabulls to gain from the 4 FSI due to the rental housing scheme. The Original 15 storied layout would have made this project a landmark in Navi Mumbai, unfortunately things are different.

Requesting your group to give proper deadlines rather than create false marketing hype by giving false ads in the papers about the possession, last year there were many ads which said possession in diwali 2013.....

The fact is that your company itself doesnt know when this project will be delivered..... coz it needs a genuine interest to deliver and keep the brand name....... which unfortunately seems lacking from your end......
    Indiabulls can only gain the trust of investors by sticking to what they promise rather than coming up with lame excuses every now and then. Customer confidence on Indiabulls is going down day by day...

Comment

Greens Panvel Phase 2

Hiiii there.. I am getting a rate of 4800 in phase 2. No floor rise. I am interested in 1.5 or 2BHK in Greens. Can you let is know if this is a good price?. Also, whats this CC about ? You mean the certification is not yet received in phase 2 ? How many towers are there? When the CC will be received ?

Comment

At which floor you are getting 4800 without FRC and PLC? Whether club house charges are there or this is also waived. I am also interested for 1.5 BHK. Request you to share the total cost for 1.5 BHK and the contact detail of the person who is giving this deal to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ksharma View Post
          Thanks Vandan,

However, my question is to other forum members too. Am looking at a resale unit and hence seek feedback.
          Mr. Sharma,

I have booked a flat in 11F and also interested to sell but waiting for good appreciation.

Comment

Vandan,

Can you help me out in the accounts department of India bulls office, I have visited the office on 14th floor then tower 1 later now on 15th floor. Though I have paid the installment on time interest has been wrongly levied. There is really a communication gap in the office. If call customer care they give us a weird answer or no answer. If taking help from sales representatives they reply some thing else. And now when contacted a new person who says he is from accounts section and can sort it out but alas the same mistake. I am a lady but my name says Mr.........., asked for correction from Oct 2010 but not corrected thank god in the agreement its right but the invoice carries Mr.
            Help me.

Comment

For geetunru

you would have been allotted an ID & pw for using the IBreal website - it allows you to correct your particulars + you may also email customer.care@indiabulls.com with a soft copy of your PAN card - they manage to do the needful - best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by vandan007
                Dear All,
                We have come up with the 80/20 subvention scheme for our phase I Greens. There are number of apartments available in higher floor for which we are not going to charge the floor rise. Where the average stage of construction is more than 70%. Where 20:80 Scheme Is The Best For Building No 17,19,20 Which Is On Plinth+3 Level

The subvention scheme will be continue till the handover of the individual units. Till the period IBREL will bear the pre EMI amount to IHFL .
                Please find below the offer given for phase I and II. This offer starts from today and valid till 31st March

Phase 1
                Building No 2 to 14
                CLP:-6150+Club+Car Park
                ADF:-5750+Club+Car Park
                20:80:-6150+Club+Car Park

Building 17,19,20
                CLP:-5750+Club+Car Park
                ADF:-5150+Club+Car Park

Phase 2
                CLP:-5250+Club+Car Park(1st to 20th Floor)
                ADF:-4400+Club+Car Park(1st to 20th Floor)

CLP:-5450+Club+Car Park(20th To 30th Floor)
                ADF:-4600+Club+Car Park(20th To 30th Floor)

Regards,
                Vandan Mehta
                mehta.vandan@indiabulls.com
                Hi Vandan, What the current scheme going on for the premium tower (#21) ? I believe the price is bit on the higher side compared to other towers. What is EXTRA that the customer is going to get ? Are those going to be clearly specified in the agreement document ?? Appreciate your quick response.

Comment

What about 18E?

Dear All,
                  We have come up with the 80/20 subvention scheme for our phase I Greens. There are number of apartments available in higher floor for which we are not going to charge the floor rise. Where the average stage of construction is more than 70%. Where 20:80 Scheme Is The Best For Building No 17,19,20 Which Is On Plinth+3 Level

The subvention scheme will be continue till the handover of the individual units. Till the period IBREL will bear the pre EMI amount to IHFL .
                  Please find below the offer given for phase I and II. This offer starts from today and valid till 31st March

Phase 1
                  Building No 2 to 14
                  CLP:-6150+Club+Car Park
                  ADF:-5750+Club+Car Park

Building 17,19,20
                  CLP:-5750+Club+Car Park
                  ADF:-5150+Club+Car Park

Phase 2
                  CLP:-5250+Club+Car Park(1st to 20th Floor)
                  ADF:-4400+Club+Car Park(1st to 20th Floor)

CLP:-5450+Club+Car Park(20th To 30th Floor)
                  ADF:-4600+Club+Car Park(20th To 30th Floor)

Regards,
                  Vandan Mehta
                  mehta.vandan@indiabulls.com
                  Vandan

Don't know why you skipped Bldg #18 in the sequence but is there some issue around it?Since 2 years I haven't seen any progress. It is worrying. And I am an ADF customer.

Comment

Vandanji,

Club is still part of Phase 2 or do you have plan to move it in Phase-3?

Comment

Club Moss

Varunji.

Club will Be in Phase 2 Only

Regards,
                      Vandanji
                      Now IB does not say anything about Club Moss (Amoeba Shape). Now it is only club.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X