Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Facility corpus fund

Be prepared for additional fund. Anything is possible in Greens.

Originally posted by AliAsgarG View Post
    Hi,

I have an apartment booked in Phase 1 (17G1). I have been recently informed that the Maintaince Cost which they now refer to as Facility Corpus Fund has been increased from 50 Rs psf to 60 Rs psf. Is this allowed at this stage when we have already agreed at the time of booking for Rs 50 psf?

Can someone please reply and confirm if this is being done across to all the customers of Greens?

Regards,
    AG

Comment

I think for phase #2 also my friends were telling that they increased the price mid-way by changing the square footage or something like that. 3 of my friends have bought there.

Comment

Facility Corpus Fund Issue

Thanks for your responses. But the question is, is this allowed and isn't there anything what we can do from ourside to stop this?

From the time I booked this apartment, all i have seen is changes, delays and various ways to get more money from us. Firstly it was plan change 18 floors to now what 32 floors, secondly adding of Parking lot value into the Base value and now without notice increase in Maintainance Cost.

I feel sometimes putting my hands into this was a big mistake.

AG

Comment

I am looking at investing in India Bull Green Panvel project under 20:80 scheme. My expectation is, the building completion should happen in 24 months and sell my apartment in year 3. Any idea which phase ( 1 or 2) and the building number should i invest on? Appreciate sincere response from some friends who have invested.

Comment

Originally posted by ts4854 View Post
            I am looking at investing in India Bull Green Panvel project under 20:80 scheme. My expectation is, the building completion should happen in 24 months and sell my apartment in year 3. Any idea which phase ( 1 or 2) and the building number should i invest on? Appreciate sincere response from some friends who have invested.
            Phase II, bldg completion, next to impossible. Phase I, possible

Comment

I think the 20-80 offer is for Phase 1 and not for phase 2.. Though IB Sales staff was saying possession by 2013 end, i believe that easily they would take 2 years from now. Infact it is a 15-80-5 scheme. I think flats are available only in 2-3 buildings, that too higher floors.

Comment

Does anybody have any update on what work is currently going on at the site? When is the possession expected for phase 1? When would work for phase 2 begin? Are they going to make a sample flat?

Comment

Dear verdana .

in pase 2 indiabulls is going to provide the passison in next 2 nd half year down the line . phase one is best option for you.current rat in 20:80 is 6000 per square feet and 2bhk aparmets area is 1246 & 1156

Comment

Originally posted by manoj03 View Post
                    Dear verdana .

in pase 2 indiabulls is going to provide the passison in next 2 nd half year down the line . phase one is best option for you.current rat in 20:80 is 6000 per square feet and 2bhk aparmets area is 1246 & 1156
                    Dear Manoj, did you get the possession timeline of phase-2 from any reliable source ? Indiabulls is still waiting for the commencement certificate for phase-2. Last week Maharastra Govt. scrapped the MMRDA rental schemes, introduced the affordable housing instead and lowered the FSI from 4 to 3. Looks like, it will have an impact on Greens project.

Comment

Possession of India Bulls - Panvel

it was expected in Jul'13.. any update on same

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X