Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
3101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Any updates on internal works for bldgs that have completed 32 floors?

Comment

The whole IBG(Panvel) project was marketed to exploit the HYPE created just after NMIA was cleared by Environment ministry in November 2010.

Now NMIA is in Cold Storage after serious Land Acquisition issue cropped up.

Unfortunately it will be Unrealistic for Investors to expect in any activity in projects like HPS or IBG till such time the air around NMIA is cleared....... because the the marketing of both these projects are dependent on Success/Failure of NMIA.

Comment

Guys,

can anybody throw some light on - if the PROPOSED Navi Mumbai International Airport is/was a Passenger Airport or a Cargo Airport or Both.

If it is/was only a CARGO AIRPORT then why people (read INVESTORS) were going crazy about it.

Comment

Guys, please help.

Does anyone know the status of building 18 e in phase one? Has the work started? I am really curious to know. If anyone knows, pls inform. Thanks

Comment

Indiabulls is not trustfull

In Nov 2012, we reserved flat in Indiabulls, Panvel, Premium Tower. As per our specification we selected flat on 31st floor. After booking amount paid they changed plan and convinced us for 29th floor. Till the time we were fine. But after six months and paid 20% and other payments (Rs.37 Lacks) again they changed their plan and without any preference forcing us to go for earliest available down floor flat (on 24th or below). When we booked the flat, we were the first customer to book in the said tower with the rate of 31st floor. We have all documents for the reserved 29th floor flat. But now they are not ready to accept their fault and referring the terms on the application form which are as usual in their favor to change plan any time. Arrogantly, their Customer Care, General Manager, gave us the option to take out our amount if we disagree to their option which is not viable after six months. The reason, we are in US for work purpose, we cannot chase them on every step. In ahead, their billing department is asking us for next installment, when we are yet not sure about our status of reserved flat or any further resolution. No one is taking responsibility to resolve the issue but the ball passing procedure. I will never suggest anyone to invest your lifetime earnings in such unplanned and irresponsible company after this experience.

Comment

Originally posted by NRI View View Post
              In Nov 2012, we reserved flat in Indiabulls, Panvel, Premium Tower. As per our specification we selected flat on 31st floor. After booking amount paid they changed plan and convinced us for 29th floor. Till the time we were fine. But after six months and paid 20% and other payments (Rs.37 Lacks) again they changed their plan and without any preference forcing us to go for earliest available down floor flat (on 24th or below). When we booked the flat, we were the first customer to book in the said tower with the rate of 31st floor. We have all documents for the reserved 29th floor flat. But now they are not ready to accept their fault and referring the terms on the application form which are as usual in their favor to change plan any time. Arrogantly, their Customer Care, General Manager, gave us the option to take out our amount if we disagree to their option which is not viable after six months. The reason, we are in US for work purpose, we cannot chase them on every step. In ahead, their billing department is asking us for next installment, when we are yet not sure about our status of reserved flat or any further resolution. No one is taking responsibility to resolve the issue but the ball passing procedure. I will never suggest anyone to invest your lifetime earnings in such unplanned and irresponsible company after this experience.

Indiabulls had always been so deceitful and inept. There are so many posts on the IREF forum of all the horror stories by their customers since over 3-4 years now.

Thanks for sharing, this will help save hundreds of future unsuspecting people from putting their life's savings in such elaborate scams.

The main problem is with the government, which is least concerned about the consumer rights in Real Estate. It takes over 10% via taxes/levies/cess/duties/VAT of whatever you pay to own a flat, but provides ZERO service.

If the govt wants it can do anything overnight. Notice how TRAI and SEBI have done wonders in their respective fields. bringing transparency and protecting consumers.
              Last edited by humble_guy; June 4 2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Indiabulls Panvel Greens - Phase 2 approvals are pending

Dear Akhispcl & Guptadc ,

Hi I heard phase 2 approvals are pending and they will be there soon.

Ya I think u should invest as its better in term of look, infrastructure and amenities are all more close in phase 2. I think Phase 1 delivery as per company is early next year. Also the price and discounts offered are very good right now. I think all this price wil lbe increased once appovals come through.

Comment

Tentative Date, Possession of India Bulls - Panvel

Dear surajit,

I think its end of 2103 or early next year. That’s what I heard, depending if your tower work has progressed. Why don’t you check with customer care, they are very prompt nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by Marvellous View Post
                    Guys, please help.

Does anyone know the status of building 18 e in phase one? Has the work started? I am really curious to know. If anyone knows, pls inform. Thanks
                    Hi.I have also bought a flat in 18E. Currently, no progress. I have been relentlessly following up with them and getting all kinds of excuses. On my last visit to the site on May 28, I was told that work would start in 2 weeks and no reason was given for the delay. Earlier reasons were permission only until 21st floor, contractor change etc etc.

I then contacted Customer Care who gave vague responses that it will happen & not to worry etc. But no commitment on when work would start & why it was held back. After a lot of persuasion, they gave an excuse of 'no labour'. This is after I got the agreement registered in April.

What reasons have you been given?

Comment

Originally posted by achals View Post
                      Hi.I have also bought a flat in 18E. Currently, no progress. I have been relentlessly following up with them and getting all kinds of excuses. On my last visit to the site on May 28, I was told that work would start in 2 weeks and no reason was given for the delay. Earlier reasons were permission only until 21st floor, contractor change etc etc.

I then contacted Customer Care who gave vague responses that it will happen & not to worry etc. But no commitment on when work would start & why it was held back. After a lot of persuasion, they gave an excuse of 'no labour'. This is after I got the agreement registered in April.

What reasons have you been given?
                      But it is really surprising as almost all the adjacent bldgs in Sector 4 have gone up till almost the top floor and only 18E is stuck up since more than one year. What could be the reason? Nobody knows!!!!

Also this Sector 4 is closed loop of tall towers unlike other sectors, which have L shaped structure. So those who paid PLC and bought garden facing became real fools as all will look into each others bldgs....and also no sunlight..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X