Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by raash View Post
    It may fit into low cost housing - with small size flats and G+3 flr building (probably without lift). Where as IB has bigger flats in high rise towers.
    What benefits, IB provides due to high-rise towers?
    It definitely, costs more.

Comment

Transfer will cost 15%!!
      this is outrageous and steep.
      whoa, that changes a lot of my calculations...

Comment

buy something in which u can live in AA..dont buy coz it looks cheap now,,,& if u want to make a quick buuuck ..real estate is not the place anymore .. its not like it was 3 yrs back... be very sure where u put ur money,dont buy something just bcoz its cheap

Comment

Originally posted by hitmady View Post
          What benefits, IB provides due to high-rise towers?
          It definitely, costs more.
          Basically, a high rise tower or a 3 storey bldg, both provide the same benefit - a roof over our head. But people do have preferences, which i think are biased towards high rises.

Besides, builders do hike the rates according to the response they get. For IB, having sold off 80% before even starting the construction, raising the prices can only lead to more profits & buyers' confidence.

The ball is then in the new buyers' court. They need to use their maths, logic, economics,...... before taking the plunge.

Comment

I have not bought it for investment purpose. i wish to stay in my 3 BHK apt., I have booked.
            Watch out for Panvel. In next 7-10 years it would give best of the suburbs in Mumbai, run for their money.
            there is lot of difference in staying in a complex with multistoreyed structures and some low rise development by small time builders.
            The pleothera of facilities with good upkeep and maintenance, security, etc would make world of difference to one's lifestyle.
            I have booked 2 covered car parks as well. idea is think long term.
            Does anybody know that kalpataru is charging as high as RS 4000 + floor rise for their best view apts.
            In 8-9 months IB would start quoting Rs 3600/-+ floor rise, atleast.
            So Guys keep the faith, think long term and Chill!!

Comment

hi

hi yogi8888 thats really nice u have bought 3bhk...gr8 idea..i truely believe thats after some years panvel will as good as suburb..and i our investment is worth it...jia wat do u say abt yogi8888??u r mine guru mayya

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
                hi yogi8888 thats really nice u have bought 3bhk...gr8 idea..i truely believe thats after some years panvel will as good as suburb..and i our investment is worth it...jia wat do u say abt yogi8888??u r mine guru mayya
                Hi Peeya,

If the trans-harbour and airport do become a reality, than Panvel will be a gem of a place. Educational institutes and jobs are the other key factors that decide the success of a new city. If Navi Mumbai does a Shenzhen then Panvel has a great future. However, Navi Mumbai can never beat Mumbai but only be on par with it (in next 20 year maybe ). Mumbai is Mumbai!
                It is a good idea to think of growing together then to eat into each other. Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Nasik should all work as catalyst to each others. (Did I say the competition is Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Noida:p, the america, the europe )
                Last edited by jia001; March 12 2010, 03:34 PM.

Comment

I agree.

Originally posted by jiahome View Post
                  Hi Peeya,

If the trans-harbour and airport do become a reality, than Panvel will be a gem of a place. Educational institutes and jobs are the other key factors that decide the success of a new city. If Navi Mumbai does a Shenzhen then Panvel has a great future. However, Navi Mumbai can never beat Mumbai but only be on par with it (in next 20 year maybe ). Mumbai is Mumbai!
                  hi,
                  I think that navi mumbai, panvel is the best place to invest your money. Yeah current rates are a issue. some dip in prices is coming for sure but i cant predict the right time to buy. If you are a end user you can buy at current prices.
                  But offcourse Mumbai will always be Mumbai. Its where my heart is & will always be.

Comment

The latest update is that all approvals are in plce for the start of the construction.

Its a matter of time and logistics for the concerned contractor to shift the digging machinary to the site.apparantly the machinery is currently at a Thane site and is due to be shifted in 7 to 10 days to panvel for the digging to start.

Comment

[quote=cust_indiabulls_panvel;62128]The latest update is that all approvals are in plce for the start of the construction.

Are commercial bank loans now available so as to pay the 2nd instalment which would be due following the commencement of the construction?
                      Last edited by bubla; March 13 2010, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X