I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The problem with Dubai is there is no real demand.. Dubai is a strange country where locals might constitute only 10% of the population of the city. Demand was manufactured by giving the expats 0% interest loans and no down payments and also pricing the property at a real hig price. So when the world economy went down, the expat population just checked out of the coutry after maxing out their credit cards and all leaving these assets back. Now since there is no body else ready to take up these apartments, yes it is obvious that the value will fall....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys

Do we have a further updated list of members from the first one jia created? Not to be harsh, but I think we are losing focus here discussing world investment issues rather than working out our issues at India bulls which was the purpose of this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Ria - in our jest for proving that Panvel is the right detination or not, the discussion has moved into Mumbai realty rates and then Asian realty rates and then to USA realty rates.

Let's focus on the status of hte project: Is it possible for somebody to get the current photographs of the site? We can probably keep updting the photographs by posting recent photographs. Anybody who is palnning to visit the site and can help by positng the recent photos?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ria2011
    Hi guys

Do we have a further updated list of members from the first one jia created? Not to be harsh, but I think we are losing focus here discussing world investment issues rather than working out our issues at India bulls which was the purpose of this forum.

Hi,
    Could somebody send me that list of existing members, i haven't seen the list, so no clues what info it has? Any contact info etc? If somebody does have that list, could you please email it to vikrocksusgmail.com, and like i had mentioned a few weeks back, we have bought a 2bhk with India bulls as well.
    Appreciate the help,
    Thanks,
    Vik
    CommentQuote
  • seems like I have shaken the hornet's nest. never mind :)

Pls keep your buying spree up ... good luck ..
    CommentQuote
  • Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. managing director B P Tayal said electrification works will be taken up fromPanvel to Roha.The electrification work is expected to start next year and will take two years to complete.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vik

I have updated Jia’s previous list with further names from the posts in this forum. Glad to see there are so many of us in this forum. My apologies to people whose names I might have missed as there are a couple of people who are active on the forum but it was not clear to me whether they had booked in IB or not. Do feel free to add your names in or make any changes to this info, in case I have missed anyone out or if there are any errors in the information

1. Paramesh {2BHK, Wing:F, Phase 1}
    2. Ashky {2BHK, Wing:N, 3rd floor, Phase 2}
    3. sonu007 (3 flats)
    4. Tower P {2BHK, Wing:P, Phase 2}
    5. Raash {2BHK, Wing:N, Phase 2}
    6. Chachu
    7. Bhushan K {3BHK, Wing:H,Phase 1 }
    8. cust_indiabulls_panvel {3BHK, Phase 1}
    9. peeya
    10. appu54321
    11. Jia {3BHK, Wing:E, Phase 1}
    12. German {}
    13. Atul {3 BHK, Wing:C, Phase 1} (Atul lives in Panvel:-))
    14. Narendra {3 BHK, Wing:C, phase 1}
    15. Ria2011 {2BHK, Wing:T, Phase 2}
    16. Sonu7778 {2BHK, Wing:L, Phase 1}
    17. ashkharoo {2BHK, Wing:N, Phase 2}
    18. rajivmenon3134 {__BHK, Wing: __, Phase __}
    19. hitegoss4 (?????){__BHK, Wing: __, Phase __}
    20. phorenyogi {2BHK, Wing:__, Phase __}
    21. allaboutme {2BHK, Wing:__, Phase 1}
    22. sagi7 {2BHK, Wing: T, Phase 2}
    23. nivar07 {3BHK, Wing:Q, Phase 2}
    24. Tower P {2BHK, Wing: P, Phase 2}
    25. capt. vishal {__BHK, Wing: __, Phase 2}
    26. yogi888 {3BHK, Wing: E, Phase 1}
    27. vickrocksus {2BHK, Wing: T, Phase 2}
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Peeya,
    Thanks for including my name...I have booked in Phase 1, L block- and I have got another friend who is not in this forum however has bought a flat in IB as well.

Its Vaibhav Panchal - Phase 1 - L block - .

Cheers...Raj
    CommentQuote
  • hey rajiv did u get a clarification from Ib regarding the area for tower L??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone, I am Vilas, 3BHK Tower Q, Phase 2
    CommentQuote
  • Hey .....Im still chasing with IB, would let you in case of any updates?

Cheers...Raj
    CommentQuote
  • Commonfloor.com

Those interested to be part of a community, could log on to the aforesaid site and register themselves as residents of Panvel Greens.
    CommentQuote
    hi guys

do we have a further updated list of members from the first one jia created? Not to be harsh, but i think we are losing focus here discussing world investment issues rather than working out our issues at india bulls which was the purpose of this forum.

thankgod somebody is there to stop all this...i totally agree with ria...thanks ria i hope ur message should be loud and clear.....thanks :):):)
    CommentQuote
    Hi Vik

I have updated Jia’s previous list with further names from the posts in this forum. Glad to see there are so many of us in this forum. My apologies to people whose names I might have missed as there are a couple of people who are active on the forum but it was not clear to me whether they had booked in IB or not. Do feel free to add your names in or make any changes to this info, in case I have missed anyone out or if there are any errors in the information

1. Paramesh {2BHK, Wing:F, Phase 1}
    2. Ashky {2BHK, Wing:N, 3rd floor, Phase 2}
    3. sonu007 (3 flats)
    4. Tower P {2BHK, Wing:P, Phase 2}
    5. Raash {2BHK, Wing:N, Phase 2}
    6. Chachu
    7. Bhushan K {3BHK, Wing:H,Phase 1 }
    8. cust_indiabulls_panvel {3BHK, Phase 1}
    9. peeya
    10. appu54321
    11. Jia {3BHK, Wing:E, Phase 1}
    12. German {}
    13. Atul {3 BHK, Wing:C, Phase 1} (Atul lives in Panvel:-))
    14. Narendra {3 BHK, Wing:C, phase 1}
    15. Ria2011 {2BHK, Wing:T, Phase 2}
    16. Sonu7778 {2BHK, Wing:L, Phase 1}
    17. ashkharoo {2BHK, Wing:N, Phase 2}
    18. rajivmenon3134 {__BHK, Wing: __, Phase __}
    19. hitegoss4 (?????){__BHK, Wing: __, Phase __}
    20. phorenyogi {2BHK, Wing:__, Phase __}
    21. allaboutme {2BHK, Wing:__, Phase 1}
    22. sagi7 {2BHK, Wing: T, Phase 2}
    23. nivar07 {3BHK, Wing:Q, Phase 2}
    24. Tower P {2BHK, Wing: P, Phase 2}
    25. capt. vishal {__BHK, Wing: __, Phase 2}
    26. yogi888 {3BHK, Wing: E, Phase 1}
    27. vickrocksus {2BHK, Wing: T, Phase 2}

Thanks Ria, appreciate the help.
    Vik
    CommentQuote
  • Thane-Panvel to be ready for 12-car trains

On Monday, work to accommodate 12-car trains on Harbour Line stations between Thane and Panvel will be completed, following which upgraded services will be started shortly. This will come as a huge relief for commutters on that section, who will soon have three more coaches to travel in.
    CommentQuote