Value For Money
    Track Record
    Property: Indiabulls Greens - Indiabulls
    Overall Rating:
    The Worst ever builder.

No planning,
    No execution.
    No: 1 cheaters.
    Planning - they have changed the master plan and floor plans in IB green Chennai multiple times after signing the agreement and with no information to the customer.
    Execution - Prolonged delays to register the flats even after payment of 90 % of the apartment cost. Model apartment show to prospective buyers is way different from the actual (Tiles, electrical fittings, Bathroom fittings, Main Door, windows. deviation in walls, plastering and RCC work etc).
    They change the salable area post booking..can any one believe this. GO AND CHECK OUT FOR YOURSELF at the SITE in Perunbakkam between Medavakkam and Sholinganallor. Go to google groups and check reviews written by existing customers.
    NO 1 Rouges.

Hi, They seem to be bettering the project now. The quality and services provided are far better. There have been delays, but the registration has now been started and they are ready to handover apartments. The 2nd Phase seems to be really good too. I was on site last week and the finishing were better than expected. Infact went with the facility management person for inspection of my apartment and pointed out the snags which were corrected within 2 days.

Comment

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by geetuniru View Post
      Vandan,

Can you help me out in the accounts department of India bulls office, I have visited the office on 14th floor then tower 1 later now on 15th floor. Though I have paid the installment on time interest has been wrongly levied. There is really a communication gap in the office. If call customer care they give us a weird answer or no answer. If taking help from sales representatives they reply some thing else. And now when contacted a new person who says he is from accounts section and can sort it out but alas the same mistake. I am a lady but my name says Mr.........., asked for correction from Oct 2010 but not corrected thank god in the agreement its right but the invoice carries Mr.
      Help me.
      Hi , just drop by in their office and take a matters to them. They have to settle of everything. Atleast it worked for me. Earliet I to was talking to many but know its customer care and all help is given. They give you decision there and than.

I waited for long on call, but its best to visit and sort it all out

Comment

Originally posted by sanjay2013 View Post
        Can anbody advise , is Greens a good option to put money at this rate?
        Yes , I m very happy and so are my friends. You should. We refferd so many and they are definatley happy. Actually when you go to site and see for yourself you believe and no on any herasay.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonali Kapor View Post
          Hi, They seem to be bettering the project now. The quality and services provided are far better. There have been delays, but the registration has now been started and they are ready to handover apartments. The 2nd Phase seems to be really good too. I was on site last week and the finishing were better than expected. Infact went with the facility management person for inspection of my apartment and pointed out the snags which were corrected within 2 days.

Hey Sonali You Have Your Apartment Exactly In Which Project

INDIABULLS GREENS CHENNAI
          OR
          INDIABULLS GREENS PANVEL

Comment

Originally posted by surajit View Post
            it was expected in Jul'13.. any update on same
            I think its end of 2103 or early next year. That’s what I heard, depending if your tower work has progressed. Why don’t you check with customer care, they are very prompt nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by ts4854 View Post
              I am looking at investing in India Bull Green Panvel project under 20:80 scheme. My expectation is, the building completion should happen in 24 months and sell my apartment in year 3. Any idea which phase ( 1 or 2) and the building number should i invest on? Appreciate sincere response from some friends who have invested.
              "Hi, if you book now in phase 1, you will get delivery in 2 years, as they are planning to give possession next year for sure.

Building facing the garden and landspace I think should be fine as youa re sure of the view than. More so it depends where flats are available actually. "

Comment

Hi,

even i have a flat in 18e and sailing in the same boat with u all....no satisfactory response from IB .

i have registered my flat and paid 40% ..what about u guys . we are not getting proper response on 18e construction ...

Comment

On this forum, India bulls is doing marketing of their panvel project.

Comment

Originally posted by vandy700 View Post
                    Hey Sonali You Have Your Apartment Exactly In Which Project

INDIABULLS GREENS CHENNAI
                    OR
                    INDIABULLS GREENS PANVEL
                    Looks like she has not invested and may be working with you in the same office. What you say ?

Comment

Originally posted by Parul Arora View Post
                      Hi , just drop by in their office at lower parel and take a matters to them. They have to settle everything. Atleast it worked for me. Earlier I to was talking to many but now its customer care and all help is given. They give you decision there and than.

I waited for long on call, but its best to visit and sort it all out
                      Parul you seems to be very lucky and got a very good service from them ??

Originally posted by Parul Arora View Post
                      I have heard that if you go visit the Indiabulls lower parel office they solve all matter amicably. I think you should go and sort things out with them. Posting it on website is not going to help and its your version against others. Its wrong to post only negative feebcak of company when they ahve done many goods also.

They usually send notices only to erring clients, in case they have done any wrong they take it upon them to clarify and sort it out. They are very helpful in that matter. My friends matter got resolved very soon to. Some errors in system and all got sorted out.
                      Parul you friend is also equally lucky like you.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X