Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Vandy700, are you and India Bulls team are finding it tough to sell this project?. I had asked a question some times back, why India bulls had decreased the rate for this project by IRS 200?

Comment

Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
      Vandy700, are you and India Bulls team are finding it tough to sell this project?. I had asked a question some times back, why India bulls had decreased the rate for this project by IRS 200?
      Have You Seen Asking Any1 To Call Me Or Contact Me

I Am Not Here To Sell This Project But Here Clean The Mess People Has Spread About Indiabulls

Yes We Came With CLP Price Of 4799 To Promote The Studio Apartment Which We Came Up With

Comment

Originally posted by vandy700 View Post
        Have You Seen Asking Any1 To Call Me Or Contact Me

I Am Not Here To Sell This Project But Here Clean The Mess People Has Spread About Indiabulls

Yes We Came With CLP Price Of 4799 To Promote The Studio Apartment Which We Came Up With
        Better clean mess within your origination. Do'nt blame this forum. If India Bulls is treating his investors properly and is crystal clear in sharing information then no one will talk negative.

Vandy700, are you in sales or in CRM?

Comment

It appears that India Bulls has changed super area of 2 BHK flats again. When I booked I was told 1248 afterwards it was increased to 1268. Now I am getting few emails from brokers and the area mentioned there is 1288. Strange.

Comment

information

Well the mess in this forum is bcz people have incomplete information. May be because of lack of information due to change in the project plan and for this we should not blame indiabulls. It's the approval process which forces builders to change the plan.

& note Indiabulls is a township project which has its own challenges.

Compare this form with other forms like Hiranandani greens etc and you will find that this challenge / problem has been with every builder.

There has also been an article in news about the problem builders face in navi mumbai due to government policies or lack of support or slow approval process from CIDCO.

AND NOTE MOST OF US HAVE BET ON PRE LAUCH PROJECTS WHICH IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE POST ACQUIRING APPROVALS. So why the hell we are blaming the builder.

Humble request to forum, creating incorrect negative reviews about builder without complete information or check will hit our own hard investments.

Better clean mess within your origination. Do'nt blame this forum. If India Bulls is treating his investors properly and is crystal clear in sharing information then no one will talk negative.

Vandy700, are you in sales or in CRM?

Comment

area

It is still 1268. It must have been incorrectly posted by the agents or brokers.

For details or floor plan you could check it from indiabulls site.

It appears that India Bulls has changed super area of 2 BHK flats again. When I booked I was told 1248 afterwards it was increased to 1268. Now I am getting few emails from brokers and the area mentioned there is 1288. Strange.

Comment

price trend

As i posted earlier, the slow down or drop has been seen in every project. This is due to poor infrastructure movement like airport, trans harbor link and demand-supply mis-match.

This trend may continue till 2014 Q1. but one can expect raise / appreciation from Q2 onwards.

Comment

Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
                  Well the mess in this forum is bcz people have incomplete information. May be because of lack of information due to change in the project plan and for this we should not blame indiabulls. It's the approval process which forces builders to change the plan.
                  Yes i fully agree with due to lack of information due to change in the project plan. Then Why builder is not communicating it with investor in any kind of changes in floor plan and master plan. Do you think investors will see these changes in day dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
                    It is still 1268. It must have been incorrectly posted by the agents or brokers.

For details or floor plan you could check it from indiabulls site.
                    It appears they have not updated the info. on their site yet. I got emails from 6-7 brokers and all are mentioning 1288. Some mess from IB again.

Comment

Stop talking about India Bulls & customer satisfaction. Everyone knows how IndiaBulls treat it's customers.

India Bulls don't have courtesy to inform customers regarding changes in plan, updated status of approvals or any other information regarding this project.

If you send mails with queries these cheaters don't even bother to reply.

Without our knowledge these people changed the allocated flat, the floor no & we came to know when we reached the site to see the progress of the project. When you inquire at there Head Office then you will not get any satisfactory answers. Just blame game or same old assurances.

Already the expected possession date has lapsed but these cheaters still say we will deliver it within six months that too when the flat allocated to us in the building is yet to start construction.

When asked about refunding the paid amount & cancellation of flat booking these idiots start talking about deducting certain percentage of money. Instead of paying interest on our money for using interest free for last 4 years how these cheaters ask for deducting the money ?

INDIA BULLS A BIG FRAUD.

Instead of investing in India Bulls invest in some small project or buy a ready possession flat.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X