Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Parul, stop promoting India Bulls.

What these people were doing for last 3 years with false promises & pressurising customers for payments without valid approvals ? Why customer queries were ignored, why no information provided regarding changes in floor plan ? why no information given while changes were done in allocation of flat ?

Only one word to describe India Bulls "A BIG FRAUD".

Comment

Don't invest your hard earned money in India Bulls Panvel project.

People who have invested 3/4 years back are still not getting the information on possession of flat. No one knows whether India Bulls has got all the approvals for this project.

Better invest in some other projects like kalpataru or some other ready possession flats.

Comment

dates

Well how some one could say tht information is not provided. These delays are with every builder and not just one. Do you think Indiabulls are having problem committing their completion dates then check out hiranandani and even kalpatru forums.

these delays are due to government and cidco for reasons best known to them.

Originally posted by Mogali View Post
        Don't invest your hard earned money in India Bulls Panvel project.

People who have invested 3/4 years back are still not getting the information on possession of flat. No one knows whether India Bulls has got all the approvals for this project.

Better invest in some other projects like kalpataru or some other ready possession flats.

Comment

Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
          Well how some one could say tht information is not provided. These delays are with every builder and not just one. Do you think Indiabulls are having problem committing their completion dates then check out hiranandani and even kalpatru forums.

these delays are due to government and cidco for reasons best known to them.
          Then who forced India Bulls to sell phase-2 in pre-launch? They sold many units in pre launched 3 years back. Ideally they should have sold it whenever they have got all approvals in their hand. After 3 years stil no news when will they start construction at site. they are Cheater.
          Last edited by Varun84; June 15 2013, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
            Then who forced India Bulls to sell phase-2 in pre-launch? They sold many units in pre launched 3 years back. Ideally they should have sold it whenever they have got all approvals in their hand. After 3 years stil no news no will they start construction at site. they are Cheater.
            indiabulls was bankrupt company in 2000 , revived by gandhi family , what can you expect from Gandhi ?

Comment

years back

Mate i suggest you check your information. there is no way indiabulls has sold phase 2 flats 3 years back. their project was first launched in yr 2009 which thy called Phase 1 and then in yr 2009 end and 2010 H1 they started selling phase 2 which was part of initial master plan but later thy started calling them by sectors. now as per the new plan those phase 1 and phase 2 projects initially launched in yr 2009 - 2010 are in sectors 2,3,4..

Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
              Then who forced India Bulls to sell phase-2 in pre-launch? They sold many units in pre launched 3 years back. Ideally they should have sold it whenever they have got all approvals in their hand. After 3 years stil no news when will they start construction at site. they are Cheater.

Comment

hi i am new here i am interested in buying a 1bhk flat about 620 sq-ft area in India bulls panvel i don't have any idea about IB's property/township plan.

so just 2 question

1. at this point they say the flat will be ready by 3 years time 80/20 scheme of payment is this info correct

2. what is the floor plan of their project at panvel, floor nos, address of site, and any info u feel will help me decide to jump or not to jump in IB

thnx in advance

best regards,
                Rohit.

Comment

Originally posted by rohitmodee View Post
                  hi i am new here i am interested in buying a 1bhk flat about 620 sq-ft area in India bulls panvel i don't have any idea about IB's property/township plan.

so just 2 question

1. at this point they say the flat will be ready by 3 years time 80/20 scheme of payment is this info correct

2. what is the floor plan of their project at panvel, floor nos, address of site, and any info u feel will help me decide to jump or not to jump in IB

thnx in advance

best regards,
                  Rohit.
                  Pls go through the thread and you will have an idea what is going on with IB and with those who have invested.....then you can decide yourself....the posts here are self explanatory

Comment

Originally posted by rohitmodee View Post

so just 2 question

thnx in advance

best regards,
                    Rohit.
                    If they give you in writing that the project will be ready for possession in 3 years from the date of booking your flat, go ahead. Check the penalty clause if they don't deliver by the promised timeline. That would be an indication to jump or not jump. All the best.

Comment

India Bulls selling flats in Phase 2 @4800 sft. all inclusive (Parking - Free, Club house - Free, No floor rise).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X