Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 4 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

plan

There u go. Location close to Indiabulls panvel site. Could be checked from the attached images.

Ashky

Originally posted by vikas123 View Post
    Hey ashkharoo,

Could you please send me the links you are referring to for the location and master plan .. I've been waiting on this one as well ..
    Attached Files

Comment

18e

To my understanding, there was some dispute around the area or FSI scale issue. But CLEARANCE / APPROVAL are all in favor of Indiabulls. The construction is till 4-5 floor and should start in full swing from Nov-Dec 2013 onwards.

Originally posted by sachinpanvel View Post
      Do you have any idea of the real reason why only 18E is not going up beyond the basement level, when all other nearby towrs are going/gone up?? It is in the same state for more than 1 year
      Last edited by ashkharoo; June 21 2013, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
        To my understanding, it was being constructed in dispute area. But CLEARANCE / APPROVAL are all in favor of Indiabulls and should start construction in Nov-Dec 2013.

One should check Google Satellite map and you will find construction (cluttered towers) near to railway tracks. Thats being development by indiabulls BUT IS NOT PART OF INDIABULLS GREEN PROJECT.

If one knows reason for those construction, you will have your answers......
        Many thanks for this info, which nobody gave before!!! Are you sure 18E is being constructed in a disputed area? It is well inside their compound, still it is disputed??

Are they going to change the location of this bldg to another place?? Any idea?? I heard like that sometime ago...

The bldgs near to railway are the RENTAL SCHEME made by IB, as I understand. What has it to do with 18 E??

Comment

Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
          To my understanding, there was some dispute around the area or FSI scale issue. But CLEARANCE / APPROVAL are all in favor of Indiabulls. The construction is till 4-5 floor and should start in full swing from Nov-Dec 2013 onwards.
          18 E is still at basement level, since 1 year.... and not at 4-5 floors

Comment

satellite

Please check google satellite and u will find it

Originally posted by sachinpanvel View Post
            18 E is still at basement level, since 1 year.... and not at 4-5 floors

Comment

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
              total how much including all
              It is 1288 * 4799+ 242,000 (for ews. legal etc). No parking fee, club house charge, floor rise, PLC etc.

Total price including service tax, VAT, registration would come out to be approx. 71 Lakhs.

Comment

I too have booked 2BHK measuring 1200 sq. ft. in Phase 2 building 32 on 28th floor on June 07th. The rate is 4799 under CLP. It should turn out to be a good investment, but need views from this forum members about their experience of investment in Panvel. The possession delays of a township project are quite common. One can decide to sell out, if project is running slow but rate appreciation is there. What are your views about rate appreciation in 2-3 years timeframe?

Comment

New Master plan

Indiabulls panvel green new layout and this looks better compared to the previous one.

Happy to see this change. This layout looks cool and FSI scale has also improved.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by ashkharoo; June 21 2013, 01:49 PM.

Comment

high rise

Panvel first high rise building G+40 planned just 1-2 km away from Indibulls panvel site. It will be 3 towers of 1.5 and 2 bhk.

If this could get approval for 40+ then i am sure indiabulls will try to get approvals for 40 or 50+ floors for its premium towers. If this comes up , Indiabulls Panvel Greens would become a promising land mark in Navi Mumbai.

Comment

18e /construction

Hi ,

visited site on 19/6 , 18e is at basement level and not touched podium also ..u/stand at ground level that contractor has changed and now it is arcon engg. just 2-3 months back and their supervisor claimed earlier contractor had some issues with IB and earlier also contractor had changed for 18e .

so ,this time they are hopeful with all resources provided by IB they shall be able to complete by aug-oct 2016 and another 1 year for interior ,i.e 2017 should be realistic ...lets keep our finger crossed and pray to god !!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X