I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sorry I dont want to further divert the discussion but in todays's market, even nasik flats are being sold at 2250 psf. For all those buyers who are scared to put 3100 in panvel, see what u get at these prices.
    Bandlapur quotes a price of 3000. I have only known Badlapur as a local train!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • hi evry1

hi guys want to knw latest rates for indiabulls project..coz mr wadia have mentioned 3100 pst.so is rate increased????plz let me know if any changes.....:):):)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by peeya
    hi guys want to knw latest rates for indiabulls project..coz mr wadia have mentioned 3100 pst.so is rate increased????plz let me know if any changes.....:):):)

Yes peeya, the current rate is 3100.
    CommentQuote
  • The rate is2900/sqft still.
    Dear Wadia, please curb your enthusiasm here. Lets share factual info. We have had lot of unfounded and unwanted details discussed here.
    We have all put in our hard earned money and last we want is to take ourselves for a ride on this forum.
    Todays Bloomberg UTV real estate program had their team investigating delays:
    1)Unitech Grande in NOida launched in 2007, poccession date 2010 and yet incomplete structure. Buyers raised their voices and builders forced to give 20-25% discount in prices to existing buyers.
    2) DLF (some??) heights sector 90 Gurgaon. Delay in possession led to procession by buyers to DLF office and DLF forced to give 25% discount to buyers who had put in their money during pre launch.

Let us talk sense. Let us believe in ourselves and our decision. We must move forward holding each others hand and this is how this platform should be used- to share our concerns and to monitor the progress as promised by IB.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogi8888
    The rate is2900/sqft still.
    Dear Wadia, please curb your enthusiasm here. Lets share factual info. We have had lot of unfounded and unwanted details discussed here.
    We have all put in our hard earned money and last we want is to take ourselves for a ride on this forum.
    1)Unitech Grande in NOida launched in 2007, poccession date 2010 and yet incomplete structure. Buyers raised their voices and builders forced to give 20-25% discount in prices to existing buyers.
    2) DLF (some??) heights sector 90 Gurgaon. Delay in possession led to procession by buyers to DLF office and DLF forced to give 25% discount to buyers who had put in their money during pre launch.

Let us talk sense. Let us believe in ourselves and our decision. We must move forward holding each others hand and this is how this platform should be used- to share our concerns and to monitor the progress as promised by IB.

If you call allcheckdeals he is quoting 3100. I did not call IB directly.

This forum thread is also helping people who are thinking about buying in Indiabulls Greens panvel so I do not want to see the project being discredited here by people like frugality and geee.

NCR is full of speculators, babus and politicians. Lets not be scared discussing NCR here.
    CommentQuote
  • Three stages:
    Decision making: Iam confident that I have done the right thing by investing with India bulls Green Panvel.
    Nurturing: This is what we are doing (and must do) through this forum.
    Conclusion: Timely delivery and ensuring deliverables as per promised shape and size.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogi8888
    The rate is2900/sqft still.

I was surprised looking at this piece of news on TV.. can a real buyer actually confirm?

And about IB, i received a message today on behalf of Aditya Birla money quoting rate of 2900 for this property
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by yogi8888
    three stages:
    Decision making: Iam confident that i have done the right thing by investing with india bulls green panvel.
    Nurturing: This is what we are doing (and must do) through this forum.
    Conclusion: Timely delivery and ensuring deliverables as per promised shape and size.

i completely agree with yogi...plz mr wadia if u want to confirm anything then call up indiabulls office or ur indiabulls sales manager they will give u the perfect rates...andallcheckdeals r agents for them...so better to take idea frm indiabulls ...
    CommentQuote
  • JIA its been long time u have not turnup on IB forum...whr r u???need some information frm u too.....:):):)
    CommentQuote
  • latest list of buyers in Indiabulls greens, Panvel

Hi, I just joined the group & found this very useful . we all are the investors/buyers for Indiabulls panvel apartments & together we can discuss issues / thoughts to improve the quality & speed of construction.

i've added mine to the latest list floating around. so this one is as on - 18th apr 2010.
    1. Paramesh {2BHK, Wing:F, Phase 1}
    2. Ashky {2BHK, Wing:N, 3rd floor, Phase 2}
    3. sonu007 (3 flats)
    4. Tower P {2BHK, Wing:P, Phase 2}
    5. Raash {2BHK, Wing:N, Phase 2}
    6. Chachu
    7. Bhushan K {3BHK, Wing:H,Phase 1 }
    8. cust_indiabulls_panvel {3BHK, Phase 1}
    9. peeya
    10. appu54321
    11. Jia {3BHK, Wing:E, Phase 1}
    12. German {}
    13. Atul {3 BHK, Wing:C, Phase 1} (Atul lives in Panvel:-))
    14. Narendra {3 BHK, Wing:C, phase 1}
    15. Ria2011 {2BHK, Wing:T, Phase 2}
    16. Sonu7778 {2BHK, Wing:L, Phase 1}
    17. ashkharoo {2BHK, Wing:N, Phase 2}
    18. rajivmenon3134 {__BHK, Wing: __, Phase __}
    19. hitegoss4 (?????){__BHK, Wing: __, Phase __}
    20. phorenyogi {2BHK, Wing:__, Phase __}
    21. allaboutme {2BHK, Wing:__, Phase 1}
    22. sagi7 {2BHK, Wing: T, Phase 2}
    23. nivar07 {3BHK, Wing:Q, Phase 2}
    24. Tower P {2BHK, Wing: P, Phase 2}
    25. capt. vishal {__BHK, Wing: __, Phase 2}
    26. yogi888 {3BHK, Wing: E, Phase 1}
    27. vickrocksus {2BHK, Wing: T, Phase 2}
    28. nilayk {2BHK, Wing: A, phase 1}
    CommentQuote
  • rates

hi,
    Good to see so many people participating in this forum. For the interest of this forum, the new rate of this project will be 3200psf. Rates to be announced by next week.

Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • too close to the airport?

Guys, isn't this project too close to the planned (new) international airport site? What do you all have to say about the noise/traffic etc? Just curious..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mvs_01
    Guys, isn't this project too close to the planned (new) international airport site? What do you all have to say about the noise/traffic etc? Just curious..

It is very funny the way people come up with some "curiosity" or the other abt this project :)

No offence dear mvs_01, 'coz my statement was an in-general opinion after having followed this forum for abt 3 months...

coming to the point:-

On paper this project is 8kms from the proposed international airport. And obviously it is going to be at least 9-10 kms by practical measures...

Even if we consider 8kms as the practical distance, we are talking abt the distance between Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Andheri and Malad (which is a 3rd rly station in row of western rly downwards from Andheri...... Andheri -> Jogeshwari -> Goregaon -> Malad). And I am sure that People in Malad or even in Goregaon for that matter are ever bothered by the noise pollution caused by the aeroplanes landing / taking off from Andheri Airport:)

Also there is every possibility that the aeroplanes will fly towards the sea while taking off and land from over the sea towards the airport while landing, which is the way airstrips in coastal cities like Mumbai are normally built and navi Mumbai is not an exception to that.

With more and more people coming to live in Panvel, traffic will definitely grow, but at any given time it will be at least 10 times less than that in Mumbai because of the planned infrastructure of navi Mumbai.

Cheers,
    -Bhushan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashkharoo
    hi,
    good to see so many people participating in this forum. For the interest of this forum, the new rate of this project will be 3200psf. Rates to be announced by next week.

Ashky

hi ashky how did u know that rates r going to be 3200/-psf??any information from indiabulls office?plz let me know if u know abt any payment schedule of our next installment...:):):)
    CommentQuote
  • next schedule payment

Hi Peeya,
    Yes, this information i got from one of the indiabulls person. The new rates are to be announced very soon (by this week).

Also indiabulls collection team has started working on the next installments notice. We all may receive courier / notice very soon. Payments have to be made by May last week or 1st week of june.

Lets see.....

Ashky
    CommentQuote