Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 5 hours ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

thanks ashkharoo....i better go and see the sales guys or site...been waiting since three years hoping to get possession...

Comment

Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
      It is build in dispute area and so no progress. I may be wrong but thts what i heard from sources.
      Is it true? IB claims that they start projects only if the land title is clear and the land is in their posession !!!
      Phase-2 is delayed for 2.5 years... now phase-1 bldg is on disputed land...

Comment

It is just the land part near 18E

Originally posted by GreenWorld View Post
        Is it true? IB claims that they start projects only if the land title is clear and the land is in their posession !!!
        Phase-2 is delayed for 2.5 years... now phase-1 bldg is on disputed land...

Comment

i just spoke to vandan who is asking me to contact customercare for more details on customer.care@indiabulls.com. he was courteous to inform that i shouldnt worry as there were problems with contractors and work will begin in 2 months time after rains..keeping fingers cross.

Comment

hi!!!

I hv bookd in phase 2,, but after seeng ths comments,,m planng to cancell this booking..till date only paid 2 Lacs.
            What is d panelty???

Comment

fk hipe created by property dealer( India Homes),, stiil they are selling at 5200( all inclusive)..this rate dated 19th-07-13.

they have stared selling phase 2 with 3500 & reached 5200,,but CC yet to b obtain.

Comment

Originally posted by viktory View Post
                i just spoke to vandan who is asking me to contact customercare for more details on customer.care@indiabulls.com. he was courteous to inform that i shouldnt worry as there were problems with contractors and work will begin in 2 months time after rains..keeping fingers cross.
                Pls note that Vandan (or any sales guy) keep on telling 2 months time, since several months/years. They change the reasons too, but never mentioned about disputed land. I just wanted to make you aware that nothing is going to happen even after 2 months or more, if it is on disputed land. People are waiting for many years and nothing happens to 18E. All other bldgs have gone up.

You are advised to ask him or CC whether 18E is on disputed land, let us know what they say on this issue.

Comment

FYI, there is another thread on Indiabulls project in Chennai - there seems to be lot of problems including non-possession, agreemnet issues etc., few members have post the legal notice filed by owners against the company.

Comment

Indiabulls panvel is going to be a major township project with plan to extend 120 acres to 200+. Proposal to include SEZ / office buildings also to the plan which will make it a very good investment option.

No doubt this would be a landmark in navi mumbai, New Panvel. It is one of its kind and biggest township so far planned in New Panvel.

I agree there has been delay and issues with communication but if you look around and compare other promising builders like lodha, hiranandani, Story is the same every where.
                    The delays / change in plan are all bcz of CIDCO MMRDA / airport authorities.

As far as i know, Indiabulls has all approval for phase 2 buildings except for premium towers which are expected to get in 4-6 month time.

Not sure about the below comment on 18E. based on rumors i heard few months back
                    As far as 18E is concerned, land acquisition is in favor of indiabulls and they will plan building the tower along with Phase 2 development. Rumors were this land was initially part of the MMRDA Low income housing plan which indiabulls has taken up & is now constructing MMRDA buildings near somathne station which will have different access to the site and not connected to the township.

Originally posted by bhargavrai View Post
                    hi!!!

I hv bookd in phase 2,, but after seeng ths comments,,m planng to cancell this booking..till date only paid 2 Lacs.
                    What is d panelty???

Comment

what is the source of your information ashkharoo?

Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
                      Indiabulls panvel is going to be a major township project with plan to extend 120 acres to 200+. Proposal to include SEZ / office buildings also to the plan which will make it a very good investment option.

No doubt this would be a landmark in navi mumbai, New Panvel. It is one of its kind and biggest township so far planned in New Panvel.

I agree there has been delay and issues with communication but if you look around and compare other promising builders like lodha, hiranandani, Story is the same every where.
                      The delays / change in plan are all bcz of CIDCO MMRDA / airport authorities.

As far as i know, Indiabulls has all approval for phase 2 buildings except for premium towers which are expected to get in 4-6 month time.

Not sure about the below comment on 18E. based on rumors i heard few months back
                      As far as 18E is concerned, land acquisition is in favor of indiabulls and they will plan building the tower along with Phase 2 development. Rumors were this land was initially part of the MMRDA Low income housing plan which indiabulls has taken up & is now constructing MMRDA buildings near somathne station which will have different access to the site and not connected to the township.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X