Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
    Indiabulls panvel is going to be a major township project with plan to extend 120 acres to 200+. Proposal to include SEZ / office buildings also to the plan which will make it a very good investment option.

No doubt this would be a landmark in navi mumbai, New Panvel. It is one of its kind and biggest township so far planned in New Panvel.

I agree there has been delay and issues with communication but if you look around and compare other promising builders like lodha, hiranandani, Story is the same every where.
    The delays / change in plan are all bcz of CIDCO MMRDA / airport authorities.

As far as i know, Indiabulls has all approval for phase 2 buildings except for premium towers which are expected to get in 4-6 month time.

Not sure about the below comment on 18E. based on rumors i heard few months back
    As far as 18E is concerned, land acquisition is in favor of indiabulls and they will plan building the tower along with Phase 2 development. Rumors were this land was initially part of the MMRDA Low income housing plan which indiabulls has taken up & is now constructing MMRDA buildings near somathne station which will have different access to the site and not connected to the township.
    Per IB customer care, they are expecting the approval for commencement of phase-2 work in 3-4 months. What is your source of information ? If they have the commencement certificate for phase-2, why would they hide it ?

Comment

Possession

After booking, expect possession in 5-6 years. It is very clear for both Phase 1 and 2.

Set your mind.

Comment

Indiabulls Real Estate Q1 net profit up 145%

Indiabulls Real Estate Q1 net profit up 145% - The Times of India

The author has posted comments on this articleRajshri Mehta, TNN | Jul 24, 2013, 06.00PM IST
        MUMBAI: Indiabulls Real Estate Limited (IBREL) on Wednesday announced its results for the first quarter ended June 30, 2013.

The Consolidated Total Revenue for the quarter stood at Rs 508.33 crore in comparison to Rs 214.67 crore for the same period last year, registering a growth of 137%. Profit before Tax (PBT) for Q1 FY-14 stood at Rs 108.68 crore, up by 192% from Rs 37.17 crore for the comparative period last. The company reported a Profit after Tax (PAT) for Q1 FY-14 at Rs 70.22 crores, up by 145% from Rs 28.67 crores for the comparative period last year.

The company declared Interim Dividend of 50% on face value of Rs 2 per share for Q1 FY 2013-14
        The company recorded total Sales of Rs 1,592 crore for Q1 FY-14. Total saleable area under construction as on 30th June 2013 recorded at 24.78 Million Sq. Ft. Area Under Development in Greater Mumbai and MMR region 39.99 msft, NCR 20.02 msft, Chennai 8.67 msft.

The company received approval for the its major projects include Indiabulls Greens Panvel, Golf City Savrolli, Indiabulls Blu Worli, One Indiabulls Worli, Centrum Park, Enigma, Chennai Greens, Sky and Sky Forest. The company retains its A+ rating for long term debt and A1+ (highest possible) for short term debt.

The company's land acquisition and development efforts are focused on three key centers, namely Greater Mumbai and MMR region, NCR region and Chennai, respectively.

Net debt decreased by Rs 130 Cr to Rs 1,065 Cr in Q1 FY-14.

==> Now the statement above "The company received approval for the its major projects include Indiabulls Greens Panvel, ..."
        It does not say explicitly if they have received ALL approvals for PHASE-2 of Greens, Panvel project !!!

Comment

CC says approval will be received in 3-4 months minimum

Originally posted by GreenWorld View Post
          Indiabulls Real Estate Q1 net profit up 145% - The Times of India

The author has posted comments on this articleRajshri Mehta, TNN | Jul 24, 2013, 06.00PM IST
          MUMBAI: Indiabulls Real Estate Limited (IBREL) on Wednesday announced its results for the first quarter ended June 30, 2013.

The Consolidated Total Revenue for the quarter stood at Rs 508.33 crore in comparison to Rs 214.67 crore for the same period last year, registering a growth of 137%. Profit before Tax (PBT) for Q1 FY-14 stood at Rs 108.68 crore, up by 192% from Rs 37.17 crore for the comparative period last. The company reported a Profit after Tax (PAT) for Q1 FY-14 at Rs 70.22 crores, up by 145% from Rs 28.67 crores for the comparative period last year.

The company declared Interim Dividend of 50% on face value of Rs 2 per share for Q1 FY 2013-14
          The company recorded total Sales of Rs 1,592 crore for Q1 FY-14. Total saleable area under construction as on 30th June 2013 recorded at 24.78 Million Sq. Ft. Area Under Development in Greater Mumbai and MMR region 39.99 msft, NCR 20.02 msft, Chennai 8.67 msft.

The company received approval for the its major projects include Indiabulls Greens Panvel, Golf City Savrolli, Indiabulls Blu Worli, One Indiabulls Worli, Centrum Park, Enigma, Chennai Greens, Sky and Sky Forest. The company retains its A+ rating for long term debt and A1+ (highest possible) for short term debt.

The company's land acquisition and development efforts are focused on three key centers, namely Greater Mumbai and MMR region, NCR region and Chennai, respectively.

Net debt decreased by Rs 130 Cr to Rs 1,065 Cr in Q1 FY-14.

==> Now the statement above "The companyfor the its major projects include Indiabulls Greens Panvel, ..."
          It does not say explicitly if they have received ALL approvals for PHASE-2 of Greens, Panvel project !!!

Comment

Reason for that is Premium towers are planned in Phase 2 for which approvals are yet to obtain.
            For other buildings , all necessary approvals are in place.

Note Luxury segments require different set of approvals.

Originally posted by GreenWorld View Post
            Per IB customer care, they are expecting the approval for commencement of phase-2 work in 3-4 months. What is your source of information ? If they have the commencement certificate for phase-2, why would they hide it ?

Comment

Originally posted by rakeshmishra View Post
              Yesterday, I met with IB sales manager in dubai. According to him they got CC of phase 2 and construction is expected to start by early sept. Indiabulls malls plan is still under approval and may take 5-6 months time. I do not have any other options to verify this statement.
              Could you pls share the details of the Dubai based IB sales mgr with me via a PM?
              Thanks

Comment

Instead of buying a flat in IndiaBulls, buy a resale flat or any other ready possession flat. You will pay the money but you will not get the possession, only promises & new reasons for delay.

I have booked the flat in 2009. Flat was reallocated in 18E building after changes in plan (these are the reasons cheating company's officials tell ) but till date this building construction is yet to start. If I would have invested in any resale flat or any ready possession flat, it's appreciation would have been doubled in 4 years.

The people doesn't even bothered to inform you about changes, delays in construction, permissions, approvals. For them customers are just for looting.

Don't believe the posts by ashkharoo. He is just fooling everyone with false information.

Beware of this fraud brand called India Bulls.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogali View Post
                  Instead of buying a flat in IndiaBulls, buy a resale flat or any other ready possession flat. You will pay the money but you will not get the possession, only promises & new reasons for delay.

I have booked the flat in 2009. Flat was reallocated in 18E building after changes in plan (these are the reasons cheating company's officials tell ) but till date this building construction is yet to start. If I would have invested in any resale flat or any ready possession flat, it's appreciation would have been doubled in 4 years.

The people doesn't even bothered to inform you about changes, delays in construction, permissions, approvals. For them customers are just for looting.

Don't believe the posts by ashkharoo. He is just fooling everyone with false information.

Beware of this fraud brand called India Bulls.

I think Akashroo is Indiabulls sales person

Comment

outperformed

For those who believe Indiabulls to be fraud.

Look at indiabulls yoy / qoq earning / share price. They have increased q to q. they have out -performed in real estate segment. compare there share prices w.r.t hirco, godrej and you will see the difference.

Indiabulls has come up to be a top brand in real estate and gained market / share holder interest. The Market statistics will validate this.

The delays are by every builder and plans are subject to change due to various reasons. There has been on an average 2-3 years delay in all Navi Mumbai and Mumbai projects due to new approval rules.

I do agree tht indiabulls shld workout on there communication and update customers about changes in the plan. But this could be because even they dont know when plan may get finalized. and this practice is common with all builders. I have not seen builders like hirco, lodha informing customers abt changes to plan. Plans for such big township go for change at least 4-5 times.

Comment

why dont u check my previous posts. and decide. Joined at the time when this forum started in 2009.

Originally posted by SKS12345 View Post
                      I think Akashroo is Indiabulls sales person

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X