Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
    But this could be because even they dont know when plan may get finalized. and this practice is common with all builders. I have not seen builders like hirco, lodha informing customers abt changes to plan. Plans for such big township go for change at least 4-5 times.
    One small point which is critical is that all builders, including Indiabull, have to ensure that they sell and sign an agreement with any buyer only after receiving basic approvals on their plan and the initial few floors.

If the builder is as professional as they claim to be, they would not be selling soft launches, prelaunches etc., but all of them do so it will be biased to state that a specific builder is better than the other more so when they are directly responsible for securing the approvals and only then start selling.

Comment

Hi,
      Which are the banks providing home loan and is it true that registration could be possible only after plinth construction?
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SKS12345 View Post
        I think Akashroo is Indiabulls sales person
        I don't know or cannot verify, whether Akashroo is related to Indiabulls or not, as the present active members of the forum think from his recent posts.

One thing which I can tell clearly is that he is the only other person with me who joined the forum in the beginning and still very active in the forum. Also in all his previous posts, he appeared just like any other customer like all of us.

There were many "BIG WIGS" like Jia, Wadia, Peeya, Ravi Jhadav, Cust. Indiabulls, Capt. Vishal, Bhushan (he writes sometimes), who had given very good insights and thoughts to help all other members.

I really wish them to show the face at least one time more.....and not to abandon this forum.....THIS IS ALSO A CALL TO ALL THESE OLD MEMBERS if they see this post!!!!
        Last edited by indiabulls; July 31 2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

I fully agree with indiabulls. Jia used to be the most active member and I had a lot of informations from these active members. I saw a lot of negative comments on this forum. I have the following questions to the critics
          1. Has IBREL not performed well as a Corporate entity.
          2. Have the investors in Indiabulls phase1 got no returns on their investment. I heard the prices going from 2200 to 6000 plus within 4 years. Even if the builder has inflated the rates 5000 plus seems quite ok to me.
          3. By criticising are we not pulling down our own reputation of investment.
          4 Have HPG started at the same time completed and given the possession to their customers. Their project has also not been able to meet their commitments but u do not find their forum as so negative.
          5. Doesn't every builder with big project comes with some change or the other. Even Project Mgmt says that change to scope is unavoidable but there has to be a proper change mgmt process in place so that risks are managed effectively.
          6. This being a first mega project by this builder, is it reasonable to expect perfections.

I leave this for the forum members to think and ponder.

There have been silence from some respected forum members like Capt Vishal. I would expect them to give their opinions.

Comment

Agree with Indiabulls and Chinmoy. By creating negative post we are nothing but hampering over own investments.

Indiabulls panvel has created a big name and has become a landmark in Panvel.

Originally posted by chinmoy_pan View Post
            I fully agree with indiabulls. Jia used to be the most active member and I had a lot of informations from these active members. I saw a lot of negative comments on this forum. I have the following questions to the critics
            1. Has IBREL not performed well as a Corporate entity.
            2. Have the investors in Indiabulls phase1 got no returns on their investment. I heard the prices going from 2200 to 6000 plus within 4 years. Even if the builder has inflated the rates 5000 plus seems quite ok to me.
            3. By criticising are we not pulling down our own reputation of investment.
            4 Have HPG started at the same time completed and given the possession to their customers. Their project has also not been able to meet their commitments but u do not find their forum as so negative.
            5. Doesn't every builder with big project comes with some change or the other. Even Project Mgmt says that change to scope is unavoidable but there has to be a proper change mgmt process in place so that risks are managed effectively.
            6. This being a first mega project by this builder, is it reasonable to expect perfections.

I leave this for the forum members to think and ponder.

There have been silence from some respected forum members like Capt Vishal. I would expect them to give their opinions.

Comment

As per the recent update, Indiabulls Panvel Phase 1 is completely sold out and no bookings are been done in Phase 1.

Very soon Indiabulls will be marketing the same. Does any one has update on it.

Comment

In my personal view point, those who booked in Phase I have already got good benefits, at least on the "paper" as the rate has gone up more than double. The growth rate is much higher than HIRCO and also IB is much more near to the Panvel City and IB is on FREEHOLD property.

In my opinion, if you are planning to make investment, it is always better to book in upcoming projects like IB as the BOOKING RATE will be much lower. The people like me who have booked in 2009 spent the least posible rate.

I agree that even on 2013, we have not taken possession, but you need to admit that the resale value has doubled and that is the benefit. I also want to share with you all that I have NEVER regretted with my decisión to invest in IB.

I also strongly believe that the future growth of Mumbai region is in Panvel as many new infrastructures are being planned. As we are Indians, it may take several years or decades to see it as a reality, but still I will say Panvel and big groups like IB or even HIRCO are the best for INVESTMENT purpose. This may not be the case with a small builder group (growth rate).

There are delays with all the big builders. But the main problem with IB is the communication problem with clients and just tell lies or hide the reality....and I think many IB marketing guys, never know the reality for themselves..

But if you are looking for a home for you to live, then you may look for ready possesion or resale flats, but you will have to shell out more money per sq. feet.

ALL THESE ARE MY PERSONAL OPINION and which I believe, AND ANYONE IS FREE TO DISAGREE WITH ME!!!!

Comment

IB Greens Phase 1 has been a godsend for investors (esp those who invest in Pre-Launch at rock bottom rates) and a disaster for end-users, plagued with delays. As long as you bought in at the right time and price and were/will be able to exit at the right time and price, it is a phenomenal investment: 2200-6000 (300% plus returns, assuming one has not paid 100% of the flat cost until now).

Comment

Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
                    As per the recent update, Indiabulls Panvel Phase 1 is completely sold out and no bookings are been done in Phase 1.

Very soon Indiabulls will be marketing the same. Does any one has update on it.
                    got mail saying that the Mall is cancelled as permissions were not available - good to know about Phase-1 being sold out - lets hope for the best for Phase-2

Comment

Originally posted by rupaknura View Post
                      got mail saying that the Mall is cancelled as permissions were not available - good to know about Phase-1 being sold out - lets hope for the best for Phase-2
                      Thats Bad news!!! means we have to go somewhere else to shop!!!. IB will again build more buildings.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X