Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

    18 E construction to start from Nov-Dec 13 and if buyers don't see any progress by then, they should opt for phase 2.








    Originally posted by sachinpanvel View Post
    But how you are getting all these informations?? Do you have someone inisde the IB management?? I think some of your view points (eventhough not all) are helpful to others. Any further info on 18 E???
    Last edited by ashkharoo; August 2 2013, 05:25 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

      Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
      18 E construction to start from Nov-Dec 13 and if buyers don't see any progress by then, they should opt for phase 2.
      I think it is a FOOLISH Idea to change over to Phase 2, considering that the original booking of most of the people allotted there are from 2009 and 2010 (same as others in Phase 1, whose bldgs have gone up). This will make the possession further late as no one is sure of the permissions of construction in Phase 2, even though there are claims.

      On the other hand, I don't think IB will just allow this changeover ˇf some one wants. (I am sure no one will opt for this for the above reasons)
      Last edited by sachinpanvel; August 4 2013, 04:43 PM.

      Comment


      • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

        Low quality fittings

        I had been to the site last week-end. Construction work is in full swing. But I was really disappointed with the quality of fittings in the sample flat (2nd floor - above the sales office). The sliding doors in balcony and flower beds are of low quality. I don't think you can use it for more than couple of years. Light weight frames... I guess aluminium. Neither sturdy nor smooth when you slide the doors. After few days, the wind can make flutter sound... metal music to your ears... Same is the case for window frames too. Now the quality of grills used in the balcony and flower beds.... very low quality iron (forget about stainless steel). All these have already caught rust. Not sure if these grills will last for more than 2-3 years. Basically you will need to replace these soon. Kitchen sink is probably the smallest size I have ever seen. It can hardly accommodate a pressure cooker (medium size). Bathroom fittings are equally bad. Noticed that the iron pipes at the corner of flower beds have caught rust. Not sure what quality plumbing is being provided. Overall I find low cost fittings used in the sample flat. Is Indiabulls going to live upto it's reputation and ensure good quality (branded) fittings in the flats sold to it's customers ?
        Apart from this the loading percentage (aprx. 40%) is evident looking at the size of usable area in the flat.
        Last edited by GreenWorld; August 5 2013, 10:16 AM.

        Comment


        • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

          Originally posted by GreenWorld View Post
          I had been to the site last week-end. Construction work is in full swing. But I was really disappointed with the quality of fittings in the sample flat (2nd floor - above the sales office). The sliding doors in balcony and flower beds are of low quality. I don't think you can use it for more than couple of years. Light weight frames... I guess aluminium. Neither sturdy nor smooth when you slide the doors. After few days, the wind can make flutter sound... metal music to your ears... Same is the case for window frames too. Now the quality of grills used in the balcony and flower beds.... very low quality iron (forget about stainless steel). All these have already caught rust. Not sure if these grills will last for more than 2-3 years. Basically you will need to replace these soon. Kitchen sink is probably the smallest size I have ever seen. It can hardly accommodate a pressure cooker (medium size). Bathroom fittings are equally bad. Noticed that the iron pipes at the corner of flower beds have caught rust. Not sure what quality plumbing is being provided. Overall I find low cost fittings used in the sample flat. Is Indiabulls going to live upto it's reputation and ensure good quality (branded) fittings in the flats sold to it's customers ?
          Apart from this the loading percentage (aprx. 40%) is evident looking at the size of usable area in the flat.
          Ashkharoo or any one has any comment on this?? If IB is going to make all these low quality fittings in the real flats bought by customers, it will be really disappointing.... But I wonder, how can they do it???

          CAN SOMEONE IN CONTACT / GOING TO CONTACT IB GUYS can raise this issue?? Let us hear what they say...
          Last edited by indiabulls; August 7 2013, 11:18 PM.

          Comment


          • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

            I plan to visit IB sales office and speak to senior GM regarding failure to commercial project.
            & raise concerns on the fitting.

            Note the quality may differ from building to building as contracts are awarded to different builders. As per my view, Sample flats are prepared with low cost budget and should not be considered as the final what buyers may receive.

            Comment


            • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

              Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
              I plan to visit IB sales office and speak to senior GM regarding failure to commercial project.
              & raise concerns on the fitting.

              Note the quality may differ from building to building as contracts are awarded to different builders. As per my view, Sample flats are prepared with low cost budget and should not be considered as the final what buyers may receive.
              Please speak to the senior GM regarding the fittings in sample flat. They MUST provide quality fittings in all the buildings. Why should it vary from contractor to contractor ? Usually sample flats have better quality fittings or at least the same fittings that the customer is going to get. Out here, I'm not sure what quality the customers will get.

              Comment


              • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                "other charges" mentioned in payment sheet

                Hi all

                Have recently booked a flat with indiabulls greens phase 1 and have some doubt regarding the payments made, there is some field in payment sheet known as "other charges" which I dont understand, this charges are added to base installment amount plus service tax

                Have asked customer care but do not get clarity on what they are saying.
                Any help would be appreciated

                Regards,
                Mark

                Comment


                • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                  I got a call from IB and was informed that IB has again launched the drive for phase 2 booking. The quoted rate is 5100 CLP and 4200 ADF while plc, floor rise and parking charge waived off. I believe the offer is available till Aug 20.

                  I booked the flat in Jun'13. The offered rate in June was 4800 for CLP. There is an increase of 300 per sqft compared to Jun'13 rate. If one considers the exit option with 5% penalty, then there is negligible appreciation in last two months.
                  Last edited by muk2012; August 10 2013, 08:09 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                    Originally posted by muk2012 View Post
                    I got a call from IB and was informed that IB has again launched the drive for phase 2 booking. The quoted rate is 5100 CLP and 4200 ADF while plc, floor rise and parking charge waived off. I believe the offer is available till Aug 20.

                    I booked the flat in Jun'13. The offered rate in June was 4800 for CLP. There is an increase of 300 per sqft compared to Jun'13 rate. If one considers the exit option with 5% penalty, then there is negligible appreciation in last two months.
                    They offered 4500/-plus parking to my friend day before yesterday. He booked

                    Comment


                    • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                      Originally posted by Nileshshah View Post
                      They offered 4500/-plus parking to my friend day before yesterday. He booked
                      since IB charges 4 Lakhs for parking, effective per sqft rate would be between 4800/sqft to 5100/sqft.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X