Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

for Best Deals ! Choices of 3.5 and 4.5 BHK ApartmentsA well Designed clubhouse with infinity pool | Jogging track | Children’s play area | Swanky swimming pool with kids’ fun pool | Senior citizen’s park and lot more...

Comment

I got a mail

Comment

Hi

even i am from 18e and see no progress in construction . already 4 years have passed and in another 2 years they will hand over 6% interest amount as he will raise their hands stating their incapability to deliver in all times . they are very well using our 40% funds in other money making schemes /games and fooling us . what shud we 18e members do ...pl re-unite by responding to this note inorder take some action against IB .

Comment

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
          for Best Deals ! Choices of 3.5 and 4.5 BHK ApartmentsA well Designed clubhouse with infinity pool | Jogging track | Children’s play area | Swanky swimming pool with kids’ fun pool | Senior citizen’s park and lot more...

I got the same email from PropTiger. Says "First Residences Panvel" starting at 1.35 crores. Are these the premium towers?

Comment

Don't know

Comment

Originally posted by darkhorse View Post
              I got the same email from PropTiger. Says "First Residences Panvel" starting at 1.35 crores. Are these the premium towers?
              Yes this is for the premium towers. I wonder why are they promoting the premium towers only. What about the rest of the buildings in phase-II ? Sold-out ?????????

Comment

New launches when inventory of existing launched towers taper down are a way of increasing the eyeball hit and getting more booking amount to keep the cash flow running.

Comment

Sez

hi Group,

There are rumors that indiabulls is planning to have SEZ in panvel. Not sure of the location. Might be the current project and will give competitive edge to indiabulls when compared to Marathon and Hiranandani.

I also have checked some upcoming small scale projects (like USR group) which are promoting as "Close proximity to 3 SEZ.. Indiabulls, Marathon and Hiranandani". & One of the Indiabulls Senior person also mentioned this but did n't share much info.

Does any one remembers SEZ near Kon or Kolkhe. Could this be the one?
                  From the site http://www.sezindia.nic.in/ i could find following SEZ locations. These are within 1-2 KM radius from Indiabulls Panvel.

1) Fama Estate Private Limited
                  Village Shivkar and Chikale, Taluka Panvel, District Raigarh, Maharashtra

2) Sanvo Resorts Private Limited
                  Near Panvel - Palaspephata Junction, Maharashtra

Could someone get info if they have some links inside.
                  Last edited by ashkharoo; August 16 2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Could you meet Senior GM of Indiabulls?? What are thier answers to your questions????

Any rcomments on the delayed construction of 18E???

Comment

my meeting has been rescheduled for this week end as they were busy in business trips. Will keep the group updated.

Recently i happen to see the link http://wikimapia.org/16614705/Indiabulls-Greens-Panvel.
                      Some one has highlighted the dispute area in the property but 18E is not coming under that dispute land.

Might be someone has incorrectly highlighted the area or could be someone who wants to down the sales / reputation of indiabulls.

Any one with update on SEZ plan.

Ash
                      Last edited by ashkharoo; August 19 2013, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X