Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
    my meeting has been rescheduled for this week end as they were busy in business trips. Will keep the group updated.

Recently i happen to see the link Indiabulls Greens Panvel.
    Some one has highlighted the dispute area in the property but 18E is not coming under that dispute land.

Might be someone has incorrectly highlighted the area or could be someone who wants to down the sales / reputation of indiabulls.

Any one with update on SEZ plan.

Ash
    Hi Ashkharoo, please can you check regarding phase-II status (approvals, construction start date etc.) as well, when you meet them. Thanks.

Comment

Service Tax

Hi All,

I have booked a 2 BHK flat in subvention scheme this June. I have recieved a letter from builder asking for service tax on entire basic cost of flat (approx 1.5 lac) now itself. I am in dilemma if this is to be paid to builder right away(i.e even before construction starts). I want to know from you all if any1 has made a payement of service tax yet. Any one having any info on this matter would be of real help!

Comment

Service tax is normally required to be deposited upon receipt of the service and in this case if the builder has not fully constructed the building with the amenities, full service tax should not be sought.

Normally, builder charges service tax to the extent of the installment being demanded. In a subvention option the builder could very well make the payment to govt and recover from buyer - subvention option is to pay later and not upfront right ?

Comment

Service tax is to be paid to the builder (who then deposits with govt.) - service tax is for the "Services" of construciton provided by the builder based on the cost of the construction at that point in time for the said flat. It's cumbersome for the builder to keep the track of input cost for the said flat (like cement, stones, gravel, labor etc etc) and also they don't have software to calculate and track the input cost of the said flat hence builder demands (now-a-days) the entire service tax upfront..so it's ok to pay upfront and get one less headache..

Comment

hi sachin , u are on which floor of 18e . i am on the 11th . we are facing this problem since long and no clear feedback is coming from IB management on the construction progress of 18e . shudn't we all 18e members go to IB office together and ask for a reply !! what say others..
            can anybody update on 18e

Comment

Originally posted by kaamaal View Post
              hi sachin , u are on which floor of 18e . i am on the 11th . we are facing this problem since long and no clear feedback is coming from IB management on the construction progress of 18e . shudn't we all 18e members go to IB office together and ask for a reply !! what say others..
              can anybody update on 18e
              Hi Kaamaal, I don't think it will have any effect. I have seen in the old pages of this forum that many attemps were made to make groups and meet IB authorities and finally no effect out of these meetings/protests. Moreover I am not available in Mumbai everytime to go to their office. May be can u make a visit to their office to have some feedback??

I think they are not telling valid reasons or truth. Everytime telling some general reasons to make fool of us and keep changing their statements.....I dont know what to do...as Ashkroo says...is it located at a disputed area???

Comment

HI members,

Is there anyone who have booked a flat in subvention scheme. It would be nice to catch up . I have booked 2BHK -1701-32C.

Comment

Originally posted by priya111 View Post
                  HI members,

Is there anyone who have booked a flat in subvention scheme. It would be nice to catch up . I have booked 2BHK -1701-32C.
                  Hi. I received a mail from protiger quoting 4900 psqft all inclusive, no FR, free covered parking etc.
                  Please share your thought on this deal, whats the current rate from the builder for ph2?

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Premium towers : ADF Rate

What is the ADF rate being offered in phase-II during this festive season (now) ?
                    Especially for the premium towers (#21, 31, 41, 51).

Comment

RBI has debarred builders from sellinig the 80:20 schemes. Hence all builders have to move into construction linked model based on physical progress of construction.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X