I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    It is very funny the way people come up with some "curiosity" or the other abt this project :)

No offence dear mvs_01, 'coz my statement was an in-general opinion after having followed this forum for abt 3 months...

coming to the point:-

On paper this project is 8kms from the proposed international airport. And obviously it is going to be at least 9-10 kms by practical measures...

Even if we consider 8kms as the practical distance, we are talking abt the distance between Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Andheri and Malad (which is a 3rd rly station in row of western rly downwards from Andheri...... Andheri -> Jogeshwari -> Goregaon -> Malad). And I am sure that People in Malad or even in Goregaon for that matter are ever bothered by the noise pollution caused by the aeroplanes landing / taking off from Andheri Airport:)

Also there is every possibility that the aeroplanes will fly towards the sea while taking off and land from over the sea towards the airport while landing, which is the way airstrips in coastal cities like Mumbai are normally built and navi Mumbai is not an exception to that.

With more and more people coming to live in Panvel, traffic will definitely grow, but at any given time it will be at least 10 times less than that in Mumbai because of the planned infrastructure of navi Mumbai.

Cheers,
    -Bhushan

Thanks Bhushan - your reply does make sense!
    CommentQuote
  • Dont worry there wont be any noise.
    CommentQuote
  • i've added mine to the latest list floating around. so this one is as on - 18th apr 2010.
    1. Paramesh {2BHK, Wing:F, Phase 1}
    2. Ashky {2BHK, Wing:N, 3rd floor, Phase 2}
    3. sonu007 (3 flats)
    4. Tower P {2BHK, Wing:P, Phase 2}
    5. Raash {2BHK, Wing:N, Phase 2}
    6. Chachu
    7. Bhushan K {3BHK, Wing:H,Phase 1 }
    8. cust_indiabulls_panvel {3BHK, Phase 1}
    9. peeya
    10. appu54321
    11. Jia {3BHK, Wing:E, Phase 1}
    12. German {}
    13. Atul {3 BHK, Wing:C, Phase 1} (Atul lives in Panvel:-))
    14. Narendra {3 BHK, Wing:C, phase 1}
    15. Ria2011 {2BHK, Wing:T, Phase 2}
    16. Sonu7778 {2BHK, Wing:L, Phase 1}
    17. ashkharoo {2BHK, Wing:N, Phase 2}
    18. rajivmenon3134 {__BHK, Wing: __, Phase __}
    19. hitegoss4 (?????){__BHK, Wing: __, Phase __}
    20. phorenyogi {2BHK, Wing:__, Phase __}
    21. allaboutme {2BHK, Wing:__, Phase 1}
    22. sagi7 {2BHK, Wing: T, Phase 2}
    23. nivar07 {3BHK, Wing:Q, Phase 2}
    24. Tower P {2BHK, Wing: P, Phase 2}
    25. capt. vishal {__BHK, Wing: __, Phase 2}
    26. yogi888 {3BHK, Wing: E, Phase 1}
    27. vickrocksus {2BHK, Wing: T, Phase 2}
    28. nilayk {2BHK, Wing: A, phase 1}
    29. Johnson Johny Tower J - 1203
    CommentQuote
  • Commencement of Work

Hi everyone,

I have been off the forum for a while. Last Saturday I visited the IB site at Panvel. Good news there is work going on for Phase 1. So at last there is some progress. I have booked a flat in Phase 2, can someone from Phase 1 tell me if they have received a notice for the commencement of work installment?? By the way I also saw the Hiranandani Project in Panvel its quite far from the city as for now I guess IB is a better option at 2900 psf than HIRCO at 3600 psf.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vishal!

I have booked in Phase I and can confirm that till now we have not received any notice for the second payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capt.vishal
    Hi everyone,

I have been off the forum for a while. Last Saturday I visited the IB site at Panvel. Good news there is work going on for Phase 1. So at last there is some progress. I have booked a flat in Phase 2, can someone from Phase 1 tell me if they have received a notice for the commencement of work installment?? By the way I also saw the Hiranandani Project in Panvel its quite far from the city as for now I guess IB is a better option at 2900 psf than HIRCO at 3600 psf.

Cheers

Hi Capt. Vishal

I don't agree wid you abt IB being better than HIRCO
    would like to advise you to see my and mr. Wadia's posts on the following link to find out why...

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/mumbai/t-hiranandani-palace-garden-panvel-3694/page3.html

cheers
    -Bhushan
    CommentQuote
  • The only problem with Hirco is that it is on leasehold for 99 years (they are not at all informing to the clients). So it is just as you take your own flat on rent for 99 years. Even if we will not live so long, the next generation can face problem as nothing is clear what will happen then. But Hirco Chennai is on freehold.

On the other hand in Indiabulls there is 33% extra bulit up area, which we are paying for nothing. The normal rates were 27-28% or maximum upto 30%. So even if they offer relatively cheaper rates, in reality we pay higher rates, if we consider 30% which is normal, even for for Hirco.
    CommentQuote
  • Rasayani is further (actually a small town). If Panvel is Andheri then Rasayani is like Borivali.
    The superbuilt up areas is based on amenities. I think Indiabulls has slightly more amenities.
    Then Hirco is leasehold, big problem!.
    Hirco is not selling that well as per my knowledge.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiabulls
    The only problem with Hirco is that it is on leasehold for 99 years (they are not at all informing to the clients). So it is just as you take your own flat on rent for 99 years. Even if we will not live so long, the next generation can face problem as nothing is clear what will happen then. But Hirco Chennai is on freehold.

On the other hand in Indiabulls there is 33% extra bulit up area, which we are paying for nothing. The normal rates were 27-28% or maximum upto 30%. So even if they offer relatively cheaper rates, in reality we pay higher rates, if we consider 30% which is normal, even for for Hirco.

Dear Indiabulls,

Would like to ask you whether you have the right information about what happens after 99years? Because I don't think people will have to leave their homes after running out of 99yrs lease period....
    According to a reliable source, 80% of the exisitng Mumbai's land is on lease.... but I have never heard of any builder from Mumbai mentioning the fact that they are building on a leased land:)
    So i am sure there is a way out to tackle this lease land issue...

cheers,
    -Bhushan
    CommentQuote
  • I have no idea about what will happen after 99 years. Hirco is not even revealing that it is on leasehold land, taking advantage of the ignorance of the customer.

Only thing clear to me is that Hirco Panvel is on leasehold, but Indiabulls or Hirco Chennai or Hiranandani Powai is on free hold.

Leasehold may be OK, but always there is a question mark and may worry us for the whole life. I just wanted to highlight this fact about Hirco, so that people should be aware. That's all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiabulls
    I have no idea about what will happen after 99 years. Hirco is not even revealing that it is on leasehold land, taking advantage of the ignorance of the customer.

Only thing clear to me is that Hirco Panvel is on leasehold, but Indiabulls or Hirco Chennai or Hiranandani Powai is on free hold.

Leasehold may be OK, but always there is a question mark and may worry us for the whole life. I just wanted to highlight this fact about Hirco, so that people should be aware. That's all.

At least I wouldn't worry for something that will happen after 99yrs

cheers,
    -Bhushan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wadia
    Rasayani is further (actually a small town). If Panvel is Andheri then Rasayani is like Borivali.
    The superbuilt up areas is based on amenities. I think Indiabulls has slightly more amenities.
    Then Hirco is leasehold, big problem!.
    Hirco is not selling that well as per my knowledge.

Dear Wadia,

Please don't be under impression that IB is in proper Panvel. It is actually next to the Somathane railway station and Rasayni (where Hirco is situated) is a station next to Somathane... so i don't see much difference at least as far as locations of these two projects are concerned.

Hirco phase-1 is completely sold out, they are looking in a better shape than IB as far as construction progress is concerned (sample flat is currently under construction and expected to complete shortly). As per the latest report rate for Hirco Palace Gardens Panvel is now appreciated to 3850+20 (FL).

Could u please give us the details of extra amenities provided by IB as compared to Hirco?

cheers
    Bhushan
    CommentQuote
    Dear Indiabulls,

According to a reliable source, 80% of the exisitng Mumbai's land is on lease....

This is rubbish. Please don't say something that you are not sure of.
    I know fews school and chawl areas in pune which were on 99 year leasehold and about 10 years ago their lease expired. For past 10 years their files are pending in mantralaya for lease renewal. In theory lease renewal should not be a big deal but with the corrupt babus it is not cheap, simple or quick.
    If you want to sell a leasehold property it will not fetch the same price as the next door freehold property, because the buyer takes into account that the "value of land" in the deal has depreciated. (In 99 years the "value of land" in your purchase becomes zero and you have to buy the land again at existing rates). I am sure if there is a chawl in south mumbai which is on leasehold and wants to renew its lease they will pay a fortune (maybe 20K psf) as the next door builder would have his eyes on the same plot. The govt may not forcefully evict them but for all those years that their lease is not renewed (decades sometimes) their property is considered illegal and cannot be sold.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Wadia,

Please don't be under impression that IB is in proper Panvel. It is actually next to the Somathane railway station and Rasayni (where Hirco is situated) is a station next to Somathane... so i don't see much difference at least as far as locations of these two projects are concerned.

Hirco phase-1 is completely sold out, they are looking in a better shape than IB as far as construction progress is concerned (sample flat is currently under construction and expected to complete shortly). As per the latest report rate for Hirco Palace Gardens Panvel is now appreciated to 3850+20 (FL).

Could u please give us the details of extra amenities provided by IB as compared to Hirco?

cheers
    Bhushan

Dear Bhushan,
    I do not want to get dragged into this discussion as many members in this thread think it is inappropriate to discuss the pros and cons of any project in this thread.
    Mr Bhushan if you have bought into hiranandani and think it is better than IB then that may very well be the case. If you want to further discuss we could take this discussion to hiranandani thread.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Thanks mr wadia for understanding....
    CommentQuote