Last updated: 4 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by sjrjsrksr View Post
    DEAR MEMBERS.

seriously thinking of booking with IB panvel green will you guide me what are the documents I should ask for and precautions?
    Please ask for the above documents from the builder before booking your flat. It will safe guard your interests.

Comment

Originally posted by viktory View Post
      Hi friends...i booked in 18E too. I met head of sales and he mentioned that 18E is already 5 storeyed tall now. It was pethetic that the senior sales person didnt even know that 18E is a 3 bedroom project and told me that its a 1 and 2 bedroom project. Finally when i met the head of sales he tried reassuring that work is very much on. I hope so as I havent been able to go and see the progress (anyone who is plannign to go there can please advice whether its true or not). He told me that the they have appointed a leading construction company to execute their construction and hopefull unlike other buildings which have already been done by multiple construction companies this should be much better. So, while i was a bit satisfied but the matter remains the same as the building is still way behind schedule....
      Understand someone from Phase I (18E) has taken Indiabulls to court recently for all their misdeeds, including the non-progress of construction of this building. Finally.... good to see someone with a spine, willing to stand up against the builder...

Comment

suppish...builders like indiabulls are very well protected by the legal framework. they know exactly how to get out of the sticky situation, when i was with a bank earlier the finer prints are so well articulated that one always manages to find a loophole out. anyways, i hope that court orders them to pay 12% returns and I will be more than happy to exit rather than just get 6 percent which is being offered. I would love to move out too...

anyways, has anyone from the network recently visited the site to provide a real picture. i hope that building is being constructed else would be left with no option but join the legal wagon....

Comment

Originally posted by Suppish View Post
          Understand someone from Phase I (18E) has taken Indiabulls to court recently for all their misdeeds, including the non-progress of construction of this building. Finally.... good to see someone with a spine, willing to stand up against the builder...
          Do you have any further update on this issue?

Comment

Status of 18 E

Any one has updates on the Status of 18 E??
            Is the work started again?
            What is the real reason behind the delay of its construction when other nearby bldgs have gone up?????

Originally posted by Suppish View Post

Comment

Anyone having any update on Phase 2? seems the master plan has undergone a major change again, scrapping the 3 premium buildings. Any update on CC for Phase 2? Environmental clearance? What other clearances it has obtained so far and what are pending?

Comment

Originally posted by pparag View Post
                Anyone having any update on Phase 2? seems the master plan has undergone a major change again, scrapping the 3 premium buildings. Any update on CC for Phase 2? Environmental clearance? What other clearances it has obtained so far and what are pending?
                Pls see the phase 2 thread

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk

Comment

What is cost of these flats at higher floors?

Comment

Does anyone from Phase I have the original 3 BHK (1464 sq ft ) layout? Either given by IB or downloaded from the net? In case anyone has, would appreciate your uploading it to this site. Thanks!

Comment

Building 17G1

Originally posted by AliAsgarG View Post
                      Hi, Has anyone booked an apartment in 17G1 tower. I am not sure about the progress of this tower. Can anyone update on the same.

Thanks,
                      Ali
                      Hello AliAsgar, I have booked a flat in Building 17G1 ... please feel free to contact me at pshaikh at hotma il .com
                      Last edited by pns_ibulls; January 19 2014, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X