Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

18 E -India Bulls Green

Suppish - My brother too has booked a Falt in 18 E . Could someone kindly tell what is the latest on Bldg 18E? I think through this Forum all who have booked in 18E should jointly go to the site . We could also report this to the media like TIMES NOW

Comment

Hello frnds....I Hv booked a flat in phase II...after lookin at d forum m worried tat d project is nt dng good...pl tell me if I hav made a right choice

Comment

Hi Friends....I had also booked in IB Phase#2 project. But now at this moment I want to come out from the booking. I had paid 10% of total amount as you all know for the booking. Can anybody help me out to get complete 10% amount back in my pocket.

Comment

Y are u opting out frm d project...is der any prob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

new layout plan

check out the below link

https://www.facebook.com/RealEstateO...ayToYourDreams

now no club moss in project.

Comment

AIRPORT....
              See this LINK:

India issues global tender for building new Mumbai airport - The Times of India

Comment

Update

Logging in after a long long time on this forum. Spoke to a person who recently visited the site. the approvals for the podium have come now and the work on the podiums of the buildings have started.

People interested in 18E- the building work is in progress and the current status is 2nd floor work is in progress. 2nd floor means - first 3 floors are parking and then the 1st floor. rest assured, work on this building was in full swing..( at least on the day of visit many workers were working)

Possession : still couple of years away for Phase I.

Phase II : We should not attempt discussing this right now.

Comment

My 2 brothers and me booked 3 flats of 3BHK in total one each in 2009 end at a good launch price. However we have been allotted building 18E and as of 2014 its on the 3rd floor of construction currently. This is better than 0 floors like it was and apparently work is now going on full swing there. Looking forward to possesion as and when they complete. I think the delay was because of some of their loans, but they have improved a lot over the years.

Comment

18 - E Construction

Now, I also can confirm from reliable sources that at last the construction of 18E has started, after a gap of nearly 2 years. The real reason for this dealy is still unknown to buyers.......
                    The buyers may receive payment notice approximately in every 2 months....

Comment

Airport

More LINKS on AIRPORT.....

http://www.business-standard.com/art...0500216_1.html

CIDCO floats tender to find developer for Navi Mumbai Airport; GVK, GMR to participate in bid - The Economic Times

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X