Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Good to see someone has taken Indiabulls to court for all their misdeeds.

Burying your head in sand when faced with danger is a good strategy for ostriches. Turning over and playing dead is also good for survival when you want to escape a bear. But when faced with a bull, you have to take it by the horns.

Wake up folks, be men!!

Check out the following article:

Nothing much to write home about | The Indian Express | Page 99

Let's take them to the cleaners, let's not take any more bullshit

Comment

Well, thanks for the battle cry spkrao. I'm willing to take this one up.

Let's get together once more and take some concrete steps this time. Also, I understand the National Consumer Commission has ruled that builder related cases are not time barred & you can take issues to court even beyond the 2 yr limitation. So, we are clear on that issue.

It's never too late to ask for your rights. If we allow Indiabulls to cheat us, and not even raise our voice, you're right, we are fit to be mice not men!

Will get the others together (offline) on this one. Let's head to court and kickass!

Comment

IBREL Annual Report 2012-2013 says as below :

During the year under review, our various existing projects gained momentum, while we launched several new ones at
        strategic locations.
        ● Almost entire Phase 1 of our integrated housing project at Panvel, called ‘Indiabulls Greens’ has been sold out,
        with very little inventory left out of the existing stock. We are all set to start delivery of the Phase 1 in Panvel by the
        end of next year.
        ● Also, Phase 2 of Indiabulls Greens at Panvel re-launched recently has evoked an enthusiastic response, and the
        booking for the same, which was temporarily kept on hold last year, has been commenced.

Comment

do not know what is going on within IB Greens - they gave an advt last week epaper DNA dtd 15-03-14 which listed the following details-
          a) project 90% complete (could only be Phase-1) -
          b) pay 12.5% now -
          c) 12.5% after 12 months -
          d) balance 75 % on possession.
          Does this mean Phase-1 is atleast 15-18 months from possession?????
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rupaknura View Post
            do not know what is going on within IB Greens - they gave an advt last week epaper DNA dtd 15-03-14 which listed the following details-
            a) project 90% complete (could only be Phase-1) -
            b) pay 12.5% now -
            c) 12.5% after 12 months -
            d) balance 75 % on possession.
            Does this mean Phase-1 is atleast 15-18 months from possession?????
            Indiabulls is selling their remaining apartments in Phase 1. I don’t see any problem with that. Nothing wrong in selling a project coming to completion. Its such a great scheme for last min buyers. I think its great value for money.

Comment

Indiabulls sold the initial Phase-1 bookings way back in Oct-2009 with promised completion by end 2011 & we are in 2014 now

the idea of commenting on the advt was that the project in Phase-1 is still 18 months away from handing over possession (as inferred from the same advt) - I look at it from the angle of the initial investors of 2009

Comment

they will give the same ad in 2016 before that dont expect anything

Comment

When you are in a thought process of buying your dream home that too at a limited budget you need to compromise on amenities, to my surprise I found the perfect house in Indiabulls Green Panvel at a very affordable price best in class amenities.

Comment

Originally posted by Adil Khan View Post
                    When you are in a thought process of buying your dream home that too at a limited budget you need to compromise on amenities, to my surprise I found the perfect house in Indiabulls Green Panvel at a very affordable price best in class amenities.
                    Good for you Mr. Adil. Why the possession is delayed by over 3-4 years? Dispute or financial issues? I have got a bad review on quality of construction of Indiabulls so I am not sure how to comment or proceed further. Seniors or some experienced person can reply whether this is only for Panvel project or for almost all projects of Indiabulls.

Comment

Big developers don't make all the projects with same quality. They have different standards for different class of customers. So don't go by the name of developers. These developers in Mumbai city make quality buildings. The cheap townships are of different quality. You can easily identify the architectural difference from the brochure itself. Distance between buildings will be less for cheap townships. Many similar things for cost cutting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X