Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

And one more point "Der aaye duroost Aaye". Don't worry about the appreciation. What costs today 40 lakhs will appreciate to 80 lakhs in 2 yrs. And in 4 yrs when the so called airport takes off I am sure the flat will cost 2 crores. 40 lakhs -> 2 crore that too in 4 yrs you do the calculations. Till then one enjoy golf view, playing golf and swim in the pool. Man sometimes it feels like life is big holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by vhaldavnekar View Post
      And one more point "Der aaye duroost Aaye". Don't worry about the appreciation. What costs today 40 lakhs will appreciate to 80 lakhs in 2 yrs. And in 4 yrs when the so called airport takes off I am sure the flat will cost 2 crores. 40 lakhs -> 2 crore that too in 4 yrs you do the calculations. Till then one enjoy golf view, playing golf and swim in the pool. Man sometimes it feels like life is big holiday.
      haha, this brought a smile today.

No wonder the existing Indiabulls investors are crying whereas the new "investors" are waiting in queue for the same "happiness" and "appreciation"

But feeling sad for the middle class people who got stuck in such fraud schemes..

Comment

I do not understand all the negativity on this forum about IB Greens. I agree that IB green has been a disastrous project for those who intended to ultimately live in the development. But, from an investors standpoint it has been a great ride. For those how invested early and bought in the low 2000s psf range, they have seen their money grow multiple folds. With all the hype that Indiabulls has created around the project, there are so many willing buyers (just got to the sales office onsite to see the footfall and traffic they get). I personally know of an investor who never paid a dime beyond his initial 20% payment for several years and exited at a much bigger profit than most of us make in a year, that too after paying IB their share of the transfer fee.
        Which other investments in the last 5 years has returned so much? Stocks? Gold? Silver?
        Indiabulls Greens maybe a disaster for end users but it has been great for investors esp those who got in very early.

Comment

Im pleased and very happy to share that Indiabulls Building 18E which was delayed a lot has now reached the 6th floor slab. Possesion maybe end of 2015 as per the reply i got from customer service. Great news :-)

Comment

Originally posted by darkhorse View Post
            I do not understand all the negativity on this forum about IB Greens. I agree that IB green has been a disastrous project for those who intended to ultimately live in the development. But, from an investors standpoint it has been a great ride. For those how invested early and bought in the low 2000s psf range, they have seen their money grow multiple folds. With all the hype that Indiabulls has created around the project, there are so many willing buyers (just got to the sales office onsite to see the footfall and traffic they get). I personally know of an investor who never paid a dime beyond his initial 20% payment for several years and exited at a much bigger profit than most of us make in a year, that too after paying IB their share of the transfer fee.
            Which other investments in the last 5 years has returned so much? Stocks? Gold? Silver?
            Indiabulls Greens maybe a disaster for end users but it has been great for investors esp those who got in very early.
            Its not going to be easy to re sell the flats ...

Comment

Originally posted by darkhorse View Post
              Dear friend the negativity is for delay in construction and possession. Booking started in 2009.This is fifth year now.The project to get ready with amenities promised will take another five years at least ( only if they get enough customers).
              The investor you talk about is a rare species, that facility is not given for every investor.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannan C View Post
                Suppish - My brother too has booked a Falt in 18 E . Could someone kindly tell what is the latest on Bldg 18E? I think through this Forum all who have booked in 18E should jointly go to the site . We could also report this to the media like TIMES NOW
                @Kannan C, pl get in touch with me at rareviewmirror@.com & let me know your contact details

There is some action being contemplated by 18E customers, can't put it out in a forum like this...

Comment

Originally posted by IBREstate View Post
                  Dear Mr.Rao,

We request you to advise on your query that makes you take a decision like this. The Customer Care Team will look into the same & resolve.
                  You can write to them on customer.care@indiabulls.com or call on Toll Free number 1800 3000 7755

Many thanks,
                  Team IndiaBulls Real Estate
                  @IBREstate, get off this forum and do some real work! IBREL and its Customer Care have taken innocent home buyers on a wild goose chase for years. Now be ready to face the customer wrath! Someone has already thrown the first stone, there will be others that follow, you'll see.
                  If your customers are on this and other forums and not talking to you on your contact nos and email ids, that should tell you the story! If your company were not a cheat and if Customer Care were resolving issues, they would not be wasting time here educating other potential buyers from making the mistakes that they made.
                  So go back to your jobs and try to do an honest day's work instead of cheating poor people. And if you think you cannot do that in IBREL, listen to your conscience, go find another company to work for!
                  All your company's ads and tag lines like Quality l On time etc. will not work, its a waste of money. The only thing that works for a business is what you deliver. Word of mouth is far more powerful. But you'll never understand that, because quality or delivery was never the objective. The objective of your company was to cheat and you did that, but not very well. Now it will soon be payback time.
                  Some investors in your project made money, not because of you, but because they took a risk on the airport coming at Panvel. Most of them know that they made money despite being with the wrong builder, only because they took risk with the right location. So, don't take credit for the capital appreciation!
                  People like me who wanted a home, and took IBREL to be an honest company, are now ruing the fact that we didn't research better before parting with our hard-earned money.
                  Customers who are considering Panvel, go to any other builder, but please stay away from IBREL Panvel greens. There are enough IBREL trolls on this site who may convince you otherwise. Do sufficient research and then come to your own conclusions. It will be no different from mine, I assure you.

Comment

You credentials seems to be doubtful. Since being a new member you already are advocating this project and seems like you have already bought there. Good for you, enjoy the appreciation of price and mint money. I good wishes are always with you.
                    Hi Mr.Vhaldavnekar,
                    I thank you for your wishes. I am a satisfied customer & have nothing to lose. These blogs will not change my opinion. My recommendation will be Indiabulls Greens Panvel to all my friends & family. Have seen by few friends getting influenced with these blogs & buying apartment in HIRCO which has no sign of any progress. Today I feel satisfied & contended on my decision

Comment

Originally posted by Chetan Z View Post
                      Hi Mr.Vhaldavnekar,
                      I thank you for your wishes. I am a satisfied customer & have nothing to lose. These blogs will not change my opinion. My recommendation will be Indiabulls Greens Panvel to all my friends & family. Have seen by few friends getting influenced with these blogs & buying apartment in HIRCO which has no sign of any progress. Today I feel satisfied & contended on my decision
                      Three words: "Ha Ha Ha"

Either you are a very good satire writer or..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X