Last updated: 5 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

18 e

Originally posted by Mogali View Post
    Kindly get in touch on following ID, as I have also followed up with IndiaBulls for the details of 18E tower but as always they say all the permissions are received & construction will started soon. Can not trust these people anymore. They don't have valid permissions. When, I told them that I want to cancel my booking they said they will deduct 8% of total flat value. The possession date has already passed, they won't give the possession in year also. Then how come these cheaters deduct 8% amount. When we visited their head office & requested them for full refund after cancelling the booking they simply said either accept the offer of 8% deduction or else go to any consumer forum.

Can not trust these cheaters anymore. I want my money back with interest from IndiaBulls as they have delayed the project (particularly tower 18E). If I would have invested in any of the project in Panvel or Kamothe I would have got the possession 2 years ago & appreciation more than IndiaBulls.

Those who have booked in tower 18E, kindly get in touch with me. My ID is - mogali_1234@yahoo.com

These cheaters should be taken to consumer forum & in media. They should be slapped with hefty fines & should return the money to investors with 5 years interest on it.
    18 E has now all permissions and work is going up. Are you not getting payment notices?

It is true that it got much delayed. But the possession is not given to any other bulidings which have gone up earlier.

I am not interested in cancelling the booking as there is reasonable appreciation. So I suggest you to sell your booked apartment, at a lesser rate than the current rate of original booking, so that it will be easy to sell and you can gain some money and get rid of this flat. I think cancellation is foolishness......builder has fitted all those clausses in the agreement, so that it is not that easy to make them pay for the delay.

If you see what horrible thing happened to HIRCO Panvel buyers, which was a much reputed builder tahn IB, it is clear that all builders are more or less same in playing with the money of customers...

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Following this thread I have collected all the required information on the project. Since the queries are very wide, please inbox me your specific queries so that I can answer them properly. Leave a private message here since I dun think I am allowed to disclose any other contact details here in the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by sachinpanvel View Post
        18 E has now all permissions and work is going up. Are you not getting payment notices?

It is true that it got much delayed. But the possession is not given to any other bulidings which have gone up earlier.

I am not interested in cancelling the booking as there is reasonable appreciation. So I suggest you to sell your booked apartment, at a lesser rate than the current rate of original booking, so that it will be easy to sell and you can gain some money and get rid of this flat. I think cancellation is foolishness......builder has fitted all those clausses in the agreement, so that it is not that easy to make them pay for the delay.

If you see what horrible thing happened to HIRCO Panvel buyers, which was a much reputed builder tahn IB, it is clear that all builders are more or less same in playing with the money of customers...

That some other builder (read HIRCO) did even worse with its customers does not make what Indiabulls did to its customers any more legal. They cheated customers, and that's that.

But I agree with you that selling and getting out is not the best thing to do, although that is what Indiabulls wants you to do, so they can once again sell the flat at a higher rate to some other bakra.

What we will need to do is to stay on and take action, which some of us are in the process of initiating.

Comment

We are in the process of putting together documents / proofs to initiate action against Indiabulls. We already have quite a bit, but more & more people and better & better proof is always good. If anyone has written commitment on any of the following from Indiabulls, please get in touch with us on rareviewmirroratgmaildotcom :

1) delivery date (possession)
          2) saleable to carpet area ratio
          3) reasons for change in plans
          4) any other commitment they have made on paper / in email correspondence that they are not honoring

The sale agreement some of us have signed & registered has many clauses that can be challenged as they are 'unfair conditions' imposed on buyers who had no choice.

Follow this link and read this CCI order in the DLF case. Sound familiar? Indiabulls did the exact same thing with us, please read carefully the agreements they forced you to sign & then read the following order.

http://www.cci.gov.in/May2011/OrderO...rder300811.pdf

Only those that are serious about action (court/CCI/consumer forum) need show up. Indiabulls agents and employees trolling all these sites, please excuse!

Comment

Originally posted by sudeshna92 View Post
            Hey Everyone,

Following this thread I have collected all the required information on the project. Since the queries are very wide, please inbox me your specific queries so that I can answer them properly. Leave a private message here since I dun think I am allowed to disclose any other contact details here in the forum.
            Now another INDIABULLS AGENT appeared!!!!

Comment

All buyers should group together and highlight their woes in the media and newspapers. Only when the builder feels the pressure will he get off his high horse and do something about completing the project on time/reimbursing for the delays.

Comment

Agree completely, pl join the group that is doing something about this!

Comment

Delay for phase-2

Indiabulls has received crores of rupees through booking of flats in phase-2 SINCE PAST 3 YEARS. Till now, they have not started construction. The same lame excuse of "waiting for the CC approval". Next excuse would be "monsoon" and we can't start work.... Indiabulls must reimburse for the loss incurred by the customers due to delay from their end.

Comment

Any update on Indaibulls Phase 2? I believe that the builder is not even going to fulfill its promise for delivering the possession for phase 1 buyers by December 2014. On one hand, the customers are clueless and not getting update on the project delivery, while on other hand, the promoter is busy in buying 220 crore property (personal investment) in prime area of Delhi. An apparent case of syphoning cusomters' money.

Comment

Indiabulls should be renamed Indiabullshiit.. Can't imagine the plight of the buyers who after waiting for so many years have still to see any progress

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X