Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

any progress in obtaining CC. When I last contacted, I was told that they are getting approvals shortly. Pl inform the group details which is formed to secure the interest of buyers.

Comment

Please see the handover dates as mentioned by Indiabulls Real Estate in their Investor Presentation. The original presentation is available on the IBREL website.

Handover dates of Specifc sectors oh Phase I is given. Regert that no dates are mentioned for Phase 2

For me, its exactly 7 years from the date of booking that I will PROBABLY get possession!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
        Please see the handover dates as mentioned by Indiabulls Real Estate in their Investor Presentation. The original presentation is available on the IBREL website.

Handover dates of Specifc sectors oh Phase I is given. Regert that no dates are mentioned for Phase 2

For me, its exactly 7 years from the date of booking that I will PROBABLY get possession!

So it is still long time waiting for all in Phase I. Nothing to say about Phase II. Thanks for updating the forum with this report!!

Comment

Indiabulls must thank it's loyal customers for the funding by which they were able to buy a property in London:

Indiabulls buys land in London for Rs 1,550 crore; plans to convert building into luxury residential property - Economic Times

Comment

Indiabulls partners Sameer Gehlaut, Saurabh Mittal and Rajiv Rattan to divide operations

Indiabulls partners Sameer Gehlaut, Saurabh Mittal and Rajiv Rattan to divide operations - The Economic Times

Comment

Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd has announced the financial results

Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd has announced the financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2014.

The Company has posted a net profit of Rs. 23.262 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2014 as compared to Rs. 510.862 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2013. Total Income has decreased from Rs. 1087.375 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 to Rs. 628.681 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2014.

The Group has posted consolidated profit after tax, Minority Interest and Share of Profit of Associates of Rs. 388.546 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2014 as compared to Rs. 726.087 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2013. Total Income has increased from Rs. 5247.954 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 to Rs. 6234.812 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2014.

Shares of INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.77.15 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 80.9. The total number of shares traded during the day was 1177415 in over 9145 trades.

The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 81.75 and intraday low of 76.5. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 92786841.

Source: Equity Bulls
              Posted On: 2014-07-26 05:14:18
              Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd Q1 consolidated net profit slides to Rs. 38.85 crores - EquityBulls.com

Comment

How does IB fools us?
                1. To attract us first they will give misleading massive ads in leading newspapers.
                2. To make it look mouth watering for us, they will make Initial master plan (this will always change later) with all the good amenities like club moss, school, mall etc.
                3. They will ask us to go for ADF as they will offer it at cheaper rate and again only IB can give us the loan and for reasons they will give an answer understandable by aliens only. And this is the way to squeeze the customers from both end (IB real estate and IB finance).
                4. Once many of us book flat, they will change the master plan and say we have the authority to change the master plan as per your execution of application form (clause no. 7,28 and 29).
                5. The new plan will always have larger area flat than our initial booking so that they can again make the loot by saying we are giving you extra area and you have to pay the proportionate amount at current rates. And then most of us will argue about at current rates or original rate but we will forget that this is to confuse us so that we don't argue about carpet area changes and forcefully selling us the area we didn't book.
                6. Purposely they will give a possession date, which they know is not feasible, reasons are 2 folds, firstly, they can hold our money for extra time and earn interest and secondly, some of us will always cancel the booking for delays and plan changes, and again they will deduct 5% (or more depending on plan is approved or not) before they give us our money back, mind you, meanwhile they have had already earned lots of interest with our money and as if this was not enough, they will again sell the same flat cancelled by us to a new customer, in even higher rates (they call it current rate ). paisa hi paisa
                7. Ok, so some of us might think intelligently and might want to sell our booked flats, but wait .. IB is more intelligent, if you intend to do so, IB will charge us 15% of purchase value before we get the possession or 5% after we get the possession till the formation of corporate body (caluse no. 26)

Comment

Bad news for Indiabulls, good news for us

Income Tax Department proposes to tax realtors, developers on unsold inventory ... I am sure this will make developers not to sit on huge inventory and have the monopoly to still keep the prices high and eventually they will have to lower the prices to save tax on unsold inventory. A welcome move if it happens so.

Read more at:
                  Income Tax Department proposes to tax realtors, developers on unsold inventory - The Economic Times

Comment

Originally posted by IB a SCAM View Post
                    Income Tax Department proposes to tax realtors, developers on unsold inventory ... I am sure this will make developers not to sit on huge inventory and have the monopoly to still keep the prices high and eventually they will have to lower the prices to save tax on unsold inventory. A welcome move if it happens so.

Read more at:

Income Tax Department proposes to tax realtors, developers on unsold inventory - The Economic Times

If this happens then developers would pay for their stock dearly but I am sure that as wicked a community like a RE developer this act will never get passed and even if it gets passed it will be watered down eye wash version.

Comment

18 E Again stopped.
                      No more payment notices from IB after the 6th slab (March end). So it seems this controversial building is again stuck up. Any one has some news on this??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X