3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Thank you very much for the snaps

Comment

Someone please update the latest on the project.

Is the date for Possession truly shifted by 4 years?

Comment

Dear All,

I've booked my flat in Indiabulls Greens Panvel in Phase-1 in July 2010 and i was informed during booking that the possession of flat would be after 3 yrs i.e. sometime Dec’2013. They only called for registration of flat in Aug’2011. I enquired the status of the project in Dec’2013, when I was being told that due to some legal issues the project was on hold for 2 yrs. and the possession would be given sometime in 2015 End. I visited the site in 2015 to see the progress and I was told by their sales officer that the project is further delayed and they will start the possession phase wise sometime in Mar 2016.

The possession dates have been shifting since the beginning and there is no end to it. I inquired in Mar 2016 hoping to get some good news about the project, but I was completely disappointed to hear that the possession of my flat would be only in Mar 2017. The story continues, I called then today 30th Mar’17 and I was informed by their customer care personal that it is mentioned in the agreement that the project would take 5yrs + 9 month (grace period) after property is registered, which is going to get over in May 2017. Further I was informed that, if possession of the flat is delayed by this date (May 2017) then I can get my complete amount that I paid for my flat. This is such a ridiculous statement. I’'ve been paying my EMI for the flat since Oct 2011 and they are giving such a shit statement that they would pay back my actual amount that I paid.

They have not given any commitment for further completion of my flat as they said the interior work and the painting is still to be done. They also informed that around 6 Towers are ready, but IB has not received OC till date from past 1 year and hence no one has got the possession till date even after 7 years and no further commitment of completion of phase-1.

Can I request all the members of “IB Greens property” to share your views and how together we can take some action against IB, so that we can get compensated for all the pains we are suffering from?

Do share your views.
        Last edited by san125; March 30 2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Dear San125,

I have similar facts to share. Now since the RERA in Maharashtra is being or has been implemented we can definitely take some action against them to recover our losses which has significant impact on our hard earned money. moreover, the appreciation after 7 years is nothing (around 20% in total) compare to average appreciation of 15% to 20% per year.

I am sure some people might have already formed a body to deal with the situation. Let us try to be part of them if they exist or form one by ourselves without any further delay/

Comment

Hi.I have received a letter stating that the Phase 1 has finally got the OC and also Intimation for final payment for Possession.
            Anyone else with same?

Comment

Many have received the same. Ppl have also started taking possession also. I think its the time to cheer now and get shifted to this beautiful city built for us. A member has shared some images also from his visit on 17th Sept. Go ahead and make your final commitment

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X