I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashkharoo
    Hi ,
    for everyone indiabulls panvel green project is continously trying to acquire more land and they have plans upto 120 acres in this project. If you see and compare starting from 25 and now 80 acres and still on........

Ashky

Its good to know that Indiabulls is expanding its project by acquiring more lands which will create scope for more commercial premises.....
    The only disadvg here is that this might also lead to delay in the final completion of the project, as it is, they will have to redo their final layouts again and again so as to integrate the new land area with the one in hand.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capt.vishal
    Hi Peeya,

The rate is very much 2900 psf I really dont know how there are rumors that the rate has increased to 3200 psf. I have seen Navi Mumbai develop in front of my eyes as I have lived here all my life. Fifteen years back when I use to tell people that I live in Belapur 8 out of 10 had not heard of it. I made the mistake of not participating in the rapid growth of Navi Mumbai earlier. I have seen prime flats in Kharghar sold at less than 2000 psf just 5 years back and now they are around 4000 to 4500 psf. Who ever has any doubt that IB would not be a good option location wise as its too far from any station please keep your doubts to rest. IB is as far from panvel station as are some of the prime properties in Kharghar. Where I stay in Seawoods is a most expensive place in Navi Mumbai and its way off from any railway station. What people now see is how good the construction is and how good are the amenities. The idea I guess is people would rather want to stay in a very good colony and travel a few mins extra to work than to stay close to the station in an ordinary place. All we have to now hope is that IB deliver's what they have promised, if they construct as per their plan then I am quite certain by the time the construction is completed the rate would be between 3800 to 4000 psf.

Vishal

HI VISHAL VERY VERY WELL SAID..I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU...COZ EVEN ONE OF MY AUNTY STAYS IN SEAWOODS ONCE WHEN WE USE TO VISIT HER WE USE TO THINK THAT IT IS VRY FAR AND VRY SPOOKY PLACE..BUT EVEN I HAVE SEEN NAVI MUMBAI DEVELOPING RAPIDLY WITH GOOD QUALITY OF CONSTRUCTION AND WITH BEST AMENITIES...U KNW I FEEL AFTER CERTAIN YEARS NAVIMUMBAI WILL BE SAID AS TOTALLY NEW MUMBAI COZ ITS GETTING DEVELOPING VRY RAPIDLY WITH VRY GOOD TOWNSHIPS..VRY GOOD BUILDERS R COMING UP WITH LOTS OF NEW PROJECTS..SO I FEEL STRONGLY AFTER COUPLE OF YEARS WE ALL WUD BE ONE OF THE LUCKY PERSONS WHO HAVE GRABED THE OPPORTUNITY ON RIGHT TIME..AND ATLEAST THIS TIME.LETS HOPE 4 THE BEST.:):).:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel
    Dont worry!

I can tell you for sure that the rate has increased. In fact it does not matter what the IB guys says over . Try booking an apartment at 2900 per sq ft.

i have been through this when i was trying to book for one of my relatives in Phase II.

All checkdeals.com is again quoting at Rs.2,900 per sq feet
    CommentQuote
  • No commercial property in Hiranandani.

You cannot buy Commercial preperty i Hiranandani. I asked them and they said they wont sell it but will rnt it out.

Thanks

Originally Posted by geeee
    Can't comment on whether it would be a good investment or not but, if you actually plan to use the space then you need to keep in mind that this is going to be only a 80 acre township with nothhing else around it and in comparison Hiranandani Greens Panvel is going to be 280 acres. So, it would probably make more sense to buy commercial space in Hiranandani.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Could someone please advise if the project has been approved by HDFC ?

Cheers...Raj
    CommentQuote
  • Hey all,

Just to inform all, I have recieved a letter from IB today to pay for the first installment for Phase 1. Congrats to all........

Cheers...Raj
    CommentQuote
  • hey rajman,

congrats & thanks for that much awaited good news. btw whats the notice period for paying the installment?

and any news abt phase 2 dates?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Thanks for that RAASH....The letter says that payment would have to be made within 7 days from the receipt of letter else late payment would be charged with 18% interest.

No news on Phase 2 yet......

Cheers...Raj
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Rajiv

How come you have received notice for 1st Instalment - Phase 1.
    We all are expecting the 2nd, hope you meant that ?

Warm Regards,
    Parmesh
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Raj

Does that mean the base slab concreting has started for phase 1? i thought the second installment would be asked when IB was at this stage? or is it linked to only excavation?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajivmenon3134
    Hi,

Thanks for that RAASH....The letter says that payment would have to be made within 7 days from the receipt of letter else late payment would be charged with 18% interest.

No news on Phase 2 yet......

Cheers...Raj

I haven't received the letter for 2nd installment as yet, but if the one that Rajman received is for the payment of 2nd installment, then the given time period is not fair at all!!
    IB should give at least a period of 1 month to make the payments as the amount is in the range of 6-7lakhs (which means the late payment penalty will be around 1 lakh) for almost all of them who invested in phase-1. The short notice period is OK for those who have already applied for the loan, but not practical for the people who have not been able to get their loans sanctioned, or for those who are paying from their own pockets.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajivmenon3134
    Hi,

Could someone please advise if the project has been approved by HDFC ?

Cheers...Raj

Hi Raj

I don't know abt HDFC, but Indiabulls Finance is giving out loans for this project 8%

cheers
    Bhushan
    CommentQuote
  • hey ria & parmesh

as per my knowledge, what we have paid till now is initial 10%, and this is not being termed as 1st installment by IB.

they are now issuing notices for 1st installment (i.e. 2nd 10%).... to be paid at the time of commencement of work (dont know if excavation or laying foundation means commencement of work)

the second installment would be due on commencement of ground floor slab

the notices are issued for both phase 1 & 2.

& 7 days is really very short notice.:(
    CommentQuote
  • Very valid points.
    - 7 days notice is ridiculous
    - Terming excavataion as start of construction, again ridiculous
    There is also a third point.
    - What is the sense in giving 20% (in some cases upto 10 lakhs) without any written proof of purchase. Did IB give you a copy of clearances received, send you the booking agreement or even told you of any plans to get the stamp duty registration done.
    Unlike small builders, big RE companies have wide exposure and huge debt which makes them very susceptible to bankruptcy.
    I am not trying to scare people but rather asking you to be more sensible.
    Ask IB to give you a copy of the commencement of work clearance, the booking agreement and a date for getting the stampt duty registration done before you haste to pay them further 10%.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

My apologies all, I meant the second instalment.....but i do agree 7 days is a very short period....

Cheers...Raj
    CommentQuote