Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
3101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

i hope what ever german has mentioned is correct....... if yes then its time celebrate the start of the project

Comment

I bought it too

Hi,
      Not sure, where the list is that Jia had created about the members etc, but just so everybody knows, we booked in the T building, phase 2, 1203 sq ft, on the 1st floor....
      Thanks,
      Vik

Comment

Re: Indiabulls Panvel

Are bookings still on ? On what floors is there availability and what is the current rate ?

Can some one please guide me

Comment

hey rajeev, i had booked in L also with the same area garden facing ... had gone to vashi office a month a back to clarify the same doubt u have put up ,, but they told me my area is 1044 not 1043 thats the only change ,,, gave me a full payment break up..
          wud suggest u also talk to IB guys so we know fr sure where we stand

Comment

Thanks Sonu for that. Infact if you check on the new website of India bulls ...u would see that its showing 1204....anyways I wld check with them again ....

Cheers....Raj
            Rajman

Comment

Hi All,

Jst read through the project of IndiaBulls Green. I have stayed in Rasayani and Panvel for over 20yrs now, and to be honest its good to buy in Panvel rather than Panvel outskirts. The location Indiabulls Green comes under a village name Kon. And this area has been quite remote in terms of reach-ability by public transport especially at night beyond 8 pm, and there had been a few constructions before but not that successful . As far as my knowledge goes, the Panvel-Karjat local railway line is not yet open since there is some problem with one of the tunnels near karjat and there is no indication that it would start early.
              All the area around IndiaBulls i.e the backside is SEZ zone so you would see more and more storage yards and warehouses being created there and less of housing complexes.
              The rate quoted Rs 2500 per sq ft is very high for this area, i guess any one can get a better option in Panvel at this rate.
              This area would take atleast 10+ yrs to develop.

All above views are based on my personal experience and the area development i saw over the years while I commuted between Rasayani and Panvel and Kon village falls on the way. The best value of any project u can get it by asking the native ppl who have stayed there of a long time. They can tell you abt the amenities, public transportation and local market details available with them.

Comment

Jst read through the project of IndiaBulls Green. I have stayed in Rasayani and Panvel for over 20yrs now, and to be honest its good to buy in Panvel rather than Panvel outskirts.
                Agree

The location Indiabulls Green comes under a village name Kon. And this area has been quite remote in terms of reach-ability by public transport especially at night beyond 8 pm, and there had been a few constructions before but not that successful .
                Agree

As far as my knowledge goes, the Panvel-Karjat local railway line is not yet open since there is some problem with one of the tunnels near karjat and there is no indication that it would start early.
                Somathane does not fall on karjat track and this point is irrelevant

All the area around IndiaBulls i.e the backside is SEZ zone so you would see more and more storage yards and warehouses being created there and less of housing complexes.
                There is difference between warehouses and SEZ. There are many warehouses in place, it is because people want to earn money while owning the land.

The rate quoted Rs 2500 per sq ft is very high for this area, i guess any one can get a better option in Panvel at this rate.
                In the current market Panvel does not have better options. Kalpatru quotes 4000, Hirco Rasayani is 3600. Even very mediocre construction is quoting in excess of 3000.

It is a township project so it may be livable when the construction finishes. The builders aims to provide a bus service. The rich NRIs will bring in their bentleys . It may still not be safe for next 3 years to venture out alone after 8pm. If you look in Mumbai, many good projects are at 5-7 km distance from nearest stations. So in 3-5 years, I expect more development between Indiabulls and ONGC colony.

Thanks for sharing your views anyway.
                Last edited by wadia; April 6 2010, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wadia View Post
                  Jst read through the project of IndiaBulls Green. I have stayed in Rasayani and Panvel for over 20yrs now, and to be honest its good to buy in Panvel rather than Panvel outskirts.
                  Agree

The location Indiabulls Green comes under a village name Kon. And this area has been quite remote in terms of reach-ability by public transport especially at night beyond 8 pm, and there had been a few constructions before but not that successful .
                  Agree

As far as my knowledge goes, the Panvel-Karjat local railway line is not yet open since there is some problem with one of the tunnels near karjat and there is no indication that it would start early.
                  Somathane does not fall on karjat track and this point is irrelevant

There is difference between warehouses and SEZ. There are many warehouses in place, it is because people want to earn money while owning the land.

In the current market Panvel does not have better options. Kalpatru quotes 4000, Hirco Rasayani is 3600. Even very mediocre construction is quoting in excess of 3000.

It is a township project so it may be livable when the construction finishes. The builders aims to provide a bus service. The rich NRIs will bring in their bentleys . It may still not be safe for next 3 years to venture out alone after 8pm. If you look in Mumbai, many good projects are at 5-7 km distance from nearest stations. So in 3-5 years, I expect more development between Indiabulls and ONGC colony.

Thanks for sharing your views anyway.
                  Wadia,
                  Dude....your reply is exactly why i love this forum....its nice to see diff ppl discuss and bring their own opinions, experience to the table..I am an NRI....i am not sure bout the Bentely part though...;o)......
                  Keep up the good work guys..
                  cheers,
                  Vik

Comment

I could not verify whether the work has started or not. the only other update that I have is that IB is shortly going to open bookings for the commercial property ( i.e. shops, etc) in the same project.

Comment

Thanks for the update on rates wadia
                      Even I would love if the area gets developed at that pace...but not at the cost of so much hard earned money being spent for so less amenities.
                      Ppl with lots of money are welcome to invest
                      rest can wait till the Price correction happens..or they can buy in Rasayani where prices are still less...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X