Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Hi, I have got registered in the Indian Bulls Commonfloor website and just got a message from one of the members. It says HiBeen informed that excavation work has started. Also new building W has been launched. Rates remai...

Been informed that excavation work has started. Also new building W has been launched. Rates remain at Rs 2,900/- per sq ft + Floor rise/ plc etc "

Cheers...Raj
    Rajman

Comment

HI..

guys instead of discussing abt profits and our rite or wrng decesion...lets not highlight all this...lets all of us perssure on indiabulls salesguys to give us the rite date of work wen will it start...coz thatz most important task we all have to do...coz i tryd toll free number its getin connectd to some out station not in mumbai and m not geting perfect updatesi even i tryd to mail on customer care id but they r not giving any reply...if any1 geting perfect details abt wen will it start plz share to every1..

Comment

IBREL yesterday won the bid for 60-year lease of one and a half lakh square feet of permissible built up area at santacruz bus dept for Rs. 50 crores. It turns out to be 3500 per square feet. :-). I wonder how much profit they will make.

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
          guys instead of discussing abt profits and our rite or wrng decesion...lets not highlight all this...lets all of us perssure on indiabulls salesguys to give us the rite date of work wen will it start...coz thatz most important task we all have to do...coz i tryd toll free number its getin connectd to some out station not in mumbai and m not geting perfect updatesi even i tryd to mail on customer care id but they r not giving any reply...if any1 geting perfect details abt wen will it start plz share to every1..
          If you live closeby you could just go to fortune exotica and ask them "Where are the walls of my flat? ".
          Last edited by Malvish; January 16 2016, 07:42 PM. Reason: Personal Information

Comment

hi evry1

Just to share the info.. I had word with one of indiabulls sale manager he told work is started..and most of the banks r approving the project...
            so i hope vry soon i mite see four walls of mine flat

Comment

hi peeya, thanx fr the news , did he mention anything about the 2nd installment , or when we wud need to pay it?

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
                Just to share the info.. I had word with one of indiabulls sale manager he told work is started..and most of the banks r approving the project...
                so i hope vry soon i mite see four walls of mine flat
                Great job Peeya. You are
                Gal power, Jia and Peeya, rock on this forum
                Last edited by wadia; April 11 2010, 01:11 PM.

Comment

rates

Hi everyone,
                  rates are gonna be hiked soon. New rate approx 3100-3200/sf. May be by next monday it will be announced.

I asked the sales person and they say bank approvals are not received yet. May take 1 month time. Lets see........... But mentioned that construction has started. Has anyone visited the site recently.

Ashky
                  Last edited by ashkharoo; April 11 2010, 05:43 PM.

Comment

hi evry1

HI SONU..THANKS.N YA ABOUT THE 2ND INSTALLMENT SALES MANAGER TOLD THAT WE WILL RECEIVE SOME LETTER FROM INDIABULLS BY THIS MONTH END IN THAT THEY WILL MENTION HOW TO GO ABOUT...AND ABT THE THE BANKS HE TOLD MOST OF THE BANKS R GIVING THE APPROVAL SO AS SOON AS THEY GET THE CODE THEY WILL INFORM US AND WE CAN PROCESS THROUGH WHICHEVR BANK GIVES US THE BEST DEAL...HEY GUYS WE ALL SHOULD BE HAPPY...CHEERS EVRY1..

Comment

cheersssssssssssssssssssssss...yipieeeeeee

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X