Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Thane-Panvel to be ready for 12-car trains

On Monday, work to accommodate 12-car trains on Harbour Line stations between Thane and Panvel will be completed, following which upgraded services will be started shortly. This will come as a huge relief for commutters on that section, who will soon have three more coaches to travel in.

Comment

Sorry I dont want to further divert the discussion but in todays's market, even nasik flats are being sold at 2250 psf. For all those buyers who are scared to put 3100 in panvel, see what u get at these prices.
      Bandlapur quotes a price of 3000. I have only known Badlapur as a local train!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by wadia; April 17 2010, 02:09 PM.

Comment

hi evry1

hi guys want to knw latest rates for indiabulls project..coz mr wadia have mentioned 3100 pst.so is rate increased????plz let me know if any changes.....

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
          hi guys want to knw latest rates for indiabulls project..coz mr wadia have mentioned 3100 pst.so is rate increased????plz let me know if any changes.....
          Yes peeya, the current rate is 3100.

Comment

The rate is2900/sqft still.
            Dear Wadia, please curb your enthusiasm here. Lets share factual info. We have had lot of unfounded and unwanted details discussed here.
            We have all put in our hard earned money and last we want is to take ourselves for a ride on this forum.
            Todays Bloomberg UTV real estate program had their team investigating delays:
            1)Unitech Grande in NOida launched in 2007, poccession date 2010 and yet incomplete structure. Buyers raised their voices and builders forced to give 20-25% discount in prices to existing buyers.
            2) DLF (some??) heights sector 90 Gurgaon. Delay in possession led to procession by buyers to DLF office and DLF forced to give 25% discount to buyers who had put in their money during pre launch.

Let us talk sense. Let us believe in ourselves and our decision. We must move forward holding each others hand and this is how this platform should be used- to share our concerns and to monitor the progress as promised by IB.

Comment

Originally posted by yogi8888 View Post
              Dear Wadia, please curb your enthusiasm here. Lets share factual info. We have had lot of unfounded and unwanted details discussed here.
              We have all put in our hard earned money and last we want is to take ourselves for a ride on this forum.
              1)Unitech Grande in NOida launched in 2007, poccession date 2010 and yet incomplete structure. Buyers raised their voices and builders forced to give 20-25% discount in prices to existing buyers.
              2) DLF (some??) heights sector 90 Gurgaon. Delay in possession led to procession by buyers to DLF office and DLF forced to give 25% discount to buyers who had put in their money during pre launch.

Let us talk sense. Let us believe in ourselves and our decision. We must move forward holding each others hand and this is how this platform should be used- to share our concerns and to monitor the progress as promised by IB.
              If you call allcheckdeals he is quoting 3100. I did not call IB directly.

This forum thread is also helping people who are thinking about buying in Indiabulls Greens panvel so I do not want to see the project being discredited here by people like frugality and geee.

NCR is full of speculators, babus and politicians. Lets not be scared discussing NCR here.
              Last edited by wadia; April 17 2010, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Three stages:
                Decision making: Iam confident that I have done the right thing by investing with India bulls Green Panvel.
                Nurturing: This is what we are doing (and must do) through this forum.
                Conclusion: Timely delivery and ensuring deliverables as per promised shape and size.

Comment

I was surprised looking at this piece of news on TV.. can a real buyer actually confirm?

And about IB, i received a message today on behalf of Aditya Birla money quoting rate of 2900 for this property

Comment

hi

three stages:
                    Decision making: Iam confident that i have done the right thing by investing with india bulls green panvel.
                    Nurturing: This is what we are doing (and must do) through this forum.
                    Conclusion: Timely delivery and ensuring deliverables as per promised shape and size.
                    i completely agree with yogi...plz mr wadia if u want to confirm anything then call up indiabulls office or ur indiabulls sales manager they will give u the perfect rates...andallcheckdeals r agents for them...so better to take idea frm indiabulls ...

Comment

JIA its been long time u have not turnup on IB forum...whr r u???need some information frm u too.....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X