Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

hi

Thanks mr wadia for understanding....

Comment

Originally posted by capt.vishal View Post
      hi everyone,

i have been off the forum for a while. Last saturday i visited the ib site at panvel. Good news there is work going on for phase 1. So at last there is some progress. I have booked a flat in phase 2, can someone from phase 1 tell me if they have received a notice for the commencement of work installment?? By the way i also saw the hiranandani project in panvel its quite far from the city as for now i guess ib is a better option at 2900 psf than hirco at 3600 psf.

Cheers
      hi vishal thanks alot for the information u have shared abt work which is started..coz everyone in ib thread wants to know abt the current scenerio..vishal did u check with the rates with ib... Plz share the info if u knw abt this aswell..

Comment

Q? Do banks advance a loan if the property is on leasehold land..
        I think banks insist on free hold land.. for giving a loan..
        Just a q am curious to know..

Comment

Q? Do banks advance a loan if the property is on leasehold land..
          I think banks insist on free hold land.. for giving a loan..
          Just a q am curious to know..

Comment

Originally posted by wadia View Post
            Dear Bhushan,
            I do not want to get dragged into this discussion as many members in this thread think it is inappropriate to discuss the pros and cons of any project in this thread.
            Mr Bhushan if you have bought into hiranandani and think it is better than IB then that may very well be the case. If you want to further discuss we could take this discussion to hiranandani thread.
            thanks Mr. Wadia,

I can understand that you will not be able to justify your own statement about "IB providing better amenities than Hirco" and thats the only reason why now you don't want to get dragged into this discussion!!
            Just to remind you..... that you yourself had started this discussion (comparison of IB with Hirco)..... And I think as far as IB is involved in this discussion it is very much related to this forum!!

Comment

Originally posted by wadia View Post
              This is rubbish. Please don't say something that you are not sure of.
              I know fews school and chawl areas in pune which were on 99 year leasehold and about 10 years ago their lease expired. For past 10 years their files are pending in mantralaya for lease renewal. In theory lease renewal should not be a big deal but with the corrupt babus it is not cheap, simple or quick.
              If you want to sell a leasehold property it will not fetch the same price as the next door freehold property, because the buyer takes into account that the "value of land" in the deal has depreciated. (In 99 years the "value of land" in your purchase becomes zero and you have to buy the land again at existing rates). I am sure if there is a chawl in south mumbai which is on leasehold and wants to renew its lease they will pay a fortune (maybe 20K psf) as the next door builder would have his eyes on the same plot. The govt may not forcefully evict them but for all those years that their lease is not renewed (decades sometimes) their property is considered illegal and cannot be sold.
              Mr. Wadia,
              I do not want to get dragged into this discussion as many members in this thread think it is inappropriate to discuss the pros and cons of any project other than IB in this thread.
              Mr Wadia if you have bought into hiranandani and think it is better than IB then that may very well be the case. If you want to further discuss we could take this discussion to hiranandani thread.

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
                hi vishal thanks alot for the information u have shared abt work which is started..coz everyone in ib thread wants to know abt the current scenerio..vishal did u check with the rates with ib... Plz share the info if u knw abt this aswell..

Hi Peeya,

The rate is very much 2900 psf I really dont know how there are rumors that the rate has increased to 3200 psf. I have seen Navi Mumbai develop in front of my eyes as I have lived here all my life. Fifteen years back when I use to tell people that I live in Belapur 8 out of 10 had not heard of it. I made the mistake of not participating in the rapid growth of Navi Mumbai earlier. I have seen prime flats in Kharghar sold at less than 2000 psf just 5 years back and now they are around 4000 to 4500 psf. Who ever has any doubt that IB would not be a good option location wise as its too far from any station please keep your doubts to rest. IB is as far from panvel station as are some of the prime properties in Kharghar. Where I stay in Seawoods is a most expensive place in Navi Mumbai and its way off from any railway station. What people now see is how good the construction is and how good are the amenities. The idea I guess is people would rather want to stay in a very good colony and travel a few mins extra to work than to stay close to the station in an ordinary place. All we have to now hope is that IB deliver's what they have promised, if they construct as per their plan then I am quite certain by the time the construction is completed the rate would be between 3800 to 4000 psf.

Vishal

Comment

hi vishal,

i completely agree with your views. in fact i myself felt that down the line, over the years to come i rather travel a little further & be assured of a good quality of life than live closer to the station in a congested area. (there has to be a trade off).

i too missed out on the navi mumbai boom & now hope to capitalize on this in the yrs to come.

Comment

Originally posted by capt.vishal View Post
                    Hi Peeya,

The rate is very much 2900 psf I really dont know how there are rumors that the rate has increased to 3200 psf. I have seen Navi Mumbai develop in front of my eyes as I have lived here all my life. Fifteen years back when I use to tell people that I live in Belapur 8 out of 10 had not heard of it. I made the mistake of not participating in the rapid growth of Navi Mumbai earlier. I have seen prime flats in Kharghar sold at less than 2000 psf just 5 years back and now they are around 4000 to 4500 psf. Who ever has any doubt that IB would not be a good option location wise as its too far from any station please keep your doubts to rest. IB is as far from panvel station as are some of the prime properties in Kharghar. Where I stay in Seawoods is a most expensive place in Navi Mumbai and its way off from any railway station. What people now see is how good the construction is and how good are the amenities. The idea I guess is people would rather want to stay in a very good colony and travel a few mins extra to work than to stay close to the station in an ordinary place. All we have to now hope is that IB deliver's what they have promised, if they construct as per their plan then I am quite certain by the time the construction is completed the rate would be between 3800 to 4000 psf.

Vishal
                    well said capt. vishal. Rather than living in the old part of panvel (where most construction took place at <= 1000 psf) it is important to live in a posh locality where most construction would be 2000 or 3000+.
                    If you take into account Mumbai, many posh localities are more than 5km away from the station. Pali hills, powai, lokhandwala,...
                    With the rapid increase in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai population and the quality of local train travel goind down by the day, it wont be long when local trains will become the symbol of daily wagers transport medium.
                    The area close to station is also very congested, least planned, narrow roads, too many shops and prone to slums. Again Mumbaias well as old panvel station are an example of this.
                    Last edited by wadia; April 24 2010, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Increased Rate

Hi all!

The advertisement for Indiabulls at allcheckdeals.com is now quoting Rs 3100 per sq ft.

Just type "Indiabulls Greens Panvel" in google and see the advertisement from allcheckoutdeals.com

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X