I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Are the 1st two floors for parking in each building or does this apply to your tower N only?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4

On a lighter note, being on the fifth floor of wing H, and also due to the fact that the first two floors are supposed to be for parking (ie 1st habitable floor is actually the 3rd floor physically) I am hoping to get a good view of both garden and Pool :)

Who told you that 2 floors are for parking?? This is surely the case with HIRCO, Panvel. But I never heard so for IB. Are you confused with HIRCO or are you sure???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wadia
    I did not get much response. I was told that the plans are subject to approval so nothing is guaranteed at the moment. I did not take a plc flat so I could not accuse them of cheating. The rates will probably increase next week and commercial will commence but this is all paper value. Unless we see clearance and execution, as Kamaal said it is all sweet talk.

Thanks. Well I just referred to old plan(Layout). Following observations.

1) They have corrected flat positions in th plan which is currently available on their wesite.
    2) The have moved Swiming Pool to other side, may be space constrain or the want to sell other side buildings now by showing pool over closer to them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiabulls
    Who told you that 2 floors are for parking?? This is surely the case with HIRCO, Panvel. But I never heard so for IB. Are you confused with HIRCO or are you sure???

You got me right (abt the confusion :)). There is no such info from IB abt first 2 floors being reserved for parking.
    CommentQuote
  • I have added most of the people from Jia's list into a closed social group in this forum. This will help us to keep away all people who digress from the project, spread negativity and waste time.
    You can join the group by clicking on the following link and then clicking on "Join this group"
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/group.php?groupid=3

This will basically mean a continuation of this thread but to only focus on aspects related to this project (current status, clearances, nearby infrastructure, airport, ..)
    As it is closed outiders will not be able to come and post topics such as "Are people stupid to buy? Is RE a bubble?...)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wadia
    I have added most of the people from Jia's list into a closed social group in this forum. This will help us to keep away all people who digress from the project, spread negativity and waste time.
    You can join the group by clicking on the following link and then clicking on "Join this group"

This will basically mean a continuation of this thread but to only focus on aspects related to this project (current status, clearances, nearby infrastructure, airport, ..)
    As it is closed outiders will not be able to come and post topics such as "Are people stupid to buy? Is RE a bubble?...)

If I have left out anyone please let me know and I will send an invite to you.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr. Wadia

I would also like to join
    CommentQuote
  • HI Greeninvestment I have now sent you an invitation. Just click on Community/Social Groups link at the top of this page and you will see IB Greens social group.
    Amyone else I missed out please let me know. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Is Indiabulls selling the 4BHK at the top floor. One of my friends wants to buy but he wants it high (top floor) and big (4BHK). He thinks at 2900 it is way cheaper than 4K quoted by Hiranandani and Kalpatru. Can somebody please tell if the top floor bookings are open and provide the contact number for the Indiabulls office.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • hi EVERY1..

hi every1..guys got some news may be old or new dnt know for u all...but our project ib greens panvel got approvedby hdfc ltd..and people have took part disbursal also..and its a confirm news..coz i am from same field so know abt it...so if u need any help lemme know..cheers..:):)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi peeya

what abt the approval from other banks like sbi etc ???

any news
    CommentQuote
  • hi greeninvestment...

no still sbi have not approved the project..if any news will surely let u know..
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Peeya, that's some long awaited good news for many. We have booked a flat in Tower P and were waiting for bank loan approvals. We were even asked by IB Customer care to approach IB loans section. This was truly for their own interest.
    Peeya as you have mentioned, that you are from same field/ industry, then could you suggest some other banks which we can approach, like I have a few in my mind- Axis, SBI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anuvij
    Hey Peeya, that's some long awaited good news for many. We have booked a flat in Tower P and were waiting for bank loan approvals. We were even asked by IB Customer care to approach IB loans section. This was truly for their own interest.
    Peeya as you have mentioned, that you are from same field/ industry, then could you suggest some other banks which we can approach, like I have a few in my mind- Axis, SBI.

Welcome Anuvij.
    For better organisation of messages all people who have booked in the project have joined a social group in this forum.
    I have sent you an invitation. Just click on Community/Social Groups link at the top of this page and you will see IB Greens social group. Then click on join the group and you will be able to interact with other people who have booked in the project.
    You can still use this thread but a social group is better way to interact (send message to other people, avoid spam and off-topic posts, group discussions, share current site pictures, etc.)

List of people who have not joined:
    appu54321
    avdhut_s
    bhushank4
    bubla
    geeee
    hitegoss4
    indiabulls
    mehta_pratik
    nano2010
    nilayk
    peeya
    PhorenYogi
    Sharpj
    Sonu007
    Your co-operation is valuable in maintaining our interaction through this under-construction/clearance/payments/progress/possession date affair.

Just click on the following link and click on join group.
    Amyone else I missed out please let me know. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • hi wadia

I have booked in L 602 Phase -I you can add me to your list. thks
    CommentQuote