Last updated: 3 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
    Hi all!

The advertisement for Indiabulls at allcheckdeals.com is now quoting Rs 3100 per sq ft.

Just type "Indiabulls Greens Panvel" in google and see the advertisement from allcheckoutdeals.com
    Hi Mate,

It really does not matter what Allcheckoutdeals is quoting. I just spoke to Indiabulls direct this morning and the rate is still 2900psf.

Cheers

Comment

Dont worry!

I can tell you for sure that the rate has increased. In fact it does not matter what the IB guys says over . Try booking an apartment at 2900 per sq ft.

i have been through this when i was trying to book for one of my relatives in Phase II.

Comment

commercial

HI Everyone,
        Is it worth investing on indiabulls panvel commercial property. Heard that they will be quoting around 4000-5000psf or even more.

Need your opinion.

Ashky

Comment

Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
          HI Everyone,
          Is it worth investing on indiabulls panvel commercial property. Heard that they will be quoting around 4000-5000psf or even more.

Need your opinion.

Ashky
          Long term it will make sense but first 2-3 years it would be difficult to rent it out at a good rate. 80 acres township should provide good buisness but then it depends on what you have in your mind?

Comment

HI Everyone,

Need your opinion.

Ashky
            Can't comment on whether it would be a good investment or not but, if you actually plan to use the space then you need to keep in mind that this is going to be only a 80 acre township with nothhing else around it and in comparison Hiranandani Greens Panvel is going to be 280 acres. So, it would probably make more sense to buy commercial space in Hiranandani.

Comment

acres - indiabulls

Hi ,
              for everyone indiabulls panvel green project is continously trying to acquire more land and they have plans upto 120 acres in this project. If you see and compare starting from 25 and now 80 acres and still on........

Ashky

Comment

Hi ,
                for everyone indiabulls panvel green project is continously trying to acquire more land and they have plans upto 120 acres in this project. If you see and compare starting from 25 and now 80 acres and still on........

Ashky
                Its good to know that Indiabulls is expanding its project by acquiring more lands which will create scope for more commercial premises.....
                The only disadvg here is that this might also lead to delay in the final completion of the project, as it is, they will have to redo their final layouts again and again so as to integrate the new land area with the one in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by capt.vishal View Post
                  Hi Peeya,

The rate is very much 2900 psf I really dont know how there are rumors that the rate has increased to 3200 psf. I have seen Navi Mumbai develop in front of my eyes as I have lived here all my life. Fifteen years back when I use to tell people that I live in Belapur 8 out of 10 had not heard of it. I made the mistake of not participating in the rapid growth of Navi Mumbai earlier. I have seen prime flats in Kharghar sold at less than 2000 psf just 5 years back and now they are around 4000 to 4500 psf. Who ever has any doubt that IB would not be a good option location wise as its too far from any station please keep your doubts to rest. IB is as far from panvel station as are some of the prime properties in Kharghar. Where I stay in Seawoods is a most expensive place in Navi Mumbai and its way off from any railway station. What people now see is how good the construction is and how good are the amenities. The idea I guess is people would rather want to stay in a very good colony and travel a few mins extra to work than to stay close to the station in an ordinary place. All we have to now hope is that IB deliver's what they have promised, if they construct as per their plan then I am quite certain by the time the construction is completed the rate would be between 3800 to 4000 psf.

Vishal
                  HI VISHAL VERY VERY WELL SAID..I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU...COZ EVEN ONE OF MY AUNTY STAYS IN SEAWOODS ONCE WHEN WE USE TO VISIT HER WE USE TO THINK THAT IT IS VRY FAR AND VRY SPOOKY PLACE..BUT EVEN I HAVE SEEN NAVI MUMBAI DEVELOPING RAPIDLY WITH GOOD QUALITY OF CONSTRUCTION AND WITH BEST AMENITIES...U KNW I FEEL AFTER CERTAIN YEARS NAVIMUMBAI WILL BE SAID AS TOTALLY NEW MUMBAI COZ ITS GETTING DEVELOPING VRY RAPIDLY WITH VRY GOOD TOWNSHIPS..VRY GOOD BUILDERS R COMING UP WITH LOTS OF NEW PROJECTS..SO I FEEL STRONGLY AFTER COUPLE OF YEARS WE ALL WUD BE ONE OF THE LUCKY PERSONS WHO HAVE GRABED THE OPPORTUNITY ON RIGHT TIME..AND ATLEAST THIS TIME.LETS HOPE 4 THE BEST..

Comment

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
                    Dont worry!

I can tell you for sure that the rate has increased. In fact it does not matter what the IB guys says over . Try booking an apartment at 2900 per sq ft.

i have been through this when i was trying to book for one of my relatives in Phase II.
                    All checkdeals.com is again quoting at Rs.2,900 per sq feet

Comment

No commercial property in Hiranandani.

You cannot buy Commercial preperty i Hiranandani. I asked them and they said they wont sell it but will rnt it out.

Thanks

Originally posted by geeee View Post
                      Can't comment on whether it would be a good investment or not but, if you actually plan to use the space then you need to keep in mind that this is going to be only a 80 acre township with nothhing else around it and in comparison Hiranandani Greens Panvel is going to be 280 acres. So, it would probably make more sense to buy commercial space in Hiranandani.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X