I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi.. Jadhav_ravi,

Thank you very much for your reply with all useful information.

I need to stretch my budget little bit, but I hope it will worth it. Let me do my research till I land in Mumbai next month. Then I will visit the site first, then their sales office, and let me see how it impresses me.

Finally one Question, I think Hiranandani's location Rasayani is 5 km away from IB Greens, do you think the chemical effect of Rasayani will not be here too??

Originally Posted by jadhav_ravi
    chickoo, yeda mat bann.
    this is no hiranandani like opportunity.
    This is like wadia says a Shenzhen like opportunity. I have compiled this post based on the various pieces of information he has provided in different posts in this thread.

If you take the optimistic view, the following could be the outcome:
    1) The airport is ready by 2015
    2) Because all the babus and politicians have their properties in south Mumbai, they will definitely get the sea link to finish in next 5-10 years
    3) Goa is seeing rapid FDI investment because everyone from America to Japan knows about Goa. The Mumbai Goa expressway will be close to the project.
    4) IT companies and Tier 2 companies who cannot/don’t want to pay the Mumbai rental will shift offices near panvel
    5) There are many SEZs already planned in the vicinity, so employment will be generated and hence people will move in driving prices higher
    6) Gulf Energy city will just explode the value of IB project. Science city will also add value.
    7) Sooner or later Somathane will be served by the local trains, so the project will be of special value.
    8) IB itself will acquire 100s of acres, create office space, hotels and turn this to be their best project like Indiabulls One in Worli.
    9) IB has a significant shareholding and the backing of Lakshmi Narayan Mittal. He is like their insurance.
    10) IB also has significant clout with the ruling Congress. Check the details.
    11) If you have ever lived in a township you will know the exclusivity. Rich people prefer such exclusivity and hence Hiranandani can fetch 20K in the middle of 10K constructions.
    12) Indiabulls One got the award for best quality construction last year so IB is no newbie to Mumbai Real Estate.

I would have advised you Hiranandani Palace Gardens but if you have ever lived in Rasayani (I did, for 3 months), you will know why I would live in Dharavi but not in Rasayani. For the 3 months I lived every night I will be scared that I will cut my life by 20 years if I continue to inhale the gases. Rasayani is full of insecticide, pesticide units. You inhale poisonous gases all the time. Government moved the industries to Rasayani to save people's life. Now Hiranandani wants us to live there.

As reagrds Kalapatru Gardens, it is frankly overpriced. It is no township. There is high chance of flooding. River Gadhi can become the next Mithi. The area is full of poor people's colonies. I am not saying that poor people are bad but these colonies are home to many crimes because of the poverty.

Arihant arham and pushpanarayan are more like 3 storey building you see in a village/town. These are also filled with poor people who booked at 800 psf. YOu definitely dont want to spend 2.2K and go and live in a place where an unemployed local goon lives next to you. You will never feel safe for your family.

Back to the pricing:
    On one side of the sea link the property rates will be 20K to 100K. On the other side of the bridge the rates will be 3K??
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think the chemical effect will be there near kon village. After Rasayani I moved to ONGC colony and had no issues there. Maybe it is the altitude or just the fact that it is 2-3 kms further away.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vio2409
    Thanks Kamaal, I have now registered, awaiting for their confirmation.
    Can you also suggest what I have lost by booking in non garden facing other than view of the pool & garden(as it saved Rs.100 psf).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi,

Normally it takes 24 hrs for approval on www.commonfloor.com .

secondly whether u hv lost or gain is a mind set , i am sure inorder to save 100 psf u hv taken non-garden facing .

but if u really hv strong feeling that this project will prosper..then let me tell u as per my exprience in powai ..i hv seen 2-3+ lac premium added at sales time (after township development) for garden facing,lake facing and so on .Also same is the case with cover parking ..may b u pay 1-2 lac in the begining but when u are about to sell and there is a demand around then same cover parking can be sold at higher premium b'cos nobody fixed parking rates it is upto your negotiable capacity for how much u can sell to the seller .

in short amenties have no limits ,it is only the carpet /build up rate which is governed by market rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Same Boat People

Hi All,
    After reading all your 800 comments, I was really despeate(though confused) to get on to Indiabulls Panvel.Spoke to Gentleman(means I have not paid anything...hence they may be gentle)...he mentioned to me that they have approval for 18 Floors & may expand further later.Currently quoting 2950 with ALL N sold out...., please post any latest info here. Apprciate any advise wether to go with this or Arihant Arham(much cheaper)....thanks
    CommentQuote
  • PS

I suddenly I have noticed that Wikimapia does not show airport on the map? Just curious, if it is just my late soccor nights or e'body
    Apology, if wrong
    CommentQuote
  • I think it's your late soccOr nights. don't watch too much of soccOr.
    CommentQuote
  • Where is airport

No I am correct. I have not seen that since yesterday. Not at least in australian version.You might have checked google maps. I was talking about Wikimapia
    CommentQuote
  • Somebody is redrawing it again.Not as before though

Airport is back on wikimapia in a different shape:bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sureshaitwade
    Hi All,
    After reading all your 800 comments, I was really despeate(though confused) to get on to Indiabulls Panvel.Spoke to Gentleman(means I have not paid anything...hence they may be gentle)...he mentioned to me that they have approval for 18 Floors & may expand further later.Currently quoting 2950 with ALL N sold out...., please post any latest info here. Apprciate any advise wether to go with this or Arihant Arham(much cheaper)....thanks

Arihant Arham may be chaper but I think it is lesser value for money.
    If you have read all the post till now than you should have all the information that we can share.
    When you are in India, go and check the projects for yourself. Google Maps and WikiMapia may not provide a holistic view.
    CommentQuote
  • Commercial

IB has soft launched the commercials in Greens, Panvel. rates from 4000 to 6000 depending upon location.
    CommentQuote
  • Commercial

Where did you see the IB Green's commercial?
    CommentQuote
  • Something new

Hi guys,

I'm one of the hometaker in Indiabulls greens panvel.

Something new going on opposite Indiabulls greens, next to Warehouse.
    Checkout..............

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tv/technology/Radio-controlled-racing-The-latest-craze-in-India/videoshow/6041054.cms

Radico which is shown in www.wikimapia.org

Something great................
    CommentQuote
  • Commercial

Originally Posted by tp111
    Where did you see the IB Green's commercial?

FRom the IB guys only. If you are in touch with any of the sales guys, you can enquire from them. As i mentioned its a soft launch and the formal launch will happen a few months down the line.
    CommentQuote
  • Nirvaana ?

Has anybodu heard about Nirvaana Developers/Sukh Shanti...in Panvel?as told this is located very close to pushpanarayan & highway. Appreciate any info.
    CommentQuote
  • If nobody has heard of the builder and he has no track record, do you want to be bothered?
    Sometimes being outside the company makes you ignore how deceitful things can be on the ground.
    CommentQuote