Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

First step first, lets all ask them for the documents. Lets make it clear to them that we need some sensible proof before handing in another 2-5 lakhs.

There is not much we can do about "start of work" ambiguity. The advantage is in favour of IB.

As documents are required, you can clearly say that the 7 day deadline does not hold valid. The document were suposed to be given when the bookings were done.
    The fact that they hid the clearance issue from some and have not yet given the documents 7 months since some people have booked, how do they expect you to pay within 7 days.
    Most builders give you the clearance certificate and booking agreement on the very day you book. Stamp duty and registration also takes place within one week.

In this case instead of 7 days they have taken 7 months. So either they come clean now or await the installment.

Comment

Good luck collectiong money

Good luck collectiong money back from the builder . People believe me you guys dont need additional stress . Please for the sake of everbody who has booked flats come together and join forces and take on the builder .. dont have the " chalta hai " Mumbai attitude cause everytime you guys say that the builder wins

Comment

Originally posted by boldm28 View Post
        Good luck collectiong money back from the builder . People believe me you guys dont need additional stress . Please for the sake of everbody who has booked flats come together and join forces and take on the builder .. dont have the " chalta hai " Mumbai attitude cause everytime you guys say that the builder wins
        Agar vada paav mein chatney kam dali tho chalta hai. Paach peti liya aur raseed ka printout pakda diya, nahi chalta hai

Comment

Another point: If they have got clearance and they are not trying to be dishonest then why are they not coming forth with the documents.
          Very hesitantly but this only makes me smell fish.
          Everyone should call them and make it clear that we need some written proof before committing another 2-5 lakhs.

Comment

Originally posted by wadia View Post
            Another point: If they have got clearance and they are not trying to be dishonest then why are they not coming forth with the documents.
            Very hesitantly but this only makes me smell fish.
            Everyone should call them and make it clear that we need some written proof before committing another 2-5 lakhs.
            very good point... We'll have to hold the payments till they come up with documents...

Comment

i still havent recvd my letter as yet, any bdy else riding in the same boat as me ...??

Comment

typical Indian mentality and circus

Boss .. This is a typical Indian mentality and how I wish it changes but it wont change . We as Indians including me will crib and crib but wont do anything about it and that is the bitter truth . take it or leave it . we cannot do anything collectively as proven time and again and this time it is no different . stop thinking it as other peoples problem and think of it as "OUR " problem

I am sorry vented out .. dont want to sound like a neta .. but seriously good luck

Comment

Originally posted by sonu7778 View Post
                  i still havent recvd my letter as yet, any bdy else riding in the same boat as me ...??
                  I haven't received any email so far. Hope it does not come till the papers are in place.

Comment

Where are you Jia? What do you say abt the 2nd instalment minus the papers?

Comment

Originally posted by bubla View Post
                      Where are you Jia? What do you say abt the 2nd instalment minus the papers?
                      Hi Guys ,
                      Sorry had been on holiday so did not access the forum. Mr Wadia has raised valid points. Why is IndiaBulls hesitating in giving a copy of the commencement certificate and signing the booking agreement.

If we have 20% invested they could use it as leverage to have their say. We should all be united and asking them to show us the papers detailing the rate and the area we agreed to.

In worst case, 18% p.a. interest on 2-5 lakhs is probably 150-250 Rs a day, which should be no big deal as compared to the peace of mind (which unfortunately has been missing for past 7 months).

If they have a valid reason why they cannot give us the papers we can consider it but till then we have no choice but to doubt their intentions.

(Personally
                      Optimistic Suspicion: The reason they are not showing us the documents is because they do not have all the clearances in place. It is not very illegal to start excavation work on your land if you do not have CC.
                      Pessimistic Suspicion: They want to cheat us. I wouldn't leave my imaginary horses running as else I would be considered a scaremonger, but trust me it is very difficult to trust a builder)
                      Jia
                      Last edited by jia001; April 29 2010, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X