Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
3101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Indiabulls 2nd installment deadline

Mr. Wadia has put forward a very valid point.
    I've received a letter for 18 % on the balance of 1st installment which i paid a little late . & 10% of 2nd installment with the last day as May 3rd.
    I was really shocked as Indiabulls has not supplied anything else apart from computerized generated single receipt.
    We should all assemble at Indiabulls office, Vashi this sunday 11 am ? & take a morcha to meet Rajat Mehta to ask for 1) waiving of that 18 % levied on 1st installment & 2) showing necessary approvals, slab construction begin photographs & 3) increasing deadline from may 3rd to end of May i.e May 30.

Unless we do this now we cant put more pressure on Indiabulls to fulfill construction on time & other unlikely things.

Thx-Nilay

Comment

Rajit Mehta - This person was literally calling me every alternate day for the 1 lakh initial payment which i did few days back.

After making payment i sent him atleast 4 emails to give some information about the overall acquired area and layouts, plans etc and seeked some clarification about the payments structure- but he not cared to reply back.

I am totally shoked to see the atitude of these indiabulls guys

thanks

nano

Comment

Originally posted by nilayk View Post
        We should all assemble at Indiabulls office, Vashi this sunday 11 am .
        Thx-Nilay
        nice suggestion... i can drop in ...what about others ?

Comment

Originally posted by avdhut_s View Post
          nice suggestion... i can drop in ...what about others ?
          Sorry Nilay and avdhut_s. I have planned a be out of town so it won't be possible for me. I will definitely give them a call around that time.

Thanks Nilay and avhdhut_s for your initiative. I also urge all members who are in a position to go to vashi to please join.

As pointed by Nano2010, IB guys just use our payments as a leverage to dictate terms to us. We should not fall in their trap but rather expect fair treatment from them.

ONE OTHER IMPORTANT THING:
          Can each of the buyer please use the option to email customer care to raise the issue:
          customer.care[AT_THE_RATE]indiabulls[***]com
          ceo.realestate[AT_THE_RATE]indiabulls[***]com

As I understand the issues are:
          1) Unexepectedly a letter ends up on your door and asks you to pay 2-5 lakhs in 7 days or face penalty. (Even the don gives more time I presume :-)). So please can they give enough time like 2-3 weeks.
          2) More importantly: Why has Indiabulls not provided us any formal documents as of yet (Booking agreement and Commencement of work clearance copy). When do they expect the stamp duty and registration to be done. How do they expect us to part with 20% without any formal document about what we are buying.

Please mention your flat number and wing so that they know it is a genuine buyer concern and not one annoyed guy using several ids.

And for those you can spare few more minutes please call 02230440623/24/25.

Thanks.
          Last edited by jia001; April 30 2010, 02:04 PM.

Comment

So do we pay this installment or no? Time till Monday.
            Sheer arm twisting. make a poke on barren ground and raise money like this!!! Construction miles away.
            Visiting their Vashi office Saturday afternoon.
            Hope to bump in some of you.
            Last edited by Malvish; January 16 2016, 08:12 PM. Reason: Personal Information

Comment

once you have paid to them, they wont even talk to you. They need your money now, so they may spare you a few minutes.
              Until you are convinced don't pay. Where you have agreed to pay 20-50 lakhs, spending 1k to 2k in late fee is no big deal as compared to repenting later. Lets hope for the best but at the same time be more practical/sensible to avoid the worst.

Comment

spoke to ib customer care, this is what i was told:

master plans not yet approved.

agreement may take a couple of months more.

ready to extend notice period by about a week, on request.

would give adequate notice in future.

Comment

Originally posted by raash View Post
                  spoke to ib customer care, this is what i was told:

master plans not yet approved.

agreement may take a couple of months more.

ready to extend notice period by about a week, on request.

would give adequate notice in future.
                  As Jia suspected:They have not got clearance yet.
                  In this case, I do not see how they can demand the money now. They should have waited for the clearance.
                  If they cannot sign the agreement because it is not legal, they should not claim to have started construction and demand payment.
                  Ridiculous is all I can say.
                  As regards the payments, I think they have an advantage and they can thrash us to pay.

Inspite of this we should not be quiet. As Jia said, we should all express our concerns to Indiabulls customer care and their CEO. They should not take us for granted. As yogi said we should not tolerate "Sheer arm twisting."
                  We can let the deadline issue take back seat as they have realized their mistake.
                  However they need to promise more clarity, provide the documents as soon as possible and not resort to arm twisting in future.
                  We did not choose to pay more to a big builder to be meted such a treatment.
                  Last edited by wadia; April 30 2010, 03:44 PM.

Comment

I also think it would not be wise to pay the 2nd installment just like that without signing the agreemnet for sale. Where is the proof that the work has commenced?? This is the time for us to get things clarified, but should be done before making any payment.

Comment

Loan from Indiabulls finance

these people are also offering preapproved loan 8%, this also may a trick to get the customer for both the company name Indiabulls finance and realestate

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X