Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by sbhagtani View Post
    all those of you have booked at india bulls panvel,can you tell, what is the carpet area of ur flats and what is built up area?
    what is loading factor? is carpet area 33% less than saleable area or is saleable area 25% more than carpet area? on indibulls website phase 2 areas seem to be more than phase 1 areas, have they increased the carpet area or have they increased the ratio in favor of saleable area and hence are they charging more now? also is parking charge to be paid seperately?

Comment

hi

Hi all,

Thanks Raash for the excellent update.
      Peeya, please do let us know the outcome of your visit yesterday.

Mr. Bhagtani has raised an important point. The loading factor is very important.

Comment

Hi,

it seems the land is being levelled after which i guess they will dig up the land

Comment

Metro in Navi Mumbai

Today from TOI:
          Work on the 18-km Metro rail in Navi Mumbai was likely to start soon, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Managing Director E Sreedharan said.
          The Metro, which will run perpendicular to the existing railway line, is estimated to cost Rs 2,500 crore.

“The executive sumary of the project report has been submitted by DMRC to the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Ltd (Cidco), which funded the study. The Detailed Project Report (DPR) will be submitted by January 15,” he said.

“We have suggested to Cidco (which is in charge of the development in the region) to hand over the project to DMRC on a turn-key basis,” he said.

“They are willing to consider, but have not confirmed yet,” he said. “Cidco is keen to start the work and we are awaiting the green signal from it,” he said, adding: “If that is done, the work will begin in April or May and be completed within three-and-a-half years,” Sreedharan said.

Comment

hi all!

Thanks jiahome for the update on metro.
            Peeya, even i have booked a mountain facing flat. I prefer it for the unobstructed view. We had good choice. Otherwise people go for garden facing flats (as done by cust.........).
            Btw, now a days most of the builders charge plc (preferred location charges) for the flats that have better view.

Comment

hi sbhagtani,
              I think I was told that the carpet area is 30% less than the saleable area. Though I am not very sure, may be its is between 31 - 33%.
              However, it is not 25% over carpet area.
              I checked with a couple of other builders, even there the loading was 33% on the saleable area.
              Btw are there any norms/standards in this regard?
              Regarding the diff. in areas of phase 1 & 2 flats, there seems to be some diff. in their layout.

Comment

Jnpt sez

As Raash appreciated the metro news info, I feel more confident to spam the thread

Mr GK Vasan Union Minister of Shipping informed the Lok Sabha that Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust has taken up the proposal for development of port based Special Economic Zone/Export Processing Zone in an area admeasuring about 277 hectares near Belpada-Karal villages on the Panvel-Uran road as Phase I development based on the techno economic feasibility report prepared by consultant namely M/s IL & FS Infrastructure Development Corporation and the same is approved by the JNP Board.

The proposal has been sent for seeking approval from State department of Environmental Ministry for the subject project. Approval is awaited.

The total project investment is estimated to be around INR 3450 crores and about 35980 persons may get direct employment in this project as per feasibility report submitted by the consultant.

Comment

NexZone IT SEZ

Also this NexZone SEZ news article:

Marathon Group has announced its 26-acre Nexzone an IT Special Economic Zone, near the proposed international airport at Navi Mumbai.

The upcoming SEZ is the part of Marathon Group’s total 100 acre project, would be completely eco-friendly with LEED certification, said the release.
                  In Phase I, 3 million sq ft of high-end IT spaces residential, retail and hospitality space would be developed on the 26 acres of land with an investment of Rs. 900 crore. The total project value of Phase I is expected to be Rs. 1800 crore. The project will have 2.5 lakh sq ft of retail space and a 3-4 star service apartment cum hotel.

“The announcement is a celebration of 39 years of customer delight,” says Mr. Mayur Shah, Managing Director, Marathon Group. “We continue that rich tradition in this project with our continued focus on two crucial value creators in realty: best locations and global standard project management. Combine these with our low-cost land acquisition model, and you have projects that bring a life-time of customer satisfaction and immense value.”
                  “The project is strategically located in IT corridor considering its connectivity advantages in terms of road, sea port and the proposed airport,” says Mr. Shah. “In addition, there is abundance of talent in the Navi Mumbai area. The talent pool could be easily augmented with Thane being a 60-minute drive and Pune a 90-minute drive from the project.”
                  The special features of the project include uninterrupted power supply of 1.25 KVA power per 100 sq ft and integrated high-tech security with sophisticated fire detection and fire protection systems. Nexzone will provide IT spaces, retail, residences and walk to work culture to over 15,000 people., according to the release.

Comment

if carpet is 33% less than saleable area it means 1000 sq ft flat will be actually 666 sq ft carpet.so carpet wise rate is 50% more.indibulls rate is 2450+50% ie Rs 3675 per sq.ft of carpet area.thriughout mumbai builders cheat buyers this way.also they charge development charges,parking charges and what not.I think we shd start some sort of awareness campaign against builders.public must be told how builders are making money.

Comment

Indiabulls Greens

Anyone interested in guessing how long it could take to get approvals by Indiabulls Greens Panvel? Then read the comments on Indiabulls Greens Chennai and yes BE PATIENT!

http://www.chennaimetroblogs.com/ind...ganallur-road/

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X