I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Master Plan And Flat Area

More data I stumbled across.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Navi Mumbai Metro

TOI Report:

Navi Mumbai will get its first metro soon. City and Industrial Development Corporation passed a proposal for a circular metro rail from Belapur to Taloja, Khandeshwar to MIDC and MIDC to Taloja.
    Unlike the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority, which is constructing metro corridors on a BOT basis, Cidco has decided to finance it with its own funds. “We plan to start the work on the first corridor by March this year. Since we are using our own funds, the work is expected to start soon,” a senior Cidco official told TOI.
    Cidco first plans to start work on the Belapur-Taloja sector. Cidco’s additional chief engineer (railway projects) B B Mehta said, “The other sectors will require permissions as they come under the purview of Coastal Regulation Zone regulation of the Environment Protection Act. Work on the Phase-2 will start only after the environment clearances are granted.” The first sector is 10.15 kilometres and the second one, 8.15 kms,” said Mehta.
    Cidco officials said the metro will not cater to the proposed airport, but will be beneficial to Taloja and northern parts of Kharghar. “The first corridor will have 10 stations,” a Cidco official said. The first phase will cost Rs 1,800 crore and the second, Rs 1,400 crore. The first will take three years.
    CommentQuote
  • hi.

i have been told that prices are increasing early next week which is a good indicator.

also since they have just acquired more land it means a much better & larger development.(i even confirmed with Nitco, to which they responded positively). lets hope for the best
    CommentQuote
  • Update

As per the latest update, gorund leveling has been done and "digging" is to be initiated from next week.

Again this is verbal feedback and I have not had a chance to verify the same by visiting the site. It would be great if somebody who hs visitied the site can confirm this.
    CommentQuote
  • indiabulls

Has any one got any update on the phase 3 of the project. I heard they are going to launch phase 3 as well.

Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • Real Estate Investment worth Rs25k cr in Trouble Due to Water Crisis in Mumbai

Dec 14, 2009........ The Maharashtra government’s decision not to provide water connection to high-rise buildings (above seven floors) in Mumbai till 2012 has dealt a body blow to the ="http://www.indianrealtynews.com/category/real-estate-india/mumbai/"]city’s real estate developers. Developers and independent observers said investments of over Rs 25,000 crore (250 billion) in the construction of around 1,400 high-rise buildings in the city are now in jeopardy. The decision was announced by Chief Minister Ashok Chavan in the state legislature yesterday in view of the prevailing water scarcity in Mumbai. Stung by the decision, real estate developers have requested the state government to reconsider its decision on the ground that this will worsen the shortage of houses in the metropolis.

Will this be a problem for indiabulls green project...... ?

Ashky. Developers and independent observers said investments of over Rs 25,000 crore (250 billion) in the construction of around 1,400 high-rise buildings in the city are now in jeopardy. The decision was announced by Chief Minister Ashok Chavan in the state legislature yesterday in view of the prevailing water scarcity in Mumbai. Stung by the decision, real estate developers have requested the state government to reconsider its decision on the ground that this will worsen the shortage of houses in the metropolis.

Will this be a problem for indiabulls green project...... ?

Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • Sez

HI ,
    Hearing some news on the Chikhale SEZ. This would be 3-4 km from the indiabulls green project. Check out the clip.

anybody has details about this project... Thanks

Ashky
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Chikhale SEZ

Hi Ashkharoo

Where did you get the information from?

Thanks,
    Jia
    CommentQuote
  • Sez

HI Jia,
    Found few details about the project :
    Project by Gulf Finance House. Investment amount $10Bn for a 1600 acre SEZ consisting of various small towns.

The project has been named Megacity and designed by HOK. Check my previous post for master plan.

Check the clip in this post. Plan of one of the towns...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Thanks Ashky.

I remember the Gulf ENergy city plan. It seems they have been making slow but steady progress.
    Its greate you figured out the location. I couldn't understand the location from the masterplan. (The railway divides into two :-))

HOK website also mentions about megacity. Given that HOK charges a fortune to design, it seems that GFH are sincere about this. However the big issue would be land acquisition.

From HOK:
    Mega City Navi Mumbai will be a sustainable city of mixed-use neighborhoods with focused development in three distinct land areas: Entertainment City, Energy City, and IT and Telecommunication City. Located along the Mumbai-Pune business corridor, the vibrant new city will attract world-class businesses. Navi Mumbai will be supported by the type of infrastructure, community facilities, retail and entertainment services required to create an integrated live-work community. It should set a sustainable precedent for similar large-scale developments in India.
    CommentQuote
  • panvel

Is the commercial property in project for sale? if so what rate the builder is quoting?
    CommentQuote
  • Sez

found one sez detail around the project
    List of Special Economic Zones notified after coming into force of the SEZ Act as on 29th April 2009- MAHARASHTRA
    S.No.

Name of the
    Developer

Area
    (hectares)

Notification
    Number and Date
    Sanvo Resorts(P)
    Limited

Village Kolkhe, Taluka,
    Panvel
    IT/ITES
    1655(E), Dt.10th
    July, 08

This is the only SEZ (approved till May 2009) close to the indiabulls green project site (Distance 0.5 - 1 km). As per the update provided by SANVO to MIDC, the boundary work is complete... Report Nov-Dec 2009.
    Has any one noticed this site during their site visits.

Thanks
    Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • Sez

NEXZONE - approx 7-8 km from the indiabulls green site.
    attached are the town master plan and the location map of the project.

Ashky
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Hi Krishna,

The commercial property is supposedly being planned as Indiabulls has acquired more land. All the information we have is about residential flats.
    You could contact Indiabulls directly to know if they have plans for commercial space in this project.

-jia
    CommentQuote
  • News article from TOI

Not that I intend to waste anyone's time. If anyone feels these articles are not necessary in this thread, lemme know through a private message and I will henceforth resist posting news articles:

From TOI:

Navi Mumbai expo sells 5,000 flats in three days

Mumbai: A property exhibition at Navi Mumbai not only drew in huge crowds but also did big business—about 5,000 flats were sold in three days.
    Initially, most Navi Mumbai builders were reluctant to participate in the three-day exhibition because of the recession. By Monday, they were buoyed by the unexpected response. “According to rough estimates, the overall transactions were well over Rs 1,000 crore,’’ said Suresh Haware, chief of the Maharashtrian Builders Forum. “We are still in the process of calculating the number of flats sold. But it was most likely over 5,000.’’ Shops, small flat sales are moving fast
    Mumbai: An office-bearer of the Builders Association of Navi Mumbai said over 1 lakh people visited the 3-day property exhibition, while 60 builders from Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Thane and neighbouring areas exhibited their properties. Last year, the response was very poor as the exhibition was held soon after the 26/11 attack.
    The builders found that there was more demand for flats in Kharghar, Panvel, Khandeshwar and Kamothe. Besides flats, there was a huge demand for shops too. “Surprisingly, we found that there were no takers for big flats—so, very few flats of 3,000 sq ft or more were sold. Flats between 600 and 800 sq ft were the most in demand,’’ Haware said.
    CommentQuote