I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by peeya
    I called up and they said there r no changes till date..further we will inform if any changes...i told them that watever they r doing is wrong if they change any plans..but he assured me that till date nothing is changed..now god knows wat to belive????jia did u call???mr wadia how did u got the response frm ib sales team??? wat should we all of us do?:bab (38):

So we are still in the same boat where we were and they still keep us doubtful about increase or area. We need to really see the sale agreement to believe them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiabulls
    so we are still in the same boat where we were and they still keep us doubtful about increase or area. We need to really see the sale agreement to believe them.

yes u r rite..and i asked y work is slow down ib manager replyd that due to heavy rain..but our next payment wil be scheduled after 2months..so lets stick to the point for the agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kamaal
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi,

Normally it takes 24 hrs for approval on www.commonfloor.com .

secondly whether u hv lost or gain is a mind set , i am sure inorder to save 100 psf u hv taken non-garden facing .

but if u really hv strong feeling that this project will prosper..then let me tell u as per my exprience in powai ..i hv seen 2-3+ lac premium added at sales time (after township development) for garden facing,lake facing and so on .Also same is the case with cover parking ..may b u pay 1-2 lac in the begining but when u are about to sell and there is a demand around then same cover parking can be sold at higher premium b'cos nobody fixed parking rates it is upto your negotiable capacity for how much u can sell to the seller .

in short amenties have no limits ,it is only the carpet /build up rate which is governed by market rates.

Thanks Kamaal. The only way to stop further speculations on IB is make the next payment only on agreement signing. They are way behind the schedule which was given to us in Oct.09
    CommentQuote
  • Hello members!

Hi everyone, I have been going thru the posts for the last two days and found them informative and helpful, though at times a few seemed despondent.
    I have booked a 2BHK/1203sft flat in Block Y about 2 wks back. I have met the persons at Indiabulls real estate office, Lower Parel. The set-up is new and they are still learning the ropes of the trade.
    However, I happen to aware of the financial backing that the company enjoys. With that kind of money, anything is possible, I guess. Will just have to wait a while I suppose.

Do post some photos of the development, if anyone happens to visit the site.
    Best wishes
    CommentQuote
  • IB Web

Has anybody noted that the SWIMMING POOL has now returned to its original position?

Additionally the 3BHK is showing 1673 sq ft (before it was 1633). Curiously, there is no change in the carpet areas. So it seems that these are not real areas, but only indcative.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiabulls
    Has anybody noted that the SWIMMING POOL has now returned to its original position?

Additionally the 3BHK is showing 1673 sq ft (before it was 1633). Curiously, there is no change in the carpet areas. So it seems that these are not real areas, but only indcative.

Thanks buddy!!
    You r right, they have put the swimming pool back where it was before. Also, they have shown the addtional land that has been acquired (for future development) in their master plan.

But the bad news is that they have just added another 40sqft to their last 3BHK plan which makes it a 266sqft more (226 as calculated earlier + latest addition of 40sqft) than the original 1407sqft.

Even more concerning is the fact that there is no difference at all in 1633sq ft and 1673sqft layouts. So, the carpet area has remained unchanged even afte this 40sqft hike in the super builtup area.
    CommentQuote
  • Airport update

hi,

state coastal dept has passed the airport plan(diversion of 2 rivers/mangooves) and today our state CM is flying to meet mr.jairam(central environment minister ) to get the long awaited approval ......which we all are eagering awaiting .

m/time - IB increased price by another 100 i.e to 3050 sp ft and if above news comes by asap ...then another 400-500 increase is sure !!

u/stand from insider's in IB some time in oct only agreement wud be signed as it all depends on raigad collector approval on IB plans. Raigad Collector again is dependent on airport final development plans .Also during that time many developer's who had taken huge land in /around panvel wud announce their residential/sez plans to masses.

lets b +ive and hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Hi I have a 2 BHk in tower W. Have made the complete booking amount in the month of May. Not received the 1si installment notice till date. Can buyers in tower W or adjacent towers like X Y, T,U,V inform me if they have received the demand note or 1st installment.
    CommentQuote
  • Yogi,

Me n friends who booked in tower T have paid 20% in two tranches of 10% each. One at the time of booking in Feb and one in late May.
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls green

Hi all,

I have booked the 2BHK in Indiabulls green recently in Tower Y second phase. Does anyone knows the current project status and when likely agreement is going to be sign?.....
    CommentQuote
  • tower W

I have paid 10% on 15th May. I am yet to receive call for next 10%.Is it reason to worry.When I speak to customercare they say that sales team has not fed the right info. to back end team. So they are trying to sort this out not only in my case but 100 of other cases. But this has been going for month and a half now.Should I worry? or just wait for their demand letter. ayone in the same boat?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone,
    I talked to Mr. Vipul Bansal yesterday. He is CEO of Indiabulls Real Estate. He said approval is likely to come by Sept-Oct 2010. As of now they have permission to build upto 13 meters which is why they have started foundation work. Agreement will be signed after receipt of approval. Completion time is estimated by him at two years. As I said earlier, no big worries, albeit the completion is far off.
    CommentQuote
  • There is an advert in newspaper today. It is going for Rs 2950/- psqft

how much time can we expect before possession?

Originally Posted by Kamaal
    hi,

state coastal dept has passed the airport plan(diversion of 2 rivers/mangooves) and today our state CM is flying to meet mr.jairam(central environment minister ) to get the long awaited approval ......which we all are eagering awaiting .

m/time - IB increased price by another 100 i.e to 3050 sp ft and if above news comes by asap ...then another 400-500 increase is sure !!

u/stand from insider's in IB some time in oct only agreement wud be signed as it all depends on raigad collector approval on IB plans. Raigad Collector again is dependent on airport final development plans .Also during that time many developer's who had taken huge land in /around panvel wud announce their residential/sez plans to masses.

lets b +ive and hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Doneil,

refer to Mr. Baner's input, till then everything is speculative, once they have the approvals( Sept-Oct as stated) they will proceed with the agreements n would take about 24 months hence for them to handover the first possessions.

Importantly we need to know when they will be sanctioned the approvals. Thats a progress we should be concerned about and if any update about that is forth-coming it would be mighty welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I was just keen to know as to how ICICI can approve the project ? Any inputs would be appreciated since I have applied via HDFC and they are still waiting for the final approval to disburse the loan.

Cheers..Raj
    CommentQuote