I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No wonder ICICI bank has the highest % of bad debts..Any thing possible with this bank

Originally Posted by rajivmenon3134
    Hi,

I was just keen to know as to how ICICI can approve the project ? Any inputs would be appreciated since I have applied via HDFC and they are still waiting for the final approval to disburse the loan.

Cheers..Raj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neeraj23in
    No wonder ICICI bank has the highest % of bad debts..Any thing possible with this bank

agree with Neeraj
    ICICI bank is having a bad reputation as far as housing loans are concerned. From the experience of one of my v close friends who ended up transferring his loan to Axis bank, they (ICICI) also have a lot of hidden costs involved. Also they are not very good in preserving the documents (like original degree certificates, agreements etc) that you submit to them for your loan approval. One of my friends' relative's original documents were lost by ICICI bank and he found abt it only when he wanted them back after pre-closing his loan. Last but not least a couple of years back, ICICI was in news to recover its dues from the borrowers through collection agents who are bullies who recover the loan by taking law in their own hands... see the following webpages:

http://www.icmrindia.org/Business%20Updates/micro%20casestudies/Business%20Ethics/MCBE0010.htm

http://www.newstrackindia.com/newsdetails/1400

http://iciciharassment.blogspot.com/

I would like to suggest everyone here to thoroughly check the home-loans' track record of the banks before taking loans from them.
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls demanding interest amount

I booked a flat in Sept 2009 by paying the booking amount of 1 Lac. Later there was a long silence until in jan 2010 they started demanding for money (balance 1st installment 10 % - 1 lac). I asked them the approval doc which they culdnt reprduce but later I paid off the balance in Feb 2010. In April there was a fresh letter for the 2nd 10 % installment which contained the interest amount. I paid off the 2nd installment excluding the interest amount & wrote to customer care for waiving off the interest.
    Couple of weeks back I got a email response that they cannot waive off the interest amunt as my balance 10 % 1st installment payment was to be made within 30 days of booking date ( sep 2009) which I failed to do.

Is there anyone getting the same type of response to pay the interest amount for both balance 1st installment & 2nd installment ( if they delayed ) ?
    What can be done ?

Thx - Nilay
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Nilay,

In our case thats my friends and myself, we did get a demand for interst payment, however since our period was short maybe a week or so, they waived the interest when we politely communicated the same to them. Infact one had also mentioned that a demand notice for payment within a week was extremely short and recollect getting a reply with compliance for a longer time-frame.

However in the case of our 1st installment we were categorically informed that the payment was to be made within a month, which was followed up with their sales-rep and apparent in their letter of provisional allotment.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • For me there was no followup for the amount untill prashant from indiabulls started calling me in Dec 09, when I requested for the approval & clarity on parking (agreement or allotment letter), which was not answered then & until now. Finally I gave up & paid the amount in Feb 2010.
    Did you go to indiabulls office to waiving off the interest amount or contacted someone ? pl. update ..
    Originally Posted by sagi7
    Dear Nilay,

In our case thats my friends and myself, we did get a demand for interst payment, however since our period was short maybe a week or so, they waived the interest when we politely communicated the same to them. Infact one had also mentioned that a demand notice for payment within a week was extremely short and recollect getting a reply with compliance for a longer time-frame.

However in the case of our 1st installment we were categorically informed that the payment was to be made within a month, which was followed up with their sales-rep and apparent in their letter of provisional allotment.
    CommentQuote
  • Forum

how to start a new forum??
    CommentQuote
  • No,I wrote to the customer care
    CommentQuote
  • Hello there

I have been following the IREF threads for a while now and i must compliment all those who have maged to make this as one of the more vibrant discussions on the IREF. Lots of discussions

HIRCO vs IB
    Panvel vs Khargarh
    IB vs Ulwe
    etc

For some one not as well informed as say Wadia or sweetuniya , it does leave the person thoroughly confused.

I am however considering investing in Indiabulls Panvel, but i am deterred somewhat by

1. Lack of clarity on title (banks not readily approving the project as yet )

2. the apparent uprofessional approach of the company, as narrated by members.

3. lack of sufficient knowledge of alternatives.

Would you consider it prudent investment (rate 2950). I see this asset primarily as an investment, with time horizon of 3 to 5 years.

Other alternatives suggested to me were Ulwe, saying it is a more happening location (than Indiabulls which is in "middle of nowhere" ) and hence stands to gain more by the airport & transharbour link etc? I have no personal appreciation of merits / demerits of ulwe as such.

Given the present limitations and alternatives, should i still go ahead and invest in IB

Confused pse help.

Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvdh71
    Hello there

I have been following the IREF threads for a while now and i must compliment all those who have maged to make this as one of the more vibrant discussions on the IREF. Lots of discussions

HIRCO vs IB
    Panvel vs Khargarh
    IB vs Ulwe
    etc

For some one not as well informed as say Wadia or sweetuniya , it does leave the person thoroughly confused.

I am however considering investing in Indiabulls Panvel, but i am deterred somewhat by

1. Lack of clarity on title (banks not readily approving the project as yet )

2. the apparent uprofessional approach of the company, as narrated by members.

3. lack of sufficient knowledge of alternatives.

Would you consider it prudent investment (rate 2950). I see this asset primarily as an investment, with time horizon of 3 to 5 years.

Other alternatives suggested to me were Ulwe, saying it is a more happening location (than Indiabulls which is in "middle of nowhere" ) and hence stands to gain more by the airport & transharbour link etc? I have no personal appreciation of merits / demerits of ulwe as such.

Given the present limitations and alternatives, should i still go ahead and invest in IB

Confused pse help.

Ravi

hey i agree with u tht ibulls project is in middle of nowhere.... also the rate of 2950 is not justified as its far away from the station... only positive is the i bulls brand..... i think u shud research more on ulwe ive heard alot about tht location...
    CommentQuote
  • more acre

Hi Friends,
    I am hearing indiabulls have acquired 55 acre more land for this project. This will be now 135acre township.

Regards
    Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • 35 storeys..... stories

A friend of mine enquired with sales on the toll free number after viewing the week-end ad. Someone followed up on the query and stated that prices have been revised now to Rs.3050/-, however what is surprising is that they have stated that the buildings would now be of 35 storeys i/o 18 floors as stated to us earlier. About the acreage they still maintain 80 acres.

If anyone is in the loop aka someone had the opportunity to get thru Vipul Bansal, kindly confirm the same.
    CommentQuote
  • different stories

till the time IB gets final clearances & approvals, it seems to be busy cooking different stories :bab (65): to keep us all occupied. six months back it was phase 1 - 13 flrs & phase 2 - 25 flrs. since then the proposed storeys are moving up & down according to their whims & fancies, dont know where it'll finally settle.:bab (39):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi every1..

i just had word with the sale manager from ib,he told me that rates is increased now the rate is rs-3050,and they just have 80 acre land..and till now there r no changes in any sq-feet..and agreement is only after 2month..and one of mine friend who hav invested at the rate of 2200 she just went today morning at vashi site office..she told me they r getting very good response so we should not atall worry,only that possesion will be little late..dnt belive in faltu rumors..guys think positive..:):)
    CommentQuote
  • well guys have been away from the thread for the last couple of months & looks like i didnt miss much ... no agreement yet,, still all the uncertainty.....well lets think positive,, hey peeya if i rem correctly u knew someone in IB rite ,,, wots ur update from that source
    CommentQuote